It is currently March 18th, 2024, 10:00 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next
PostPosted: May 13th, 2011, 2:46 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
Oh well thanks. Things to these boards I've improved a lot at spelling. You could ask any one just how bad i was at first lol.

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: October 16th, 2011, 3:43 pm 
Moononite
Moononite

Zodiac: Sagittarius
I suppose I should introduce myself, huh?

I won't share my real name here, hope no one is offended. Anyway, I'm 25 going on 26, and an irredeemably geeky short chick. I have a BS degree in Environmental Biology, if that makes any difference in describing who I am.

I love me some weird biology. It probably influences how I write a lot; math is nebulous and difficult for me to grasp so I seize on the emotional or biological aspects rather than the technical aspects. I also draw some, but I'm not so great with people.

I also ship J/E like whoa. Janine is my favorite. Not big on the spud, but he serves his role best as man's best friend...er...ghost.

PostPosted: October 17th, 2011, 2:05 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
well nice to see you here.

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: October 17th, 2011, 9:22 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
APaleHorse wrote:
I suppose I should introduce myself, huh?

I won't share my real name here, hope no one is offended. Anyway, I'm 25 going on 26, and an irredeemably geeky short chick. I have a BS degree in Environmental Biology, if that makes any difference in describing who I am.

I love me some weird biology. It probably influences how I write a lot; math is nebulous and difficult for me to grasp so I seize on the emotional or biological aspects rather than the technical aspects. I also draw some, but I'm not so great with people.

I also ship J/E like whoa. Janine is my favorite. Not big on the spud, but he serves his role best as man's best friend...er...ghost.

Belated welcome to this little corner of the internets. In the unlikely event you haven't noticed already, that last paragraph puts you in good company here. I hope I've managed to create some interesting stories that don't have anything to do with the Egon/Janine relationship, but I know it's what I've become most relatively known for.

Hope you'll stick around for a while.

PostPosted: October 18th, 2011, 8:54 am 
Moononite
Moononite

Zodiac: Sagittarius
Haha, thank you both. I had indeed noticed, it's part of why I felt more at ease here than on other boards.

PostPosted: February 10th, 2012, 4:30 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Scorpio
I am HORRIBLE at these types of introductions. Embarrassment is imminent.
Although I'm pretty bad in person too...hmmm...

Not embarrassed about my age however, I'm 34 and just getting older. Bah. I hail from the Great White North and actually am originally from the same city as good ol' Danny Boy. Nothing fancy about my background I think...I just sold my soul in exchange for great hair and I'm now paying for it by working as a public servant. ;)

One the side though...been a major E/J for yeaaaaaaars, and just overall huge fan of all GB. Grew up on RGB before I was finally allowed to see the movies. Have a small 4 y.o. minion that's all into GB herself which pleases me very much.

Eeeehhh...and this is where my introductions start to lose steam without me going into full on blathering. So yeah...hey! *wave* i'll go back to lurking again...

PostPosted: February 10th, 2012, 6:28 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

kaotic86 wrote:
I am HORRIBLE at these types of introductions. Embarrassment is imminent.
Although I'm pretty bad in person too...hmmm...

Not embarrassed about my age however, I'm 34 and just getting older. Bah. I hail from the Great White North and actually am originally from the same city as good ol' Danny Boy. Nothing fancy about my background I think...I just sold my soul in exchange for great hair and I'm now paying for it by working as a public servant. ;)

One the side though...been a major E/J for yeaaaaaaars, and just overall huge fan of all GB. Grew up on RGB before I was finally allowed to see the movies. Have a small 4 y.o. minion that's all into GB herself which pleases me very much.

Eeeehhh...and this is where my introductions start to lose steam without me going into full on blathering. So yeah...hey! *wave* i'll go back to lurking again...

Since you apparently know APaleHorse, you probably know already you're in good company here.

Welcome to the Ectozone
:)

PostPosted: May 19th, 2012, 3:02 pm 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Zodiac: Aries
Now this is embarrassing. I made my introduction in the Egon/Janine thread and didn't think to explore the board first. Anyhow, my name is Anna. I'm a freelance writer from the Philippines and a true-blue E/J shipper. My first entry into the Ghostbusters universe was with RGB, and it was only later that I saw the movies. I've also read most of the comics and I did like EGB even though I believe it's not as good as its predecessor. I'm still a fan after more than 20 years.

Outside of Ghostbusters, I'm a regular bookworm and nerd. I spend most of my time watching TV and reading sci-fi and fantasy books, as well as historical drama. When I'm not on my computer, I crochet.

That's all I could think of to say about myself for now. I'm happy I found this board and I hope to interact more with you all.

PostPosted: May 19th, 2012, 4:07 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the Ectozone.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2012, 7:43 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Hey guys, Aidan Munroe here. I'm back. :mrgreen:

I already posted about this on the GBWC boards but the same situation is present here. My old account is linked to an email that no longer works and I can't for the life of me remember what my old password was. If I could get access to that again, that'd be awesome.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2012, 8:55 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Rookie One wrote:
Hey guys, Aidan Munroe here. I'm back. :mrgreen:

I already posted about this on the GBWC boards but the same situation is present here. My old account is linked to an email that no longer works and I can't for the life of me remember what my old password was. If I could get access to that again, that'd be awesome.

Welcome back. :D

I will give each of your original accounts a temporary password and change their emails to the one on this account. It should allow you back into them to change the password to whatever you want. I'll send the temp passwords in PMs

If you have any other problems let me know.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2012, 11:36 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Ah, it's good to be back. For those that don't know/have forgotten, I'm a member of Fritz's Ghostbusters West Coast. :D

PostPosted: June 11th, 2012, 10:05 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Aidan Munroe wrote:
Ah, it's good to be back. For those that don't know/have forgotten, I'm a member of Fritz's Ghostbusters West Coast. :D

Since we managed to get you into your old account, I deleted "Rookie One"

PostPosted: October 14th, 2012, 11:59 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Scorpio
Hello, everybody! I'm new here as you can see. Just got here.

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2013, 1:00 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Aries
Good evening gentleman and ladies.
I am a fan from Australia who turned 20 last month. Normally my interests are restricted to comics (Batman and Green Lantern and Stormwatch are my favourites), but then a mate of mine insisted I watch an episode of the Real Ghostbusters. Needless to say I was instantly hooked. In my quest for trivia and facts about the ghostbusters i came across this lovely site through google. Already it has helped me in writing fanfictions I'm currently working on (Without this site I wouldn't have realized Egon hates newspapers).

I'm not very interesting, though I have been told I can be funny. I don't work, I want to get my university stuff done first before I dive into the ocean of stress that is finding a job. I love drawing digital art, as well as writing both fanfiction and original fiction. I have two cats, named Mewtwo and Khajiit. I am also an enthusiastic videogame player, with rpgs being my favourite genre.

So.... Hi. :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 1113 Next