It is currently March 19th, 2024, 2:24 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 3038 Next
PostPosted: October 28th, 2016, 10:27 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Peter Venkman

I'm...still pretty sure that's not his real name :lol:

Profile:
Quote:
Zodiac:
Interests: Poltergeist, The Silence of the Lambs, Ghostbusters, Ghosts, E.T., Aliens, Annie

Signature

Quote:
Nobody steps on a church in MY TOWN!

The Ectozone's youngest member (that I know of), he joined October 14th, 2012--and has a total of 16 posts, which brings with it the two-star rank of Extreme Ghostbuster.

Let's all wish PV a Happy Birthday! (Heck, he's even a Scorpio like the "real" Venkman)
:venkman:

PostPosted: October 31st, 2016, 10:45 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Sandra

<No Avatar>

Profile:
Quote:
Zodiac:
Interests: Nerdy Stuff, Geeky Stuff and Dorky Stuff ;)
(takes a lot of time)

<No Signature>

The Ectozone's newest member, having joined on September 25th, 2016. From her Intro post:
Quote:
I am Sandra, born and raised in „Good ol‘ Germany“. As you probably assumed I am a huge Ghostbusters-Fan (why else would I be here? ;))

“Ghostbusters” is my favorite movie, I do not like “Ghostbusters II” too much but I really enjoyed the first two season of RGB (some of the later episodes were not that bad either), EGB was a cool series as well, but I was really pi...um... not happy that they reset the Egon-Janine-Relationship to 0.0 and raised it to 0.1 at the end. Seriously: Did Tiamat mess with their memories, too?

Speaking of Tiamat: I really enjoy the IDW-comics. I also like other GB-Comics but the IDWs are my favorite.

GB 2016 did not blow me away but it is an entertaining movie. Personally I think the trailer was bad, so that a lot of people didn’t see the movie at all or were biased when they did. I also wonder if IDW would have done a third ongoing series if the new movie had not revived the interest in GB. IF the movie is the reason we can’t thank the creators enough.

Since this is the “General Board”, I’ ll tell you something about my other interests as well. I like what most people call nerd-stuff: Computer games, Pen & Paper, Comics, Fantasy-Books and TV-Shows that deal with computer games, Pen & Paper, Comics, Fantasy-Books. I avoid fresh air, sun and sports. So if you do NOT want to meet me, go to a beach volleyball game – you should be safe.

She has a total of 10 posts, earning her the the two-star rank of Extreme Ghostbuster.

And if having a birthday on Halloween gives you problems, I can understand a little--I have a cousin who was born on Halloween back in 1988. He's heard all the jokes...

Fröhliche Geburtstag!

PostPosted: October 31st, 2016, 4:15 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Scorpio
Aw, thanks! That's nice.
It's okay to be a "Halloween"-child. When I was a kid, Halloween wasn't such a big deal in Germany and later it became pretty easy to find a motto for the party. ;)

PostPosted: November 14th, 2016, 11:02 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Black Maria

Quote:
Zodiac:
Interests: Creating Naughty & Nice Lists

Quote:
Code:
Tonight you will be visited by 3 ghostbusters.

A longtime contributor to the boards, known in some places as Jersey Devil, she joined the original Ectozone forum on Nov 28, 2005 and the current one on August 24th, 2007. She has a grand total of 214 posts, and the four-star rank of Moononite.

:D
Happy Birthday

PostPosted: November 16th, 2016, 1:40 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
happy birth day. Black Maria :)

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 17th, 2016, 8:29 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Happy birthday Black Maria! :D

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: January 1st, 2017, 9:21 am 
Administrator
Administrator

egon901

Quote:
Zodiac;

Quote:
Signature
Wow, it's all nice and shiny.
I haz deviantArt.

Jeremy Hicks is one of the founding members of the Ghostbusterse West Coast, having joined the team even before that Veedramon character was recruited. He's written a couple of fan fics, also, available at the GBWC Case File page (that would be "Opportunity Knocks" and "Soul of the Samurai")

I feel bad for him having a birthday on New Years. My grandmother was born on Christmas, and my niece was born a week before Christmas, so I can figure that having a birthday one week after Christmas can be a pain sometimes. I feel fortunate mine's in May, so the loot opportunities are spread out. :lol:

On the other hand, I guess it makes it easy to figure out how old he is. He's the same age the entire year!

Jeremy joined the original Ectozone forum on Jun 9, 2004 (making him a charter member of that was well) and the current one on August 25th, 2007. He has a total of 80 posts, and thus the three-star rank of Doberman

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday, J.

PostPosted: January 5th, 2017, 5:18 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Capricorn
Thanks Fritz. It wasn't the happiest of birthdays, with knowing the living carrot will be POTUS 20 days after, and having to put one of our cats down on my b-day. It can only get better from here, right? We can only hope it can, because moving to Canada is outside our budget.

I haz deviantArt.

PostPosted: January 18th, 2017, 11:05 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Terrace

No avatar

Quote:
Zodiac:

Signature
Quote:

Terrace joined the Ectozone on November 15th, 2009 and has a total of 57 posts--thus carrying the two star rank of Extreme Ghostbuster.

Happy Birthday, Terrace!

PostPosted: February 3rd, 2017, 11:37 am 
Administrator
Administrator

nikki

Quote:
Zodiac

Signature
Quote:
"Welcome to Britain. We have prevailing south-westerly winds and 52% of our days are overcast so as a nation we are infused with a subtle melancholy -- leading to eccentricity, binge drinking and casual violence." - Bill Bailey.

Nikki, born exactly the same day I would register on GBN twenty-six years later, was known on the old Ectozone forum as Silent Seraphim, and joined the original board on Aug 2, 2004 then the current one on February 20th, 2008. She's got a total of 369 posts, carrying the 4 star rank of Moononite. Only 31 to go for I Have No Life!

Let's all wish her a Happy Birthday
:)

PostPosted: February 4th, 2017, 2:39 am 
Moononite
Moononite

Zodiac: Aquarius
Happy Birthday, fellow Aquarian!! :D

PostPosted: February 13th, 2017, 10:51 am 
Administrator
Administrator

HauntedWallflower

Profile:
Quote:
Zodiac

Interests: Reading, Listening to music, Astrology, Tarot and Numerology, Googling, Daydreaming

Signature:
Quote:
Keeping hope alive, even at the bleakest moment.
:ej4ever:

Haunted Wallflower joined on February 5, 2016, and been one of the more active users over the last year, making a total of 110 posts and earning the three-star rank of Doberman. In her introductory post she mentions being introduced to the franchise through the Slimer cartoons (which does have one small benefit--there's nowhere to go from there but up!) then EGB. And she ships Egon and Janine "something fierce", which puts her in good company on this board, of course.

So Happy Birthday!!!

PostPosted: February 14th, 2017, 1:16 pm 
Moononite
Moononite

Thank you, Fritz :D

PostPosted: February 14th, 2017, 2:27 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Thanks, Fritz! 8-)

HauntedWallflower wrote:
Happy Birthday, fellow Aquarian!! :D

Thanks very much, and Happy Birthday to you, too!

Hope you have a fantastic day! 8-)

"Welcome to Britain. We have prevailing south-westerly winds and 52% of our days are overcast so as a nation we are infused with a subtle melancholy -- leading to eccentricity, binge drinking and casual violence." - Bill Bailey.

Post subject: !
PostPosted: February 17th, 2017, 10:21 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Happy Birthday! ;) :D

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 564 posts ]  Go to page Previous 126 27 28 29 3038 Next