It is currently March 18th, 2024, 11:19 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: GBFans
PostPosted: January 17th, 2009, 11:30 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
Is there some reason that I have always before been able to view discussions on this site, and then come to a different computer and it wants a log in before I can read anything, did they change something over the weekend to make it a private board?

I am not a member and never have been so I never logged in before.

I'm just curious, I was wanting to see everyone's opinion of the finally for the comic, I won't get mine until Monday.

Post subject: Re: GBFans
PostPosted: January 18th, 2009, 8:59 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Hm...I just went over there unlogged and see what you mean. I can swear I didn't have any problems viewing topics unlogged before.

It must be something AJ just changed recently, like you said. I didn't see anything about it in the announcements section, though.

PostPosted: January 18th, 2009, 4:40 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

I just saw a post he made hidden in site updates, he did indeed make them unreadable, he is trying to get 10000 members and thought that would help, I think.

Should I placate him and register? Problem is I would be tempted to post then and I don't know if I am someone who could get along with everyone over there. ;)

PostPosted: January 18th, 2009, 9:13 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

No law says you have to post. I've been registered at Atlas Games and RPG.net for over a year without a single post. I did the same thing at Godawful Fan Fiction, but I finally broke my "silence" at their successor site, House of Bad Fan Fiction.

And if you do start posting, well, remember I post on GBFans and I've survived thus far.

PostPosted: January 18th, 2009, 10:12 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

But you're a wiser person than I. I guess I'l give it a go. As long as you've got my back, lol.

PostPosted: March 28th, 2009, 3:57 pm 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Nice to see you sign up.. and post!

The real reason is to get people who read the site to stop just reading it.. and start reading and posting!

It also helps me get an idea of how many people are out there.

PostPosted: March 29th, 2009, 8:53 am 
Administrator
Administrator

As a daily visitor to your site, I thank you for visiting mine, AJ.

:)

PostPosted: March 29th, 2009, 2:55 pm 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

:P

I try to get around.

PostPosted: March 30th, 2009, 6:13 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Leo
I'm a recent new poster there too. The bad news is they lean on ghostbusters Props and the first movie only, However the resources are pretty good over there. I wish they'd be more respectful to RGB and EGB fans over there. It's like we're second class fans or something. I like Aj and the boys, but the shows do matter and so do fanfics.

PostPosted: March 30th, 2009, 12:39 pm 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

devilmanozzy wrote:
I'm a recent new poster there too. The bad news is they lean on ghostbusters Props and the first movie only, However the resources are pretty good over there. I wish they'd be more respectful to RGB and EGB fans over there. It's like we're second class fans or something. I like Aj and the boys, but the shows do matter and so do fanfics.

That really isn't because of the site.

Its more the people who visit it and use it. (Hint... Edit the GBFans Wiki Devilmanozzy).

Thanks to the work of Zack and Fritz the Real Ghostbusters section is ever expanding! Extreme Ghostbusters should get some attention once the DVD is released this Summer.

Yeah, you will find the chatroom is generally used to talk about props, and women. :lol:

PostPosted: April 17th, 2009, 5:46 am 
Doberman
Doberman

I respect AJ and all, but what his boy Dan_AKA is doing in chat leaves me is disbelief.

He also has been attacking people on the message forum, and all that happens is AJ locks or deletes the thread. AJ, I respect you, you have put a whole lot into the Ghostbusters community, and I understand Dan_Aka has done many things too, but he attacks a lot of people over there. You need to get your dog on a leash. Last thing he should be doing it Moding a chatroom.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2009, 3:35 pm 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

I really don't think you understand how it all works..

PostPosted: April 17th, 2009, 4:00 pm 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

As a moderator under Fritz and Troy at GBHQ, I know he understands how I operate and the mind set I work under. As such, I will try to explain myself carefully for you Ozzy.

I have NO patience to idiots. None, I deal with them on a daily basis and can handle it to a point. The end of my day often ends with me in the chat room which I've helped moderate for some time now.

Then about a month ago this fanboy waltzes into the community out of the blue, nobody knows who he is, no body cares and at first he seems like an okay guy. As time progresses he gets winey and uncompliant, suddenly he's barking orders at people who've been with this community longer than we'd care to remember.

