PostPosted: September 10th, 2007, 3:49 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Thread on Ectozone Forum 1.0:
http://ectozone.proboards31.com/index.c ... 1099260925

Ghostbusters West Coast: Mummy Dearest

2004--Timeline Year 22
First, an Egyptian mummy goes missing from the museum. Then a guy wrapped in bandages shows up at the mansion of red hot white rapper Zagnut...you think there may be a connection?
--------------------------------------------
I indulge in a little bit of satire in this one in the form of Matthew "Zagnut" Marshall, a misanthropic, sexist foul mouthed white rapper who's resemblance to misanthropic, sexist foul mouted white rapper Marshall "Eminem" Mathers is totally coincidental Unlike Kyle Stevens, I prefer to use fake/satirical celebrities in my stories--I can do whatever I want to them .

The basic inspiration was the Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode "Love Mummy" You can tell that because I ended up using screencaps on M.C. Pharoah's TOBIN page

Ogre suggested the title "Word To Your Mummy"; I didn't use that, but did follow Jeff's suggestion to use it for the follow up.

Also, though handled somewhat subtly, a significant milestone in the relationship of Fritz Baugh and Chelsea Aberdeen. Also notable for the story where Joey declares Fritz the official "Co-CEO" (storywise, it's just to push a lot of the paperwork off onto him :P)