PostPosted: March 1st, 2008, 9:27 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Title: Home At Last
Author: Shafarah White
Beta: The Joker
Copyright:2008

Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters. Only Jules and CJ Stantz are mine.

It was a nice, quiet day at the Stantz home. Elaine was waiting for Ray to arrive home. She was holding two-month-old CJ and Jules in her arms after they had woken up a little while ago.

She had dinner ready. She needed to feed CJ and Jules as they had starting fussing, because they were hungry. Elaine sat down on the couch and began to breastfeed them.

A little while later, Ray arrived home. He had had a long day after busting ghosts and he was now looking forward to spending the rest of his time with his family.

"Elaine, I'm home," he called as he stepped over the threshold. Elaine finished breastfeeding the twins and then burped them. "It sounds like Daddy's home," she said to the babies. Elaine then went to greet her husband who had just came home.

"Hey honey," she greeted while Ray gave her a kiss. "How was your day?"

Ray smiled. "It went alright, but a little long. I'm just glad to come home to my lovely family. How was yours?"

"It was fine, Ray. I did some cleaning and took the kids outside. After that, we came back, I got dinner together while CJ and Jules took a nap in their crib." she replied.

CJ and Jules began cooing in their mother's arms.

Elaine handed the twins to Ray. "CJ and Jules missed you. They just started cooing earlier while you were at work."

Ray smiled while holding the kids in his arms. "Hi, kids. Daddy missed you two all day today." he cooed to them. "Did you have a great day with Mommy?"

CJ and Jules looked at him for a moment then gave big gummy smiles if to say yes. Ray laughed while giving his kids a kiss on their cheeks that made them smile again as his mustache tickled them.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

Post subject: Re: Home At Last
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 6:50 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

What does everything think of this story? 8-)

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: March 4th, 2008, 10:11 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

This something that I wrote and wanted to share with everyone. :)

PostPosted: March 5th, 2008, 8:44 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
A heartfelt slice of life. You're very good at those.
:)

PostPosted: March 5th, 2008, 2:36 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Why thank you! :D I did have Elaine breastfeed the twins and it works out better for her so she can bond with the babies. But Ray does help feed them as well.