It is currently March 19th, 2024, 1:54 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Worst School Year Ever
PostPosted: November 25th, 2016, 5:36 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
what was the worst school year you ever had? Mines was the 10th grade we had a lot of fights I failed basic algebra and it was hell. Plus we only had homecoming no winterfest or spring fling dances. what was yours? :evil:

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: November 30th, 2016, 3:58 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Scorpio
School was not the time of my life anyway, but I think third grade was worst. I wasn't very popular (plump, good grades, weird hobbys - doesn't make them love you ;) ) but I had two friends: Twins, the sons of my father's best friends, who I had known as long as I could remember. But in this year they switched schools and I felt very lonely. On the long run it was good that I had to learn to get along without them (because the grew up to be jerks ;) ) but it did not feel good at first.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2016, 10:21 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Oh I see. In 8th grade I got harassed by a boy named Christian Williamson and my parents came to the school to straighten this out and after that he and I were cool after that.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: May 11th, 2017, 8:35 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Oh my former principal ms houchins had a raccoon head sent to her house and a lot of kids thought it was funny. I didn't and she did not deserve it as well too. What do you think?

PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 1:00 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Scorpio
SuperStantzio wrote:
Oh my former principal ms houchins had a raccoon head sent to her house and a lot of kids thought it was funny. I didn't and she did not deserve it as well too. What do you think?

I completely agree with you: Noone deserves that! Neither the principal nor the racoon!

PostPosted: June 1st, 2017, 12:35 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

and my senior class did not have a fashion show and all the past graduating classes had one and we were the first class not to have one and that was totally unfair. I think because of the teacher's strike we didn't get it. what do you think?