It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:02 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2738 Next
PostPosted: July 5th, 2014, 10:26 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Today's birthday:

The Joker

(No avatar)

Quote:

Quote:
"The only edict I serve is my fist."- Garfield, "Garfield's Royal Rescue"

Alternate quote*:

Quote:
You see, Batsy! I think of everything!

The Joker joined the original Ectozone forum on Aug 11, 2004, and the current one on October 22nd, 2007 (thirtieth birthday of fictional character Chelsea Aberdeen). He's written a fan fic called "Requiem for Lorelei", which is based on the best possible piece of German folklore: one featuring a hot looking naked woman. :lol:

The Joker has a total of 167 posts, which earns him the 4-star rank of Moononite.

So let's all wish him a Happy Birthday.
:D

*--Meaning "Another stupid reference Fritz made in order to try and fail to be funny"

PostPosted: July 6th, 2014, 10:47 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Heh. Been a while since we could celebrate a "new" birthday...

pollick529

(No Avatar)

Profile:
Quote:
Interests: Recording, Video Production, Costuming, Performing, Vintage Memorabilia, Retro Video Games, Vintage Movies/TV Shows/Music

(No signature)

His real name is Erich Reinhardt, and he's currently attempting to start an RGB audio project. You can see more details about it here

Erich joined the Ectozone on June 12th, 2014 and as yet has only three posts, which gives him the one-star rank of Fresh Meat.

Happy Birthday!

PostPosted: July 19th, 2014, 10:25 am 
Administrator
Administrator

EGBFan

Quote:

Signature
Quote:

Rosey is one of the core writers of GBOT fan fic, concentrating on the Extreme Ghostbusters and their families (as you might have anticipated from her user name). Not to say she's ignored the original Ghostbusters: she also had a strong say in the development of the GBOT version of the Venkman family; she created Jessica Venkman, and her half brother Oscar Wallance is practically Rosey's creation also (his only official appearances, after all, have been as a baby or a photograph).

Rosey joined the original Ectozone forum on Oct 1, 2004, and the current one on August 24th, 2007. She has a total of 793 posts, which would qualify her for the gold user name and five stars of I Have No Life--in fact, she's currently the #3 most prolific poster in this board's history--but as an Editorial Assistant and just about the only person who still reads my stuff she wears the five blue stars of a Global Mod.

I hope you have a good birthday, my friend.
:)

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2014, 11:27 am 
Administrator
Administrator

village idiot

Quote:

Signature
Quote:
"Life is one continuous Spinal Tap moment." - Brian May

VI joined the Ectozone on August 30th, 2008, and has a total of 30 posts. That gives him the two-star rank of Extreme Ghostbuster.

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2014, 9:51 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Birthday time for:

E/J E/E TJ/JC

Profile:
Quote:
Interests: Fics, Reading, Writing, making fun of Fritz (kidding)

Signature:
Quote:
"I love mankind, it's people I can't stand."--Linus van Pelt from the Peanuts Cartoons. Yay I have Doberman rank!

E/J E/E TJ/JC, who named herself after all of the GBOT Spengler Family pairings, joined the Ectozone on December 6th, 2009, and has a total of 111 posts. Which means, as her signature attests, she's earned the two star rank of Doberman.

Wish E/J E/E TJ/JC a Happy Birthday everyone!

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2014, 9:53 am 
Administrator
Administrator

devilmanozzy

Quote:
Interests: I am currently a admin at Ghostbusters Wikia, and am actively submitting Fan art for both Ghostbusters and Filmation Ghostbusters on DeviantArt. ;) http://devilmanozzy.deviantart.com/ I also support Spook Central website with various help and contributions.

Signature
Quote:

Along with mrmichealt, one of the owners of the Ghostbusters wiki linked above, a great treasure trove of trivia and information. Ozzy joined the Ectozone on June 25th, 2008, and has a total of 143 posts, earning him the three star rank of Doberman.

Happy Birthday, ozzy!

PostPosted: September 14th, 2014, 11:03 am 
Administrator
Administrator

ghostdiva

Quote:

Quote:
Peter: "Huh. Guess we're not welcome."
Winston: "Not welcome, there's a first. We should all get nametags that say, 'Hello, I'm not welcome'. Or maybe Tshirts or mugs or something."
--Ghostbusters the video game

Ghostdiva is a contributing writer to GBOT fan fiction, and created Dr. Edward Sanders for the GB202x scenario. Edward isn't a Ghostbuster, but he's on increasingly good terms with Dr. Eden Spengler. We'll just have to see how that goes. ;)

Ghostdiva joined the original Ectozone forum on Sept 10, 2004, and the current one on August 24th, 2007. As of this writing, she's got 638 posts, earning her the gold username and five star rank of I Have No Life half over again (Don't feel bad about that. I'm at that mark six and a half times over.)

Happy Birthday!

PostPosted: October 16th, 2014, 10:23 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Birthday time for...

rgbforever

<<No signature or profile>>

She joined the original Ectozone forum on Jul 21, 2007 and the current one on October 17th, 2007. Total posts are 134, which earns the three star rank of Doberman.

Happy Birthday!

PostPosted: October 28th, 2014, 10:37 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Peter Venkman

I'm...still pretty sure that's not his real name :lol:

Profile:
Quote:
Interests: Ghostbusters, Ghosts, E.T., Aliens,

Signature

Quote:
Nobody steps on a church in MY TOWN!

The Ectozone's youngest member (that I know of), he joined October 14th, 2012--and has a total of 15 posts, which brings with it the two-star rank of Extreme Ghostbuster.

Let's all wish PV a Happy Birthday! (Heck, he's even a Scorpio like the "real" Venkman)
:venkman:

PostPosted: November 14th, 2014, 10:54 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Quote:
Interests: Myths, camping, making movies.

Quote:
"Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family." Harold Ramis

A longtime contributor to the boards, known in some places as Jersey Devil, she joined the original Ectozone forum on Nov 28, 2005 and the current one on August 24th, 2007. She has a grand total of 214 posts, and the four-star rank of Moononite.

Happy Birthday

PostPosted: November 21st, 2014, 8:52 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

November 21st is, of course, the birthday of the late Harold Ramis. He would have been 70 today.

His Ghostbusters counterpart Professor Egon Spengler was born thirteen years later (Per EGB's "Back In the Saddle"). Which is a bit notable because that means he was born in '57. And he's 57 years old today. Just a fun little thing I thought.

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2015, 10:03 am 
Administrator
Administrator

nikki

Quote:

Signature
Quote:
"Welcome to Britain. We have prevailing south-westerly winds and 52% of our days are overcast so as a nation we are infused with a subtle melancholy -- leading to eccentricity, binge drinking and casual violence." - Bill Bailey.

Nikki, known on the old Ectozone forum as Silent Seraphim, joined the original board on Aug 2, 2004 and the current one on February 20th, 2008. She's got a total of 334 posts, carrying the 4 star rank of Moononite. Only 66 to go for I Have No Life!

Let's all wish her a Happy Birthday
:)

PostPosted: February 18th, 2015, 10:46 am 
Administrator
Administrator

KingDLANY

<No Avatar>

Quote:
Interests: I want to become a Ghost Busters I have had paranormal activity occur several times when I came back from New YorkCity July 2013 I woke up in my bed just to find my bed shaking I can feel hands touching me and no one was there after that I bought a ghost buster blanket and put it up in my room and slept with the light on ever since because each time I turned off the light I can feel them touching me

Signature:
Quote:
:D David Rodriguez

The Ectozone's newest member, he joined on January 27th, 2015 and has no posts yet, making him a Zone Dweebie. Maybe if we all wish him a Happy Birthday he'll post!

:) :lol:

PostPosted: February 26th, 2015, 10:34 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Now...Happy Birthday to...

SuperStantzio

<avatar image appears to be broken>

Quote:
Interests: Reading Writing Cooking

Quote:
I'll get you next time, Gadget! Next Time!- Dr. Claw, Inspector Gadget ending credits

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

SuperStanzio, also known as Farah, is, as you might have guessed, one of Ray's biggest fans, and has written a number of stories detailing his life away from Ghostbusting. She takes him in a different direction than we do--he marries Elaine Fuhrman and they have a couple of kids--but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Farah joined the original forum on June 13, 2004 and the current one on August 24th, 2007, making her a charter member of both, as well as one of the most active users: with her post count of 805, she's third behind EGB Fan and the idiot who runs this place. She's more than earned the five yellow stars.

:ray:

PostPosted: May 13th, 2015, 10:21 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Profile:
Quote:
Interests: .5%

Signature:
Quote:

The guy who started this place and has spent twelve years using it to inflict his crap on everyone.

Registered the original Ectozone message board from Proboards.com on May 24, 2004, and installed the current one on July 26th, 2007. With 2708 posts (when this post is finished) he qualifies for "I Have No Life" almost seven times over (more proof that, indeed, he has no life) but since he runs the place he instead has the five red stars of an Administrator.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous 123 24 25 26 2738 Next