It is currently March 18th, 2024, 11:58 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: January 4th, 2008, 10:45 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
What was the worst school that you ever had during your 12 years of education?

Here's some of mine:

3rd grade- that year we didn't any yearbooks while all other schools did and that was kind of unfair.

4th grade- My teacher kept picking on me and so did some of the kids in my class.

5th grade- it went okay but I still got teased by some kids though.

8 grade- I got harassed by a boy and my dad had to come to the school to get this taken care of.
10th grade

1. I failed Basic Algerbra and I had to retake the class in my junior year.

2. There were too many fights.

3. I almost got a detention for leaving when my school had a threat that day and my mom came and got us. But I got signed out.

4. No Winterfest Dance it kept getting cancelled and we only had one dance that year it was homecoming. My school tried to do a Spring Fling but that got cancelled as well.

12th

1. We had a teacher's for almost the whole first quater. The kids were acting wild and crazy. Someone threw a tv down the stairs and more fights and trash cans were set on fire.

2. My Principal Ms. Houchins got a bit meaner and she wouldn't allow us to have a drill team or do a senior prank. It's not that I want to do one anyway.

3. The Senior Class didn't get to do much. No Senior Fashion Show, No Senior Car Wash. We didn't get to go on any Senior Trips which that bites. And we also didn't have Grad Night.

4. No Battle of the Classes.

Those were the two worst high school years that I had ever had. But I passed and graduated I'm glad. Do you have any worst years?

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: January 12th, 2008, 10:55 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Taurus
my worst school year was seventh grade. I was always pretty quiet and shy and when I went from a public grade school to a catholic grade school in third grade I never really fit in and I was teased a lot. I don't know, it seemed the kids were extra mean to me when I was in seventh grade. Also I had a few new teachers that were tough on me so I was struggling in school.

So if I had to go back and do it all over again, I'd definitely skip the seventh grade! :o

PostPosted: January 12th, 2008, 4:03 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
I'm sorry to hear that. I did get a little teased in the 7th grade, too. But I managed to make some friends and talk to people as well. I did my best in that grade.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: September 18th, 2008, 12:24 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Cancer
Fifth grade I got beat up on a regular basis, and eighth grade I got beat up on a regular basis. By the same guy. And no matter how many times I reported this guy, even after he broke my nose, no one in a position of authority did a thing about it.