It is currently March 19th, 2024, 4:32 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Re: GBFans
PostPosted: April 17th, 2009, 8:25 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Gemini
Fritz,

I'm truly sorry this has split over to you board.

DMOzzy,

I recall the first day I encountered you in the chat room. You came in, and asked repeatedly why we were not talking about Ghostbusters and then criticized us and told us we were in the wrong for not talking about Ghostbusters in a Ghostbusters Fans Chat Room.

It was only a few days later I tried to interact with you, with a simple kind hearted joke. You responded by telling me I was out of "order". For the record, all I said to him was "DMOzzy, are you ready to redeem yourself!" after he made a disparaging comment about GB2.

Dan may need to have a cooler head, however it is advisable for you to not jump to conclusions in the future and to not be so apprehensive all the time - it prevents proper social interaction.

Also,

hi Fritzy.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2009, 8:54 pm 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Doctor Doctor gimme the news! I've got a bad case of loving you!

PostPosted: April 22nd, 2009, 11:25 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Location: New York, New York. Manhattan Island (SoHo district)
Zodiac: Scorpio
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2009, 8:57 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Leo
DrVincentBelmont wrote:

Lol thanks for the laugh. Seriously this got out of hand. But Anyways, it was only pointless flames from Dan_Aka and then me instead of ignoring it, I got pissed and really went overboard. It's true Dan_aka has no dick. :lol:

In the real world I'm sure Dan_aka is a great guy, enjoys a beer or two with friends, talking about the latest game on tv. I think he just treats the internet as a outlet to let off steam.

I on the other hand, am a focused guy, going through college, and I love to hang out with friends too, drinking a beer (Land-Shark) and talking about cartoons and movies (Sports not my thing).

Worlds collided when what he thought was fun, to me was way wrong and I took it personal. Dan_aka was looking for a good laugh and he got it through me.

Theres a reason I don't hang on the internet all the time in chatrooms and such, and thats because I do take things seriously.

I really do love Ghostbusters and the art I make. And Dan_aka trashed my artwork, and that made me snap. I'm sorry, but I put my heart and soul into it.

Anyways, I'm still not going back to GBFans as I'm not posting there. I do check the news section still and read posts, but I'm now silent there.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2009, 9:11 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Leo
Dr. Daniels wrote:
Fritz,

I'm truly sorry this has split over to you board.

DMOzzy,

I recall the first day I encountered you in the chat room. You came in, and asked repeatedly why we were not talking about Ghostbusters and then criticized us and told us we were in the wrong for not talking about Ghostbusters in a Ghostbusters Fans Chat Room.

It was only a few days later I tried to interact with you, with a simple kind hearted joke. You responded by telling me I was out of "order". For the record, all I said to him was "DMOzzy, are you ready to redeem yourself!" after he made a disparaging comment about GB2.

Dan may need to have a cooler head, however it is advisable for you to not jump to conclusions in the future and to not be so apprehensive all the time - it prevents proper social interaction.

Also,

hi Fritzy.

I'll take that to heart. I thought you ment that whole "Redeem yourself thing" which I'd never do. I in so many ways didn't see the joke.

I took it all seriously, which is a EPIC FAIL in a chatroom.

But anyways, I'm avoiding the whole GBFan site. I think for me it would be the best. Maybe for the site itself. I've always been happy at Ectozone, as the topics *Usually* reflect my interests more. Fritz has been a support to all the Ghostheads including even people i'd never get along with. And thats why I respect and admire Fritz and stay here. I for the life me, would have locked this thread a long time ago if I was him. However, he lets it play out which considering this really never belonged here (*Sorry Fritz*) really once again earned him more *Top Fan in the Ghosthead Universe* award.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2009, 12:19 pm 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

DrVincentBelmont wrote:

That was hillarious!

PostPosted: April 26th, 2009, 12:20 am 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Dear devilmanozzy,

I assure you my comments to you were not "uncalled" for.

I also find that you "taking the moral high ground" and saying you're over it while trying yet again to call someone names is laugh out loud sad. Much like everything else about you, including your heart felt painter "art."

Pick up a pencil or paintbrush you hack.

Love,
Your biggest fan

P.S. You estimation about who I am couldn't be wronger, I am like this in real life and it has gotten me very very far. (Though the beer part is right.)

P.S.S I tried a land shark tonight, it was awful and tasted of watered down piss.

P.S.S.S. I find that whatever someone, who for all you know may not exist, on the internet can make you depressed very very entertaining.