It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:13 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: April 27th, 2008, 6:35 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Not the most sophisticated fan project I've ever undertaken... :P

Yesterday I spent a lot of time putting together a piece of coursework. Then, to unwind, I finally discovered the joys of the old South Park character creator (I used this one, but as almost everyone knows, there are loads online). If you weren't very careful, you could waste away in front of one of those things. I made myself, my mum, my aunts, a couple of Danny Phantom characters...

Edit: More recently I've been using this one. Trust me, it's miles better.

Oh yeah, and:
Kylie
Eduardo
Roland
Garrett (yeah, he's standing)

It's a completely pointless activity, but it's so much fun! :D :roll:

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: April 27th, 2008, 4:27 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Very nice. I also used that as well and I did Ray and his family like that, myself and my brother. I did the Marios like that, too.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: May 4th, 2008, 7:07 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Good heavens, I seem to have made and uploaded a South Park Celine, one of the characters from "Witchy Woman": LINK

In spite of the rare poor quality of the episode she's in, I've had her making a few sparks with Roland in my recent stories. Looking at this, I'm beginning to wonder if she's really his type... :P

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: May 4th, 2008, 9:02 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Well, you've had him a bit conflicted about that himself...

PostPosted: April 13th, 2009, 7:13 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Yesterday I went a bit bonkers with this again. I made some original characters, and Oscar, whom of course I did not create. And I made Conchita Rivera, Natalie Daniels (looking slightly evil), Adam Jackson and his sister Lucy. Just for fun. Because I have no life. (Not that this takes more than a few minutes...)

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: April 13th, 2009, 9:01 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
That is great! It gives me something to start from when I try to draw those characters. I just may have to see about doing that soon.

:)

PostPosted: April 13th, 2009, 1:34 pm 
Moononite
Moononite

I found this thing awhile back and I had some fun with it too, haha. I made these back when I was still part of Ghostbusters Tampa Division

Mick Nielson- http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9321/mic ... hpark2.png

Jerry Lewis- http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4286/jer ... thpark.jpg

Kurt Summers- http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3301/kur ... thpark.jpg

Julie Madison- http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1015/jul ... thpark.jpg\

Never did get around to making Riley Shamus O'Riley or Heather Jennings characters though. Maybe I will!

PostPosted: April 14th, 2009, 7:41 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Excellent! I was hoping at least one another person would post some of these here - I felt like a bit of a freak doing it on my own.

Anyway, these two weren't really cooperating with me before, but I had another stab at it and finally got Rose Rivera and Max Miller to turn out right. (NB: Max's dog doesn't quite look like that, but you do have a limited dog selection with this thing.)

Jessica Venkman still doesn't seem to be coming together for me, though. But never mind - it hardly matters, in the great scheme of things.

In my original post, I've provided a link to a better - by which I mean more varied - South Park Studio than the one I originally provided (whose link, I might add, is still there). Or if you don't want the trouble of finding that link, but you want to visit the site, click here.

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: August 12th, 2009, 3:46 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Jessica Venkman, just to complete the set. And Hayden Wallance, because I like him. (No way is that the view from his bedroom window in London, but never mind, eh?)

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3