It is currently March 19th, 2024, 6:53 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 2938 Next
PostPosted: May 13th, 2016, 11:50 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
And once more, because I do it to everyone else...

Profile:
Quote:
Zodiac:
Interests: .5%

Signature:
Quote:

The guy who started this place and has spent thirteen years using it to inflict his crap on everyone.

Registered the original Ectozone message board from Proboards.com on May 24, 2004, and installed the current one on July 26th, 2007. With 2834 posts (when this post is finished) he has made over half the total post on the board and qualifies for "I Have No Life" seven times over (more proof that, indeed, he has no life) but since he runs the place he instead has the five red stars of an Administrator.

PostPosted: May 13th, 2016, 1:37 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Scorpio
Happy birthday, man. It just hit me that Blue Thunder came out on your 12th birthday. You go see it by any chance?

PostPosted: May 13th, 2016, 4:14 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Peter Venkman wrote:
Happy birthday, man. It just hit me that Blue Thunder came out on your 12th birthday. You go see it by any chance?

Nah...I saw it a year or so later on HBO or Showtime, but honestly don't remember it very well since I don't think I've seen it since. 8-)

PostPosted: May 17th, 2016, 7:50 pm 
Moononite
Moononite

Zodiac: Aquarius
Cant believe I didn't see that it was your birthday 5 days ago! Happy belated Fritzmas!

PostPosted: June 6th, 2016, 3:39 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

WhoYaGonnaCallNotMe

Profile:
Quote:
Zodiac:

Interests: HIDING IN YOUR CLOSET WAITING TO STRIKE FEAR INTO LITTLE KIDS- wait... That's the Boogieman's interests...
Ghostbusters. Duh. And writing. And reading. And video games...

Signature:
Quote:
"Slimer no sliming!"

"We came, we saw, we kicked its-" :venkman:

"Check out this pole!" :ray:

"I love this town!" :winston:

"Don't cross the streams." :egon:

"WE GOT ONE!" :janine:

Joined the Ectozone on February 16th, 2016 and has a total of 22 posts, earning the two-star rank of Extreme Ghostbuster

Happy Birthday!
:D

PostPosted: June 7th, 2016, 10:12 am 
Administrator
Administrator

jason knetge

Quote:
Zodiac:

Signature
Quote:

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

Jason Knetge is a member of the Ghostbusters West Coast, and has written a number of fan fics for them, such as the hilarious "Death of the Ghostbusters West Coast" and the touching "Committed". He's also done a series of web videos called "Toys From the Attic", which you can find more about here. He joined the original Ectozone forum on Sept 15, 2006, and the current one on August 24th, 2007; he has a total of 743 posts, earning him the five stars, the gold user name of "I Have No Life", and the #4 spot on the listing of users with the most posts!

So Happy Birthday to Jason!

PostPosted: June 7th, 2016, 1:25 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
thanks for the the happy B day wishes Fritz and every else here on the Ectozone. Sorry I have not been on as much as I would like to be or as much as i used to be.
Working Retale and going to school take up a lot of my time. plane on doing a long post about it at the end of my turm. Still I’m gland to know you guys here have not forgotten about me. XD

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: June 27th, 2016, 11:34 am 
Administrator
Administrator

TheRazorsEdge

Quote:
Zodiac:

Signature
Quote:

Jeff is one of the charter members of the Ghostbusters West Coast, and a hell of an artist. He's also written the well-received GBWC stories "Post Mortem Kombat" and the incomplete "Food for Thought" (before it was taken down pending a rewrite); his character in the GBWC, Dr. Jeff Nash, is an occult scholar, ninja, and splits his time with Ghostbusters Nightsquad (Jeff lives near Bo, Jen, and Yeti in Real Life)

Jeff joined the original Ectozone forum on Jun 9, 2004 (the very day it opened), and the current one on November 3rd, 2007. He has a combined total of 150 posts, which would qualify him for the four-star rank of Moononite, but as a member of the Ectozone Editorial Staff, he instead has the five blue stars of a Global Moderator.

So wish Jeff a happy birthday. I think he's already ninja'ed the cake.
:)

PostPosted: July 5th, 2016, 10:57 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Today's birthday:

The Joker

(No avatar)

Quote:
Zodiac:

Quote:
"The only edict I serve is my fist."- Garfield, "Garfield's Royal Rescue"

The Joker joined the original Ectozone forum on Aug 11, 2004, and the current one on October 22nd, 2007 (thirtieth birthday of fictional character Chelsea Aberdeen). He's written a fan fic called "Requiem for Lorelei", which is based on the best possible piece of German folklore: one featuring a hot looking naked woman. :lol:

The Joker has a total of 167 posts, which earns him the 4-star rank of Moononite.

So let's all wish him a Happy Birthday, since I think there's still one one of him.

