PostPosted: February 4th, 2008, 5:27 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Title: A Ghostbusters Valentine's Day
Author: Shafarah White
Beta: The Joker

Copyright: 2008

Disclaimer: I don't own The Real Ghostbusters. Only Jules and CJ Stantz and all other OC characters belong to me.

It was a snowy, windy day in February, but this day was special for those who have found the love of their lives or were dating someone that they cared for very much. It was Valentine’s Day, the one special day that comes every year. After the last call that the Ghostbusters did, they decided to close up early so they could spend the special day with their loved ones.

Peter was planning to take Babs out to the club for they were having a Valentine’s Day jam. Janine invited Egon to go out to dinner with her and spend some time at her apartment. Winston was planning to share this special day with his girlfriend, Jenny taking her out to the movies, and then dinner.

Ray had special plans to spend this Valentine’s Day with the love of his life, Elaine. He couldn’t wait to get home to spend it with her. But first, he had to stop at the store to get her gifts.

Meanwhile at the Stantz home, Elaine was setting up their dinner and some soft romantic music was playing in the background. They hadn’t had a romantic dinner for a long time, since they had been very busy at their jobs recently. After everything was set up and ready, Elaine did her hair up in a braided twist leaving some of her hair down over her left eye, making it look sexy. She went upstairs to change into her sexy gown.

A little bit later, Elaine came back down stairs wearing her fiery red night gown that showed part of the breasts and had pink letters that said, "I heart Ray." And on her lips, she was wearing ruby-red lipstick. Now that everything has been set up, all she needed was her man.

Five minutes later, Ray pulled up in the driveway. He stepped in the house with the dozen roses, the chocolate covered raspberries and gold earrings.

“Elaine, I’m home,” he called. Elaine walked seductively towards him wearing her gown, Ray felt his heart beating and started to blush a bit just looking at his wife, she looked so pretty.

“Whoa, baby!” Ray breathed in amazement, “You look good enough to eat.”

Elaine smiled, “Happy Valentine’s Day, my love. I've everything set up for our dinner and some music for us to dance to.”

"I have something for you,” Ray whispered softly to her ear. He pulled out his gifts and showed Elaine.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, sweetheart!” he declared.

Elaine laughed with joy, “Oh Ray, Thank you! These roses are so beautiful and so are the earrings. Ooh, you brought home chocolate covered raspberries. Thank you again!” Elaine placed the roses in a vase and wrapped her arms around Ray’s neck giving him a deep, passionate kiss that made him start blushing madly.

Ray grinned as Elaine removed the lipstick off his lips with her napkin. “You’re welcome.” He suddenly squeezed her buttocks, “Before we eat dinner, I want to slow dance with you, mon cherie.”

Elaine smiled and playfully swatted him, “Sure, honey. Why not?”

Ray took Elaine’s hand and pulled her close to him. Elaine wrapped her arms around his neck, while Ray placed his hands on her hips.

The couple then started to dance. Elaine looked deeply into Ray’s brown eyes and saw the love in his eyes. Even through the good and bad times, they were always there for each other. Ray himself was looking into Elaine’s beautiful hazel eyes; he also saw the love in her eyes too. This had been a wonderful Valentine’s Day for the both of them and they were already looking forward to next year’s. As they continued dancing, Ray leaned forward, placing his lips on Elaine’s for a loving kiss that lasted for a long time.

Happy Valentine's Day.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: February 8th, 2008, 3:05 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

This a Valentine's Day fic and I hope that everyone enjoys. I'm looking for some reviews. :D

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 9:22 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Quote:
Janine invited Egon to go out to dinner with her and spend some time at her apartment

For some reason I laughed at that. Maybe it's because I have a dirty mind for situations like that...
:lol:

PostPosted: February 9th, 2008, 4:22 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Yeah, you can imagine that, LOL. I know Janine would get Egon to make love to her sooner or later. :D