PostPosted: August 21st, 2008, 3:10 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Title: Having A Good Time Fic
Author: Shafarah White
Beta: The Joker

Copyright: 2008

Disclaimer: I don’t own the Real Ghostbusters. Only my OC characters CJ and Jules Stantz are mine.

The Ghostbusters had arrived at the local warehouse, where they had a bust. The owner - a man named Mr. West - greeted the guys looking very annoyed. “These ghosts are scaring away my workers and ruining my equimpment. Get those things outta here!” he vented.

“No problem, sir, we’ll have those ghosts out in a jiffy,” Peter replied. “Come on, guys, let’s go!” Then they went into the warehouse.

As soon as they got inside, the guys decided to separate into two so they could find the ghosts. Winston and Ray took one side while Egon and Peter took the other.

As they were walking down the aisles to find the ghosts, Winston inquired, “The ghosts ain’t showin’ up yet?”

Ray shook his head as he looked up from his PKE meter. “Nope. I know we’re goin’ to catch them soon enough!” he said as he smiled. Busting ghosts was Ray’s idea of fun.

Winston couldn’t help but shake his head at his friend’s excitement.

Meanwhile, Peter and Egon were in another area searching for the other ghost. Peter had his ion gun out and ready.

“Why do these ghosts keep runnin’ from us?” he asked.

“Because Peter,” Egon replied. “These ghosts are a class five and they take some more time to catch since they do like to play around.”

“Oh,” Peter said.

The guys then searched for the ghosts a little more until one of the ghosts came out and started to chase them.

“There he is! Let’s go kick some ghost ass!” Peter yelled.

Both Peter and Egon went after it with their ion guns in their hands and a trap.

The Ghost insisted on playing around. This had happened for a while until the ghost was getting tired and Peter held it with his ion gun.

“Egon, the trap!” he yelled.

Egon then threw out the trap and the ghost was now inside it.

“I call that a job well done,” Peter declared. “Come on, let’s see how Winston and Ray are fairing.”

Just then, Winston and Ray came over to them.

“Man, that ghost also gave us a chase. I’m just glad that’s over,” Winston breathed.

“Yeah, but we got it though,” Ray grinned. “Anyway I have to clean off my glasses from the slime.”

After both ghosts were caught and were paid. The guys headed back to the firehouse.

On the ride back, the guys were talking about their plans for the weekend.

“I’m going to see my parents and stay for the weekend,” Winston said, “They doing well and Dad is, too. He’s still on the construction and I hope one of these days that he’ll retire.”

“That sounds nice,” Ray said, “I’m going to take Elaine out tonight. We just want to take a break from our jobs since we were so busy doing the last couple weeks.”

“Sounds super,” Peter grinned, “Have a good time. I do mean a good time.”

“Thanks, Pete,” Ray grinned back.

Peter then turned to Egon, “What are you doing Spengs? Do you have plans for this weekend?”

“No not really. I was going to work on my mushroom experiment but then my mother called. She wants to me to come visit her,” Egon said.

“I see. Always the mamma’s boy, aren’t you?” Peter rolled his eyes in good nature.

“I know, Peter,” Egon replied.

Ecto then pulled into the firehouse and everyone got out.

Winston decided to put the ghosts in the containment unit while Peter decided take a shower surpisingly, Slimer didn’t follow him this time.

He greeted Ray first who in turn gave him a pat on the head. “Hiya Slimer,” he greeted. “How are you?”

“Good,” he said as he went over to Egon who was checking over his exprinment to greet him next.

Janine was finishing up her work for the day as Ray put the checks down. “How was the bust?” she asked.

“It went well, even though it did take a long time to catch those ghosts. I’m glad that we caught ‘em,” Ray grinned.

After a while, it was time for Ray to go home since he wanted to take Elaine out tonight for a little romantic time.

After cleaning himself up and making sure that everything was straight, he said good night to the guys and Slimer, then got into his car and drove off.

Fifteen minutes later, Ray pulled up in his driveway to his home. He had a nice day busting ghosts, but he wanted to spend the rest of the evening with his family. He stepped out and headed inside.

“Hi everyone, I’m home!” he called.

“Hi Daddy!” Jules greeted as she came downstairs and gave her dad a hug.

“Hi Jules. Where’s your brother?” Ray asked.

“He’s over Jason’s house with Ronnie and a few others,” she replied. “I’m going over to Nicole’s house to spend the night. I asked Mom and she said it was okay.”

“OK sweetie,” Ray said, “You be careful and remember your mom and I are going out tonight, so make sure you have your house key as well.”

“I will,” Jules replied. “I hope that you and Mom have a good time. She’s upstairs getting ready.”

“Alright thanks,” Ray answered as he went up the stairs.

Elaine was in their room getting ready to go out for the night when Ray stepped in and placed his arms around her and began kissing her neck, which caused her to giggle.

“Hi, gorgeous,” he flirted. “How was your day?”

“It was a little long but good,” Elaine replied as she kissed him in return. “I’m just glad to be home and getting ready to go out tonight. Where are we going tonight?”

“I’m takin’ you to the One If By Land, Three If By Sea. It’s in Lower Manhattan and I read about in the newspaper. It has great food, fire places, soft piano music playing in the background and a floor for dancing. You’ll love it, I promise you.” Ray declared.

Elaine gave Ray one of her sweet smiles, “I would like that very much.” she said before looking at the clock.

“Ray, it’s almost time you had your shower. I'll have your clothes laid out on the bed,” she reminded him.

“Alright I’ll be out in a jiffy,” Ray said as he went into the bathroom to clean himself up.

“Okay take your shower,” Elaine said.

