It is currently March 19th, 2024, 6:55 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: I'm still here sort of.
PostPosted: July 21st, 2016, 1:50 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
This is a long over do post, Something I have wanted to do for months now but just have not had the time ore had to push it back in favor of other things.

sorry i have not been around as much. I would like to say thats going to change but sadly i’m not sure about that just yet.

At the start of this year 2016 I took a semester off from school.
mostly because the class I wanted to take was full and I needed to save for a new car.

I had hoped to take the time to get somethings dun like polish some work in my portfolio. Sadly that did not happen.

My grandmother ended up getting really sick and had to go to the hospital . It got to the point my mother had to take a lot of time off from work. Before you all get concerned my grandmother is much better now. Yet at the time it was really stressful. My mom was off work and was by my grandmother side most of the time. I on the other hand still had to work but tried to be there emotionally for the both of them . On my days off work i was getting things ready for my grandmother to come back home or visit with the both of them. During all this there was some problems at work resulting in me having to work more hours.

So all this meant little to no time to get any of my own stuff dun. { and really how could anyone argue saying you need more time to your self when your family needs you.}
By the time thing started to come around i was just burnt out and was only able to get a fraction of what i wanted to do for my self. After that the next term started up and rather then resting i had to jump back into the stress of a day job and home work yet again. I reached burn out a lot faster and found my self wanting to take the time to just relax rather then push my self like i used too.

I’m about the head into yet another term and some things are a little more under control but I’m still trying to play catch up on other and i’m still just wanting to rest mostly.

I don’t want any of you to take this as me still complaining about what happened. No.
I’m just letting you all know why I have not been active as much and might not be fore the rest of the year.

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2016, 11:04 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
No problem, Jason--we all understand. Thanks for letting us know.

:)

PostPosted: July 23rd, 2016, 10:07 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
Jason, you are right to spend time taking care of your family. It is hard to get started in life, it will all work out, remember to have fun though!

PostPosted: November 5th, 2016, 12:01 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
my grandmother is doing a lot better now and my mother is with her a lot more.

i still feel behind on some thing and treading water on others { mostly my toy vids for that one.}
i’m making some progress on somethings like my schooling. i’ve lucked out with a class this semester. I’m trying to get a demo real out so I can look for a new job and get out of the one i’m in now.

I wish I could say that my work has gotten better but no. . Its still having ups and downs and is still a little stressing at time. { i think i’m suffering from stomach problems. } the job its self isn’t so bad and the customers are decent. but the others i work with …. well I’m not going to go into it.

so i guess i’m saying I’m still around and thinking of this place but right now schooling is taking up most of my attention.

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel