Zodiac: Sagittarius
This one is a must read.

http://www.nightsquad.net/?p=405

Post subject: Re: The Nightsquad Blog
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2009, 2:06 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
I could just see some Fundie fucktard reading that and going "See? It's a sign from Jesus!!! You need to repent, get a haircut, put on a suit, and live a Christian Life™ or you'll be sent to Hell and tortured by demons sticking hot pokers up your butt for all eternity!!!"

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2009, 4:34 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Sagittarius
Fritz wrote:
I could just see some Fundie fucktard reading that and going "See? It's a sign from Jesus!!! You need to repent, get a haircut, put on a suit, and live a Christian Life™ or you'll be sent to Hell and tortured by demons sticking hot pokers up your butt for all eternity!!!"

I love the little trademark thing you threw in there Fritzy.

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2009, 1:48 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
That's some dream! From a rational perspective dreams are just your brains way of organizing some of the junk its seen that it couldn't process during the day. People in this day and age have more odd dreams than people used to mostly because with travel capabilities and TV people are exposed to more images than ever before, think about all the weird 2 second clips of things you see channel surfing, well, the brain doesn't have time to process these images and will try to sort them out later in a dream. My advice would be to turn off the TV an hour or two before goint to bed, give your brain a chance to clear its self out before bed time. The brains like a computer, it has to rebute and clear out its recycle bin every once in a while too. :D

PostPosted: January 18th, 2009, 3:56 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Location: New York, New York. Manhattan Island (SoHo district)
Zodiac: Scorpio
Fritz wrote:

Well, to be fair, I surmised that Bo may not be as atheist as he claims, and perhaps this WAS prodding him in a more "spiritual" direction.

"Repent, get a haircut, put on a suit, and live a Christian Life" may be a bit much, though.

That kind of militant factory-produced Christianity was one of the facets of the religious life that my boy here fought against:

I'm as religious as they come, and you guys still think I'm awesome... I think... :lol:

I hate "Those Other Guys." I feel like I have to keep explaining myself every time the subject of religion comes up.