It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:00 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 612 Next
PostPosted: October 26th, 2008, 7:15 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Fritz wrote:
"Lord Of The Steady Wind" will thus unfortunately be delayed until at least Tuesday.

That works pretty well for me, actually. I haven't emailed you with my feedback yet, but plan to do so tomorrow (Monday). I suppose you'll still be reading it on the same day as submitting the story, but whatever, I'll feel better about it. :P

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: October 27th, 2008, 7:08 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Well, the business day came and went without our Internets being resttored. We put in a call to the IT center, and I think my Mom is ready to call them up and give them Hell tomorrow over it.

Anyway, suffice it to say, I'm just going to say that "Lord of the Steady Wind" will not be released tomorrow. I'll let everyone know when it will be released as soon as I know myself.

:x

PostPosted: October 28th, 2008, 5:14 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Well, things seem to be working now. The new story should be out tomorrow.

Anybody who's sent me emails over the last week, I'll try to get them caught up in the next few days.

I thank everyone for their patience.
:)

PostPosted: November 4th, 2008, 4:36 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Ghostbusters 2021: The Eye of Aretpo, Part 2
Timeline: June 2021

I just finished this one today, finally, and I should have it uploaded and sent to the Beta readers as soon as Ogre looks it over. I'm planning for a release on Monday, November 17th.

Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part 3
Timeline: September 2007

Unless the plan changes, this will be the next story finished. I'm tentatively hoping to have it done before Christmas (even better, hopefully sooner, but I can't feel I can rely on myself for that)

PostPosted: November 5th, 2008, 12:28 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
Fritz wrote:
Ghostbusters 2021: The Eye of Aretpo, Part 2

Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part 3

Unless the plan changes, this will be the next story finished. I'm tentatively hoping to have it done before Christmas (even better, hopefully sooner, but I can't feel I can rely on myself for that)

I will have to PM you about some things on that .

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: December 7th, 2008, 1:51 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part Three

At long last, the next part of the story is done. It will be sent to the beta readers and the GBWC members tomorrow, after Ogre gets a look at it to weed out most of my spelling errors.

Planned release is Monday, December 22nd, and it's likely to be the last story I released this year.

Ghostbusters 2021: The Eye Of Aretpo, Part Three

This should be the next thing done, but I don't know how long it will be. I'd be surprised if it's out before the end of the year--I'd pretty much have to finish it in a week or so for the beta lead time, and I have certain othe projects begging for my attention at the moment. But believe me, I want to see the next part of this saga done as much as anyone else does.

PostPosted: December 16th, 2008, 12:44 am 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Zodiac: Capricorn
Hello There Fritz.
I enjoy the timeline and the history and everything you are doing. So I was watching "Ghostbusters: The Video Game" trailer, and I had a idea hit me. "You know how in the game they hire a fifth member. I was considering doing a 'novelization' of the video game. Using the fifth member's point of view." Then get it posted on your website, if you like it. Or something. Thanks for the website.

PostPosted: December 16th, 2008, 10:34 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the Ectozone
:D

As you might glean from the "Ghostbusters: The Video Game" board here, there's a certain degree of uncertainty about the video game and how it might f-up our carefully constructed continuity. (Read "The Zodiac Imperative", "As Dreams Fade", "Hearts In Eclipse", and a few other stories, and see how hard it might be to shove in a "fifth Ghostbuster" into 1991)

Some of my other collaborators have been tossing around ideas, but personally, my position is to pretty much keep going as I have until it's actually out and we've processed it. I've been avoiding any "pre-Retcons" for example, in stories such as "Chronicles of Gozer" (ie no mention of "That time Stay Puft escaped in 1991")

That being said, I look forward to seeing your work.

PostPosted: January 15th, 2009, 9:39 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

The next chapter of the origin of the future Ghostbusters, as the plot thickens and the destined team starts to meet up. For fans of wacky Spengler romances, I hope you'll get a kick out of one particular meeting that finally occurs this chapter.

I will get it sent out to the Beta staff after Ogre finishes it, no later than Monday, I hope. Tentative release date is Tuesday, February 3, 2009 (It's not the usual Monday for two reasons: 1. A doctor appointment on Monday, February 2 and 2. February 3 is my GBN anniversary, so I kinda like having something out on that "birthday")

Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part Four

Probably the next fan fic to be finished. Half the GBWC is stuck in the Flip Side. Venkman is in the hands of the Peoplebusters. How can you not be wanting to see what happens next? :lol:

PostPosted: January 16th, 2009, 8:09 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Fritz wrote:

The next chapter of the origin of the future Ghostbusters, as the plot thickens and the destined team starts to meet up. For fans of wacky Spengler romances, I hope you'll get a kick out of one particular meeting that finally occurs this chapter.

Awesome - I'll be looking forward to that. :D (I've been terribly bored lately - not that I wouldn't want to read your stuff otherwise, of course.)

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: January 16th, 2009, 1:18 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Fritz wrote:

Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part Four

Probably the next fan fic to be finished. Half the GBWC is stuck in the Flip Side. Venkman is in the hands of the Peoplebusters. How can you not be wanting to see what happens next? :lol:

simple you would have to re a F GB fan . lol

PostPosted: March 8th, 2009, 11:55 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
Ok, so I was re-reading Hearts in Eclipse and I have a question, it may just be something you explained already and I forgot, but where did Nodus get the power over the stones or the power of the gloom god? Could he really have learned that kind of power?

PostPosted: March 9th, 2009, 8:57 am 
Administrator
Administrator

I hope to give some of the answers to that some day. Maybe when I get some of the other stuff out of the way...

I do apologize to everyone at how slow I'm going lately. My Real Life has been a bit abnormally hectic of late, and it seems like when I sit down to write something...well, I think of ten other things I'd rather be doing.

I haven't given up yet, though, and wrote a few scenes for "Flip Side War" part 4 just yesterday. I hope everyone will be patient.

PostPosted: March 9th, 2009, 1:42 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Fritz wrote:
and it seems like when I sit down to write something...well, I think of ten other things I'd rather be doing.

( sarcasm ) yeah I don't know what that is like . LOL

( sarcasm ) that never happens to me wen I start something

PostPosted: March 9th, 2009, 8:40 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Scorpio
Fritz wrote:
I hope to give some of the answers to that some day. Maybe when I get some of the other stuff out of the way...

I do apologize to everyone at how slow I'm going lately. My Real Life has been a bit abnormally hectic of late, and it seems like when I sit down to write something...well, I think of ten other things I'd rather be doing.

I haven't given up yet, though, and wrote a few scenes for "Flip Side War" part 4 just yesterday. I hope everyone will be patient.

Don't feel bad. The Manhattan Island Tales are on backlog. It's already March and I'm late on posting the Halloween episode. Oh well, at least they're archived well!!!! I got this down to a flippin SCIENCE.... no pun intended.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 612 Next