It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:33 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Odd ideas for stories.
PostPosted: July 10th, 2009, 11:46 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Capricorn
I thought I'd start a topic where anyone who comes up with a story idea, but doesn't wanna write it, for whatever reason, can tell us about it here. If anyone wants to write one of these stories, go ahead, but first tell the guy who came up with it. I'll start:

A team, preferably based in the "southern states" encounters and defeats the ghost of an old slave owner from the 1830s-1840s, but they find out that this guy had bound the souls of his slaves to him so they can't cross over, no matter how much they deserve it. Much of the story could be about the team trying to break the hold the slave owner had on the ghosts of the slaves so they can finally cross over, leaving the owner in the ECU forever. This would require a lot of skill in order to keep from outright offending numerous people.

PostPosted: December 31st, 2009, 10:39 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Leo
I've always wanted to see a fic that crosses over with the NBC drama The West Wing. With a posessed filing cabinet, I posted it as a chalenge on Fanfiction.net.