It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:14 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Father's Day Surprise
PostPosted: June 6th, 2008, 6:15 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Father’s Day Surprise

It a nice hot summer day, as CJ and Jules were in the family swimming pool relaxing in the back yard. It was Father’s Day and they couldn’t wait for Ray to come home so they could give him his gifts.

“Daddy’s going to love the gifts we brought him,” Jules smiled.

“I know,” CJ agreed with his sister. “I’m glad that we saved our money up for them and Mom helped us as well.”

“Yeah, true,” Jules replied.

Meanwhile, Elaine was in the kitchen getting dinner together, and once in a while checking to see what the kids were doing. She was making a special Father’s Day dinner for Ray. And to her, he was the best father to CJ and Jules, a loving husband to Elaine, and he loved his family back very much and he was her hero.

It would be a little longer before Ray came home. Elaine wanted to make sure that everything was in order and she called CJ and Jules to get ready for dinner.

After everyone was cleaned up, Ray pulled up outside. He recently had started to wear eyeglasses more often, since his eyesight had gotten a bit worse. He used to wear them just for reading but by now he had gotten to the point where he had to wear them all the time.

“Hi everyone, I’m home!” He called.

Both CJ and Jules greeted him first. Jules gave him a big hug while CJ shook his hand.

“Hi Dad. How was your day?” CJ asked.

“It was good, but it went by really fast. I’m so glad to get home,” Ray told the kids.

“That’s great to hear, Daddy.” Jules nodded in approval.

“Oh, we have some surprises for you,” CJ said. He and Jules both went to get Ray’s gifts and brought them over to him.

“Happy Father’s Day, Dad!” The kids greeted together.

Ray looked surprised as he opened his gifts, he had gotten a new pair of jeans and a shirt, a coffee cup that said World’s Best Dad and a ring.

“Oh wow, this is really nice, I really like this. Thank you so much!” he grinned as he took the kids in his arms for a hug while happy tears fell from his eyes.
“You’re welcome, Dad,” CJ said. “Mom saved up for the Father’s Day ring 'cos she wanted to get it for you. Come to the table, I think dinner’s ready.”

Ray and the kids sat down at the table. Elaine had everything ready and she went over to Ray, greeting him with a big hug and a kiss.

“Happy Father’s Day, Ray." She smiled. “I hope you enjoy the dinner. Did the kids give you your gifts?”

“Yes, they did. I really like the ring, Elaine. Thank you and I love you,” He smiled as he gave his wife a kiss.

“You’re welcome. I love you, too. I made pork roast, your favorite. Broccoli mixed with cauliflower and carrots and then molasses cookies for dessert.” Elaine explained.

Ray’s mouth was watering about the food, “Sounds great. This is the best father’s day ever,” he declared.

The family began to eat. When they had finished, they went to swim in the family pool. It had been a great Father’s Day for Ray.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: June 13th, 2008, 3:01 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

I hope everyone enjoy this story. Please leave a review if you wish.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: June 17th, 2008, 1:07 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

It seems that no one wants to read or review this story. I put some hardwork into it and I really wished that I had a comment on it. :cry:

PostPosted: June 17th, 2008, 1:17 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
sorry I'm late . I read it on Sunday but didn't have the time to post . it was a sweet story ,

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: June 17th, 2008, 4:20 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Thanks. I'm glad that you enjoyed it.