PostPosted: December 30th, 2007, 8:56 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Title: Mistletoe
Author: Shafarah White
Beta: The Joker
Copyright: 2007-2008

Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters.

It was a snowy winter's day at Ghostbusters Central. Christmas time was almost upon them and to celebrate the holiday season, the guys decided to have a Christmas party at Ghostbusters headquarters. What made it more special was the fact this was Ray and Elaine’s first Christmas together.

Everyone was having a good time during the party and even Peter’s dad, Charlie, had decided to show up. Slimer was trying to eat all of the food from the table and from everyone’s plates. But a look from Peter, “Slimer, you have better get out of that food or I’ll personally donate your gifts to the goodwill folks!” he reprimanded him.

Slimer looked shocked after the threat and immediately moved away from the food as Charlie started laughing. “Slimer really does get on your nerves, doesn’t he, son?”

Peter nodded his head, “Not all the time. It’s just when he’s in one of his more playful moods."

Egon and Janine were talking to Egon’s mother who had also come to visit her son. She wanted to get to know Janine.

Mrs. Spengler was telling Janine about what Egon had done when he was younger and Janine looked amused while she was telling her story.

Winston was standing in the corner talking to his parents, catching up on what they had done the last time they had seen each other.

Meanwhile, Ray and Elaine were sitting down at the table eating the food they had gotten. They too were enjoying the party.

“What’d you think of this party so far?” Ray asked her.

“I think it’s wonderful and I’m enjoying myself very much,” Elaine smiled and suddenly she spotted the spring of mistletoe hanging from the wall.

“Oh look, Ray,” She cooed softly. “There’s some mistletoe.” Elaine then took Ray’s hand and led him over while Ray blushed and smiled.

As they stood under it, Elaine stroked Ray’s cheek softly with her hand.

“I love you, Ray,” she whispered as she leaned over and gave him a kiss on his lips.

Ray gave her one of his big smiles. “I love you too, Elaine,”

He then took her into his arms, pulling her close to him. Their lips touched again for a passionate kiss.

“That’s a Kodak moment!” Winston called out as he took a picture of Ray and Elaine standing under the mistletoe using his camera. Everyone awed at the scene.

Ray and Elaine stopped kissing. They both were, smiling and blushing at the same time. Elaine hugged her husband, “I love you, Ray.”

“I love you too, Elaine,” Ray replied, holding on to her.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors