All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Movie Make Out
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2008, 4:52 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Title: Movie Make Out short story
Author: Shafarah White
Disclaimer: I don't own The Real Ghostbusters.
Rating: Pg-13

Comments: None if going to be negative.

Ray and Elaine one night were at the movies watching “The Last Kiss.” They were sitting up in the balcony in the back row where it was private, enjoying themselves. They had the balcony to themselves since this was a late night showing and not a lot of people came; except for a few people that were sitting down in the front row downstairs. As they were watching the movie, Elaine leaned against Ray’s chest as they were watching the show. Elaine reached up and whispered in Ray’s ear, “It’s getting a little hot in here.” She smiled seductively. Her breast was brushing against his chest lightly. Ray knew that look on his wife’s face. It was that ‘Let’s Make Out’ grin. He gave her a big, goofy smile that said it all. Next, Elaine climbed into his lap. She leaned forward and planted a wet kiss on him despite his mustache tickling her. Ray gasped, “Oh wow, Elaine!” As they began kissing madly, Elaine sucked on his lips that caused him to let out a soft moan as he felt those soft, sexy pink lips on his. Ray undid Elaine’s ponytail that caused her dark hair to fall to her shoulders and ran his hands in it. “God, this feels good.” She whispered in bliss.

Their lips parted for a moment while Ray looked at her with love in his eyes, lips swollen and smudged with pink lipstick. “I know, baby. Besides, no one will be able to see us since the theater is almost empty anyway.” He winked at her. As they resumed kissing, they opened their mouth slightly and let their tongues touch, dancing against each other. Elaine ran her fingers through his hair and undid a few buttons on Ray’s plaid shirt to caress his bare chest while Ray did the same thing to Elaine; opening her blouse to reveal her silky bra that held her full, round, soft breasts that jiggled every time he squeezed and fondled them. They continued to go at each other until the movie was over.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors