It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:23 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 512 Next
PostPosted: March 30th, 2008, 2:02 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
I vote for an extended stay in the Containment Unit.

Yes, I'm evil. :twisted:

PostPosted: March 30th, 2008, 2:47 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
Fritz did you still wont to do a story off of that little thing I sent you with Mary Sue

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: April 22nd, 2008, 6:37 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Chronicles of Gozer Book Six (Tentative Title: Exaltation)
Timeline: June 8, 2004

As previously mentioned, my part of this is basically done. Kingpin has added some material, and is going to be writing one of the two scenes needed. I've sent out six Drafts In Progress and will probably send a seventh with Ben's latest stuff soon. The ball is mostly in Ben and Vincent's court right now.

Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part One
Timeline: September 2007

I've finished this, and will be uploading a beta and sending it to the usual suspects as soon as Ogre reads it.

Tentative Release Date: Two weeks after Chronicles of Gozer Book Six comes out. I'm sorry, but I said I wasn't putting anything else out until Gozer is finished, and I mean it. (If you wonder why I said two weeks, one week after Gozer will be the long-delayed "Soul of the Samurai" by Jeremy Hicks)

Ghostbusters 2021: The Eye Of Aretpo, Part One
Timeline: June 2021

Will probably be the next new story done; will be released three weeks after Gozer at the earliest (that's assuming it's finished when Gozer is ready)

So no, I haven't stopped writing. Not that too many people outside this board have noticed, though...

PostPosted: April 22nd, 2008, 7:59 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

I noticed, but figured you were working on Gozer.

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2008, 9:09 am 
Administrator
Administrator

That was what was happening until a few weeks ago. Getting that sucker done was a big priority--close that gaping hole in our continuity so we can move on. Now we almost have, and I'm moving forward; and hey, look at it this way, having stuff "in the can" means some steady releases when I do get to start putting stuff out again.

And you have no idea how badly I want to answer your earlier post about what happens to Mary Sue. :twisted:

PostPosted: April 23rd, 2008, 12:49 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

That's sounds great, Fritz. I cannot wait to read the last part of Gozer. I really enjoyed it and the couple of other stories you have planned. :D

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: May 11th, 2008, 2:26 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Capricorn
So what's the current projected release date for Chronicles of Gozer pt. 6?

PostPosted: May 11th, 2008, 8:54 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Terrace wrote:
So what's the current projected release date for Chronicles of Gozer pt. 6?

As soon as I have one, I will let everyone know. At this point, it's all back in Vincent's hands. But as soon as it gets back to me to code I will post a mention of that, because it will basically start the "two weeks till release" clock.

PostPosted: May 12th, 2008, 6:51 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
You've probably already answered this question but-- is this for certain the final chapter of Chronicles of Gozer? I was just curious, as soon as my head stops swimming I want to re-read the other parts.

Also, when are we going to see some spiffy green in this joint?

PostPosted: May 12th, 2008, 7:34 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

ghostdiva wrote:
You've probably already answered this question but-- is this for certain the final chapter of Chronicles of Gozer? I was just curious, as soon as my head stops swimming I want to re-read the other parts.

It will definitely be the end
Quote:
Also, when are we going to see some spiffy green in this joint?

Tomorrow :mrgreen:

PostPosted: May 16th, 2008, 11:10 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Fritz wrote:
Chronicles of Gozer Book Six (Tentative Title: Exaltation)

As previously mentioned, my part of this is basically done. Kingpin has added some material, and is going to be writing one of the two scenes needed. I've sent out six Drafts In Progress and will probably send a seventh with Ben's latest stuff soon. The ball is mostly in Ben and Vincent's court right now.

Still pretty much the same. Waiting to hear from Vincent.

Quote:

I've finished this, and will be uploading a beta and sending it to the usual suspects as soon as Ogre reads it.

Tentative Release Date: Two weeks after Chronicles of Gozer Book Six comes out. I'm sorry, but I said I wasn't putting anything else out until Gozer is finished, and I mean it. (If you wonder why I said two weeks, one week after Gozer will be the long-delayed "Soul of the Samurai" by Jeremy Hicks)

Still in the buffer waiting for Gozer to be done.

The first chapter of the origin of the Ghostbsters of the 2020's will be sent out for beta as soon as Ogre finishes reading it.

Tentative Release: Probably three weeks after CoG part 6. I suppose I could theoretically release it one week after CoG, but I'd rather not to let Jeremy's long-suffering story have it's moment.

Flip Side War, Part Two

Should be the next one up for the hopper. I really can't say much more without spoiling part one. :roll:

PostPosted: May 16th, 2008, 4:43 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
Awesome news Fritz! I think that these new fics will go a long way for making everyone feel better around here. I think the lack of anything but videogame news for the last couple of months has gotten everyone a little down. We need fan participation! Rally around the fanfics, lol.

Seriously though, I know that you will be glad when Chronicles is completed so that new things can be explored. I can;t wait for some of the new stuff, I am definately more excited about these than some dumb old video game.

I wonder what I'll save my next post for, maybe I'll leave it at 399 for months and months. lol.

ghostdiva

PostPosted: May 17th, 2008, 8:53 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Exactly. I know I was getting a bit tired of thinking about the game since I'm not going to worry about it until I've given it a shot (finally got a Wii last week so I can actually play it. Mario Kart FTW!! ). New fanfics always make me happy. :) :)

PostPosted: May 17th, 2008, 8:19 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Cool. Sounds awesome and I can't wait for new fanfics as well. I'm really excited! ;)

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 4:28 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

At long last, there is a date.

Mark your calendars:

Monday, July 7, 2008.

Chronicles of Gozer Book Six: Exaltation

The epic conclusion. I don't know if it's going to be worth the atrocious wait...but I think it will be worth reading. I definitely feel better about this end result than if we'd just crapped it out to get it done.

So the schedule now looks like this:

July 14, 2008:
Ghostbusters West Coast: Soul Of The Samurai
by Jeremy Hicks
Timeline: February 2005

Long delayed, due to requiring a major spoiler from the ending of CoG. One week after CoG is finally out, we can release this with no problem.

July 21, 2008:
Timeline: September 17, 2007

The sequel to both "Flipped Out" and "Pandora's Box", so you know the Peoplebusters will be in it.

July 28, 2008:

Just how did John Spengler, Eric Stantz, Marie Lupin, and TJ Anderson become the Ghostbusters? The answers revealed at last, beginning here.

In the works:

Flip Side War, Part Two
Timeline: September 17, 2007

More Peoplebusters. But that's all I'm gonna say right now.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 512 Next