It is currently March 19th, 2024, 3:11 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: A Little About Myself
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2011, 10:21 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Aries
Okay, so I've been a member of this site since August and I really haven't said to much about myself so I thought that it was time that I did. I'm from a small town south of Atlanta Georgia, and when I say small I mean we have only one high school here. I am 31 years old and have been married to the same man now going on 14 years. I have 3 daughters who are 4, 6, and 10 years of age and I also have a stepson who will turn 19 in February.
I have been a huge fan of the Ghostbusters since I was a small child and as I have gotten older I find that I still love it just as much. Even my kids will sit and watch it with me. I love to write fan fictions even thought I don't think they are to good. Currently I am employed as the Operations Office Manager for an Assisted Living Facility here. But that's not all that I have going on.
Starting next month I will be finishing my last year at Emory University where I hope to come away with my degree in Mathematics and Political Science. I also have a degree in Philosophy. It has not been the easiest things to do and try to raise a family, but my husband has been a life savor. I also coach youth soccer in the fall and I am a big supporter of my kids schools.
I will admit though as of late I haven't had as much time to try and keep up with my post here on the Ectozone, but I still at least try to ready all of the post that others put up. I am a big fan of the whole Egon and Janine concept. And I think that Fritz has done a wonderful job.
So I guess now you know a little about me. I hope I didn't bore anyone who reads this. Thank you all for everything that you have come up with for this site. Merry Christmas To All and I hope that you all have a Happy New Year.

Exley K. Spengler

Sometimes in my job I feel just like Janine, over worked and under paid!

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2011, 11:36 pm 
Moononite
Moononite

Zodiac: Sagittarius
Congratulation on your continued education! I know someone who goes to Emery, oddly enough! :)

Also, my fiance works for an assisted living facility currently (has for the last couple years) so I have a little bit of an idea of what kind of job you do. Wow.

Happy Christmas, merry solstice!

PostPosted: December 24th, 2011, 12:07 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Thanks a lot. It hasn't been the easiest thing to do at all. When you add having about 20 people under you at work, going to school, and raising a family it's been rough. But it has always helped to have a wonderful support system. Again thanks.

Have a happy holiday!

:)

PostPosted: December 24th, 2011, 12:46 am 
Moononite
Moononite

Zodiac: Sagittarius
Well, you're pretty awesome for all that. <3 You go girl!

PostPosted: December 24th, 2011, 12:53 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Thanks!

:)