Ectozone
http://forum.ectozone.net/

A Little Fanart From Me
http://forum.ectozone.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=136
Page 4 of 4

Author:  SuperStantzio [ September 9th, 2019, 10:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

right Peter LOL. I think they will if they ever get bucktheeth. Hey Friz Can you draw a picture of Ray and Winston having buckteeth? Ray would be very angry and Winston will be sad.

Author:  Fritz [ September 16th, 2019, 3:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

SuperStantzio wrote:
right Peter LOL. I think they will if they ever get bucktheeth. Hey Friz Can you draw a picture of Ray and Winston having buckteeth? Ray would be very angry and Winston will be sad.


They'd look something like this, I think...

Image

Image

Author:  SuperStantzio [ September 17th, 2019, 4:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

Very cute! I think they would talk nasally with their buckteeth as well. I can see Peter teasing them as well. What do you think?

Author:  SuperStantzio [ November 21st, 2019, 5:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

What do you guys think of Winston having braids in his hair? I think he would for it and what do you guys think?

Author:  Fritz [ November 23rd, 2019, 9:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

SuperStantzio wrote:
What do you guys think of Winston having braids in his hair? I think he would for it and what do you guys think?


I don't think "my" Winston would, but hey, in your story/art, you can do whatever you want. :)

Author:  SuperStantzio [ December 10th, 2019, 11:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

Okay cool I might do that and the mustache for Winston is coming back when I get another story up.

Author:  SuperStantzio [ December 12th, 2019, 3:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

Does Ray or Winston have tempers? I'm just wondering if they do and I want one of Winston triplets to have a temper from him. What do you think?

Author:  SuperStantzio [ December 25th, 2019, 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

What is Winston's middle name? I want to know and I know Ray's is Francis. What do you think?

Author:  Fritz [ December 25th, 2019, 5:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

SuperStantzio wrote:
What is Winston's middle name? I want to know and I know Ray's is Francis. What do you think?


I don't know if I've used it in a story yet, but IDW established his middle name as Ramsey.

Author:  SuperStantzio [ January 3rd, 2020, 4:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

Hey thanks! You should use Winston's middle name when Kaila's reprimanding him or something.

Author:  SuperStantzio [ January 15th, 2020, 2:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

Hey does Ray or Winston have tempers? because I want one of Winston's triplets to have a temper from him. Can anyone tell me?

Author:  Crazy1van [ January 15th, 2020, 8:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

SuperStantzio wrote:
Hey does Ray or Winston have tempers? because I want one of Winston's triplets to have a temper from him. Can anyone tell me?

Ray had a temper when he was in the Mayor's office talking about Walter Peck. And they both got pretty mad when they were dipped in the negatively-charged Mood Slime.

Author:  SuperStantzio [ February 18th, 2020, 4:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

that's kind of cool. I mean does the cartoon Ray and Winston have tempers?

Author:  Fritz [ February 18th, 2020, 7:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: A Little Fanart From Me

SuperStantzio wrote:
that's kind of cool. I mean does the cartoon Ray and Winston have tempers?


Winston's probably the most even-tempered member of the team; even Egon had his "Your Mother!" moment in the movie and in "Robo Buster" looked like he was one word away from tearing Paul Smart's face off.

Ray can be a lot more excitable. He DID get a bit pissed in "Ghost Fight At the OK Corral" at someone trying to tell him what to do, though.

Page 4 of 4 All times are UTC-05:00
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
https://www.phpbb.com/