PostPosted: July 19th, 2016, 12:08 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

EGB Fan

Quote:
Zodiac:

Signature
Quote:
EGB Fan's EGB Fans
Podcasts with Jake
My deviantART Page
My Goodreads Page

'Rosey Collins an XGB fan from the UK.'
-Fil Barlow
Yep, that about sums me up. 8-)

Rosey is one of the core writers of GBOT fan fic, concentrating on the Extreme Ghostbusters and their families (as you might have anticipated from her user name). Not to say she's ignored the original Ghostbusters: she also had a strong say in the development of the GBOT version of the Venkman family; she created Jessica Venkman, and her half brother Oscar Wallance is practically Rosey's creation also (his only official appearances, after all, have been as a baby or a photograph). More recently, she and her brother Jake have collaborated on their own "EGB Season Two" and The Olden Days podcast.

Rosey joined the original Ectozone forum on Oct 1, 2004, and the current one on August 24th, 2007. She has a total of 884 posts, which would qualify her for the gold user name and five stars of I Have No Life twice--in fact, she's currently the second most prolific poster in this board's history--but as an Editorial Assistant she wears the five blue stars of a Global Mod.

I hope you have a good birthday, my friend.
:)

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2016, 12:23 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

serendipity8791

<No Avatar>

Profile:
Quote:
Zodiac:

<No Signature>

I'll let her describe herself
Quote:
My name's Karine, but I'll answer to Seren, Serendipity8791, Birdsofrhiannon (my handle on AO3) as well as "Hey You!" in the case of a brain fart, but never Karen, that's my mother-in-law. I'm 37 years old (holy crap, really? where has the time gone?), and I have been a Ghostbusters fan since I was 9 years old. My first introduction was definitely the first movie, though I saw that late-ish, around 1987, due to my age at time of release and my parents being slightly overprotective.

I'm also Canadian, and while French is my first language - please excuse any idiosyncratic sentence structure or expressions, by the way - I've been bilingual since I was 16.

I'm much more interested in the movies and the IDW comics than in RGB/EGB, but the fandom seems at times so small, that hanging out with any and all fans seems a better idea than being a recluse in my little corner of fandom. YES, I write fic set in the IDW universe, and NO, I am not afraid of being Jossed. *wink* I ultimately consider all fic I write to be slightly AU from the source material, so that's a non-issue where I'm concerned. Maybe that's a cop out, but I stand by it.

I ultimately joined because I realized a story I wrote got linked under a thread and I thought I might as well drop by and say hi.

Fritz, I miss your reviews of the comics! They were my favourite thing to read between issues.

Oh! Did I forget? Total Egon/Janine shipper in the house! I bend my fiancé's ear day in and day out about E/J.

She joined the Ectozone on February 23rd, 2016 and has a mere two posts, which earns the one-star rank of Fresh Meat, but shows a lot of potential!

Happy Birthday!

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2016, 10:33 am 
Administrator
Administrator

devilmanozzy

Quote:
Zodiac:
Interests: I am currently a admin at Ghostbusters Wikia, and am actively submitting Fan art for both Ghostbusters and Filmation Ghostbusters on DeviantArt. ;)
http://devilmanozzy.deviantart.com/
I also support Spook Central website with various help and contributions.

Signature
Quote:
[/quote]

Along with mrmichealt, one of the owners of the Ghostbusters wiki linked above, a great treasure trove of trivia and information. Ozzy joined the Ectozone on June 25th, 2008, and has a total of 147 posts, earning him the three star rank of Doberman.

Happy Birthday, ozzy!

PostPosted: August 26th, 2016, 2:55 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Leo
Thanks for the happy birthday. Busy year, busy year. :oops:

PostPosted: September 14th, 2016, 10:41 am 
Administrator
Administrator

ghostdiva

Quote:
Zodiac:

Quote:
Peter: "Huh. Guess we're not welcome."
Winston: "Not welcome, there's a first. We should all get nametags that say, 'Hello, I'm not welcome'. Or maybe Tshirts or mugs or something."
--Ghostbusters the video game

Ghostdiva is a contributing writer to GBOT fan fiction, and created Dr. Edward Sanders for the GB202x scenario. Edward isn't a Ghostbuster, but he's on increasingly good terms with Dr. Eden Spengler. We'll just have to see how that goes. ;)

Ghostdiva joined the original Ectozone forum on Sept 10, 2004, and the current one on August 24th, 2007. And she's got...yikes...the "ominous" number of posts: 666!!! :twisted:

Happy Birthday!

PostPosted: October 16th, 2016, 11:42 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Birthday time for...

rgbforever

Quote:
Zodiac:

<<No signature>>

She joined the original Ectozone forum on Jul 21, 2007 and the current one on October 17th, 2007. Total posts are 136, which earns the three star rank of Doberman.

Happy Birthday!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous 125 26 27 28 2938 Next