Then child acts like we owe him something, when we clearly do not. He gets kicked from the chatroom for IGNORING a modrator, then comes back and tries to blame others for his short commings. He insists that everyone treat him as thier "bestest friend" and only tak about what he wants to talk about. This user, is you devilmanozzy.

I do no "attack" users in the chat or on the board unless I feel they've done something to deserve it. It's ALWAYS been that way with me, and will ALWAYS be that way, Fritz and AJ are prime examples of people who would know this.

What really makes this bad, Ozzy is that you've decided "i'm his dog" that needs to be leashed, and how wrong you could be. I work with AJ, not for him, he does not pay me.

But then you go on to bring your personal squabble with me to ANOTHER board, proving more so what a childish manboy you really are.

I apologise personally to Fritz for this dolt bringing his personal issues to your board, and I've said my peace.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2009, 8:10 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Dan AKA wrote:
As a moderator under Fritz and Troy at GBHQ, I know he understands how I operate and the mind set I work under. As such, I will try to explain myself carefully for you Ozzy.

I have NO patience to idiots. None, I deal with them on a daily basis and can handle it to a point. The end of my day often ends with me in the chat room which I've helped moderate for some time now.

*Sigh* You sound like you have no respect for others already. No one should have to earn respect, thats a right. I didn't do a thing to you.

Dan AKA wrote:
Then about a month ago this fanboy waltzes into the community out of the blue, nobody knows who he is, no body cares and at first he seems like an okay guy. As time progresses he gets winey and uncompliant, suddenly he's barking orders at people who've been with this community longer than we'd care to remember.

Then child acts like we owe him something, when we clearly do not. He gets kicked from the chatroom for IGNORING a modrator, then comes back and tries to blame others for his short commings. He insists that everyone treat him as thier "bestest friend" and only tak about what he wants to talk about. This user, is you devilmanozzy.

Never barked a single order to you Dan_Aka. I did talk to AJ about some things and all. All I got from you is from the start you hated me and never respected me as a person. I'm a person too. I've been at this forum here for a year.

Dan AKA wrote:
I do no "attack" users in the chat or on the board unless I feel they've done something to deserve it. It's ALWAYS been that way with me, and will ALWAYS be that way, Fritz and AJ are prime examples of people who would know this.

What really makes this bad, Ozzy is that you've decided "i'm his dog" that needs to be leashed, and how wrong you could be. I work with AJ, not for him, he does not pay me.

But then you go on to bring your personal squabble with me to ANOTHER board, proving more so what a childish manboy you really are.

I apologise personally to Fritz for this dolt bringing his personal issues to your board, and I've said my peace.

Your personal attacks such as yacking my artwork and laughing about it really leaves me with bad impressions of you. I can't help but be mad. I didn't do a thing wrong and you attack me, again and again.

As for AJ I respect him, but that day, he should banned you for five minutes. What you did was not right at all and you know that. If you don't then you really need your head checked.

Anyways, I think its best I never come back to the GBFan place because your there to troll and flame me like the bully you are. I'll advise people to not come near there due to your negative attitude towards people that have different views than you on what Ghostbusters is.

How would you feel if someone started talking about how your props are tacky and that you do a shoddy job, and you should stop trying? Basically thats what you did to me.

I can't begin to express how depressed and angry I am. I havn't felt this bad since High School. Dan_Aka you need to learn respect. I'm life is all about my art, its who I am. You may not understand me, but atleast start to respect me as a human.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2009, 8:19 pm 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

I will never have any respect for you as an artist or as a human being. The fact that you've said you will never come back into the chat brings me great joy to which I cannot describe as I no longer have to rd your awful mix matched thoughts or watch you brown nose everyone who goes into the chat room.

You want to talk about being an artist than do it to someone who ISN'T an artist. I've had almost two decades of art experience both professional and at my leasure. I make MONEY from my art, and I enjoy it.

But you know what i also learned? Not everyone likes what I do, and I never have nor will I ever give a damn what other people think. I've had people constantly tell me that this or that sucks, and guess what? I don't give two shits.

You have some real psychological issues you need to get a hold of and slandering someone's website because YOU'RE a dumb little bitch that can't handle the real world is not how it's going to happen.

Maybe in the community of "good vibes" that you have imagened yourself up is where you can deal it, but not out here.

I hope you enjoy agood long bout of being depressed and rethinking your life's ambitions. You've earned it.