Post subject: Ray's First Father's Day
PostPosted: August 24th, 2007, 9:38 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Title: Ray's First Father's Day
Author: Shafarah White
Rating: G
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters only CJ and Jules are mine.
Copyright 2007

The kids are babies in the drabble around 3 months old.

Ray went upstairs to the nursery to check on CJ and Jules. The twins were taking their afternoon nap. They had slept for 2 1/2 hours until they slowly started waking up and began cooing and gurgling. Ray stepped inside and went over to the crib.

"Hey, kids. Did you have a nice nap?" he greeted softly. CJ and Jules looked up at their daddy as Ray picked them up from their crib. He took the kids to the changing table and changed their diapers.

Afterwards, Ray sat down in the rocking chair with the babies and held them in his arms.

Ray was amazed; this is his first Father's day. Ever since CJ and Jules were born, Ray couldn't wait to have kids on his own. Now that his children are here, Ray couldn't even be more prouder than he was.

"I don't believe it, I'm a Daddy!" He thought. This was real and they were his flesh and blood. He helped Elaine make them.

Happy tears fell down from Ray's eyes as he continued to hold his kids. CJ and Jules gave their daddy big smiles.

Ray smiled back as he whispered to them, "Every day, I thank God for you two. You have made father's day very special and that means a lot to me. I love you, Carlton James and Julianna Raelynn Stantz."

Ray gave both babies a kiss on their cheeks.

"Ray, you are a very good father." A voice said softly.

Ray turned around and saw his wife Elaine standing in the doorway.

Ray blushed a little and replied, "Thanks."

Elaine went over to her husband and gave him a kiss, "Happy Father's Day, Ray."

Ray smiled a big smile behind his mustache, "Thank you. This is the best Father's day."

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors