Ectozone
http://forum.ectozone.net/

A Little Fanart From Me
http://forum.ectozone.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=136
Page 3 of 3

Author:  SuperStantzio [ January 13th, 2019, 12:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

Hey if I can draw may I draw Winston a little chubby?

Author:  Fritz [ January 13th, 2019, 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

SuperStantzio wrote:
Hey if I can draw may I draw Winston a little chubby?


Sneaking from Egon's Twinkie stock? That's dangerous you know...:lol:

Not a problem.

Author:  SuperStantzio [ January 27th, 2019, 12:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

Is it okay to make Winston blush? I did in one of my stories and I can see Ray and him blushing alot if they see some pretty women. What do you think?

Author:  Fritz [ January 28th, 2019, 10:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

SuperStantzio wrote:
Is it okay to make Winston blush? I did in one of my stories and I can see Ray and him blushing alot if they see some pretty women. What do you think?


Most men do. :oops:

Author:  SuperStantzio [ March 7th, 2019, 1:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

Cool. What do you think of me drawing Ray and Winston with buckteeth? I think they would look pretty cute with them.

Author:  SuperStantzio [ May 24th, 2019, 12:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

What does everyone think of Ray and Winston having buckteeth? Is it okay for me to draw Winston giving someone the finger?

Author:  Fritz [ May 24th, 2019, 3:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

SuperStantzio wrote:
What does everyone think of Ray and Winston having buckteeth? Is it okay for me to draw Winston giving someone the finger?


I can't imagine Winston and Venkman NOT giving each other the Finger at least three times a day. :lol:

Author:  SuperStantzio [ May 25th, 2019, 12:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

That sounds fine. But for some reason I can see Ray giving Peter the finger too. Him and Winston can team up and give Peter the finger.

Author:  SuperStantzio [ July 28th, 2019, 9:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

Hey how tall Winston is? I put him in my stories at 6'0. What do you think?

Author:  Fritz [ July 29th, 2019, 9:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

SuperStantzio wrote:
Hey how tall Winston is? I put him in my stories at 6'0. What do you think?


From the Fact List:
Quote:
(RGB) Winston is estimated to be around 6'2" and around 230 lbs.

Ernie Hudson is estimated to be around 6'2".


But your stories, you do whatever you want. :winston:

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC-04:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/