A little while later, Ray and Elaine were finally ready to go. Elaine had her hair up in a long ponytail and she wore a cute pink dress that matched her lipstick and a pair of gold earrings. Ray was wearing a nice shirt with a tie that he was currently was trying to tie on.

“Rats, how difficult do they make these?” he asked.

Elaine smiled and shook her head, “Here Ray, I’ll get another one.”

Elaine pulled a fresh tie from the drawer, placed it around Ray’s neck and tied it gently but firmly around his shirt. Ray took the opportunity to bend his head and place a kiss on her lips.

“You look lovely, my dear,” he smiled looking deeply into Elaine’s eyes. Elaine smiled back and replied, “Thank sweetie. You look even more handsome with your eyeglasses as well.”

“Thanks,” Ray answered. He then looked at his watch. “It’s time to go, so we should be heading out the door now!” he said taking Elaine’s hand into his. He helped her into the car and then climbed into the driver’s seat. He started the car and pulled out.

A half hour later, Ray and Elaine finally arrived at the restaurant and were in awe at the place.

“It looks so nice!" Elaine said.

“I know,” Ray agreed. “Come on, I think the waiter wants to seat us.”

After they sat down and ordered their food, Ray and Elaine decided to chat while waiting. Ray was telling her about the time he and the guys went over to Aunt Lois’ house when she had hired the phoney spiritualist Dr. Basingame who had damaged her house while he was there.

“Why did Aunt Lois hire him?” Elaine asked.

“Well, she thought that he was a real spiritualist until he started that séance and had all those ghosts haunting her house. After all that trouble he didn’t want to pay for the damage to her living room, but we threatened to send his "out of town guests" with baby pictures to stay with him for all eternity." Ray said as he remembered that day.

Elaine was laughing at the part about the ghosts part and then she said, “I guess Aunt Lois wouldn’t fall for that again,” she said.

“Nah, I don’t think so,” Ray replied. “After that she told me that from then on, she’d call us when she has trouble.”

“Good, I’m glad,” Elaine nodded her head.

“Yeah, she learned after that. I love Aunt Lois but sometimes she’s a little gullible though and she does see the good in everyone as well. Some people said that me and her are somewhat alike,” Ray said.

Ray and Elaine continued to chat with each other, drinking some wine until the food was served. Elaine had ordered a salmon meal while Ray had baked porkchops.

One of the servers, who was named Michael, asked, “Do you have anything else that you want?”

“No sir, we’re fine. Thanks a lot,” Ray told him.

“OK, I hope that you and the missis enjoy your meals,” he said.

“We will,” Ray smiled.

Elaine and Ray both started eating, Elaine continued to admire the scenery, “This is beautiful. They really did a nice job with the restaurant and giving it a romantic feeling.” she said softly.

“I know, but not as beautiful as you, sweetheart,” Ray winked at her. Elaine started to giggle as she gave her husband a kiss on his forehead.

“I’m glad we have the weekend to ourselves to spend together despite the hours we put in work, and sometimes having arguments when we have bad days and things like that. I’m glad that I married you. Everyday you get more and more beautiful each day. I love you, Elaine Caroline Stantz.” Ray grinned.

“I love you, too, Raymond Francis Stantz,” Elaine replied. “I’m so glad that I married you too. You were always so wonderful to me and even back when we were kids as well.”

“Yes, I agree,” Ray said. Dinner and dessert were now completed as the waiters came back to the table to clean everything from it.

“I’ll be right back, Elaine. I’m going to give the kids a call to see what are they doing,” Ray said. Elaine nodded as he went out into the lobby.

A little later, Ray came back to Elaine saying, “I talked to CJ and Jules. The kids said they were doing fine and that CJ's going to stay over at Jason’s place for the weekend. Jules said she's okay over at Nicole’s place and she does have our numbers in case something happens. Otherwise they are well. Do you want to dance, sweetheart?” Ray asked.

Elaine smiled, “Yes, I would like too.”

Ray helped her out of her chair and onto the dance floor. As the music continued playing, Ray held Elaine close to him.

Elaine felt content in her husbands arms looking deeply into his eyes with love.

As they danced on the floor, Elaine smiled again while stroking his cheek softly with her hand.

“This is great. The food was wonderful, great service and dancing on the floor. Thanks for taking me here, sweetie,” Elaine said, her voice soft and sultry. She leaned over and kissed him softly on his lips, leaving some lipstick on them. She laughed when his mustache tickled her.

“You’re welcome. I’m glad that you’re enjoying it,” Ray grinned as held her by her hips. They continued to dance a little while longer until it was time to go home.

Ray paid for the food and also gave a tip for the excellent service. They headed out and into the summer night.

They would do this again one day.

The End.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2008, 11:27 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

What do you all think?

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2008, 9:07 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
I gotta admit, I thought it was neat how you put a bust at the beginning.

Quote:
Peter then turned to Egon, “What are you doing Spengs? Do you have plans for this weekend?”

“No not really. I was going to work on my mushroom experiment but then my mother called. She wants to me to come visit her,” Egon said.

“I see. Always the mamma’s boy, aren’t you?” Peter rolled his eyes in good nature.

“I know, Peter,” Egon replied.

Lol...I undoubtedly would have gone for a Janine joke instead...

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2008, 12:34 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Hey Thanks. I would've but i didn't how to write the Janine Joke without making to Out of Character.

PostPosted: August 24th, 2008, 9:30 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Venkman: "So...Spengs...what plans has Janine made for you this weekend?"

:lol:

PostPosted: August 24th, 2008, 4:35 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Yes that's true LOL. :D