It is currently March 19th, 2024, 6:49 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: December 4th, 2010, 10:57 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Virgo
Apart from Shuki Levy's The Real Ghostbusters score, which I guess is mandatory listening for all of us here, what are your favourite ways to terrorize neighbors sonically?

I'm into various kinds of music. Since 2001, I'm into new age music of Vangelis but mostly it's heavy metal for me - the older I get, the heavier it gets for me. :) I'm no longer into classic hard rock like Deep Purple or Uriah Heep (at least not much), and not as much into classic heavy metal (Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden) either, although I do spin these frequently (especially their latest respective albums). My current genre preference are either doom metal (Candlemass, Krux, Isole) or chick-fronted gothic or progressive gothic metal like After Forever (R.I.P.), Epica, Sirenia - though not the mainstream bands like Nightwish or Within Temptation.

Anyways, I have over 40 GB of various music on my hard drive(s) so there's always something to enjoy and discover...

PostPosted: July 17th, 2011, 10:12 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Cancer
I listen to a lot of stuff. The fact that I worked in music radio for fourteen years and my wife is a club DJ doesn't hurt.

I was raised on classic rock; Pink Floyd (my all time favorite band), the Beatles, the Doors, Led Zeppelin, Queen, the Who... all those bands. But I also listen to some modern rock like the Foo Fighters.

When I was doing college radio I was introduced to a lot of music from all over the world. I became a huge fan of Afro Celt Sound System. I have quite a bit of their stuff in my iPod.