It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:58 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Remembering Fic
PostPosted: August 24th, 2007, 9:45 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
This is one of my recent story that I wrote and I hope that everyone enjoys!

The kids are 5 years old in the drabble

Title: Remembering
Author: Shafarah White
Disclaimer: I don't own the RGb. Only CJ and Jules Stantz.
Copyright:2007

Ray had just pulled up in his driveway after a day of ghostbusting. He really enjoyed it, but even he can get tired. It had been raining and the occassion of thunder most of the day. By the time he arrived at home, it was still raining.

He parked his car and ran inside the house to find Elaine.

"Honey, I'm home!" he called but there was no answer. Ray checked in the living room but she wasn't in there either so he decided to go up the stairs.

A minute later, he found Elaine watching the kids sleeping in CJ's room. Jules was sleeping in there because the lightning had scared her and she couldn't sleep.

Ray came inside and gave Elaine a kiss.

"Hey, Sweetheart. How are you?" he asked smiling.

Elaine smiled in return, "I'm good, honey."

Ray looked at his sleeping kids. They really looked cute sleeping in the bed together.

"How long has the kids been in bed?" he inquried.

"They've been sleeping since 8:30 and Jules decided to sleep in CJ's room since the lightning had scared her." Elaine explained.

"Oh."

Ray couldn't help but smile again at CJ and Jules. He went over to the bed, he ruffled their hair and gave them a good night kiss on their cheeks that made them smile in their sleep as his mustache tickled them.

"Good night, kids. I'll see you in the morning."

As Ray and Elaine continued to watch the kids, Elaine said to Ray.

"I missed the days when the kids were babies and they were just coming home from the hopsital. I enjoyed the time to sit quietly and nurse CJ and Jules despite being up half the night when they started crying. I love being a mom and I will not change anything in the world." She smiled at the memory. "What about you, Ray?"

Ray nodded in agreement, "I know the feeling. I also miss those times when I get to hold them and see their smiling faces after coming in from work. No matter hard or bad the day went; the kids always have a smile to cheer me up. I love being a daddy." He grinned.

Ray and Elaine watched their twins for a little while longer before heading to their bedroom to get themselves ready for bed. They looked at their kids one more time, Ray and Elaine were blessed to have two wonderful kids that they loved very much. Holding each other's hand, they quietly left the room.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

Post subject: Re: Remembering Fic
PostPosted: March 25th, 2008, 6:40 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
I finely hat a bit of time to get to this .

it was cut . good work

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

Post subject: Re: Remembering Fic
PostPosted: March 25th, 2008, 6:54 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Why thank you. I'm glad that you enjoyed it. 8-)

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors