It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:43 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: I'm glad it's over
PostPosted: January 1st, 2008, 2:36 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
well I think this year was a pretty crappie for me and a lot of people I know . Yes there were some good thing that happened to me but still not enough to be good .

I lost my job . yes I didn't like it and like Fritz said at his job I was the schools tampon . still the way they let me go was still a crappie .

I became allergic to soda and drinks . Man do I miss my sprite

I gained back all the weight I lost over the sumer . I was down to 263 and I'm now back up to 283. darn holidays and all the sweets .

the last thing and per haps the worst one . I had my hart broken by the first girl I can really say I loved . I spent a year trying to get to know her and we had a lot in common . then just when I thought that it was getting serious . I found out he led me on on for a moth in thinking I had a chance with her . she said that she " didn't holed any thing against me . ( against me ) for what liking her man what a bitch . I should have seen the signs when she said that she didn't lied transformers and had never seen ghostbusters and when she med fun of me in my GB uniform on halloween .

now don't go thinking I'm sating that I had the worst year of all . No I'm just saying why I'm glad 2007 is over . feel free to say way you are glad it over .

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel