It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:24 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Question here.
PostPosted: December 18th, 2009, 3:01 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Leo
Hey Fritz I was wondering, are there any stories or ideas for stories about when Louis finally found love? Or any about Egon's reaction when Janine was dating Louis the first time? Because if there isn't I thought I would see if I could write them.

Post subject: Re: Question here.
PostPosted: December 18th, 2009, 9:30 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
E/J E/E TJ/JC wrote:
Hey Fritz I was wondering, are there any stories or ideas for stories about when Louis finally found love?

A former Ectozone user name Yami Mirai started a story with Louis finally finding someone all his own.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2758648/1/

She disappeared when I moved the board to my own host two years ago, and she hasn't updated the story in, grife, almost four years. I hate the idea that Louis blew it again, but I'm not sure how much we should do with the character without Mirai.

Quote:
Or any about Egon's reaction when Janine was dating Louis the first time? Because if there isn't I thought I would see if I could write them.

That actually came up in one issue of the Now RGB comic. It came out on the stands while GB2 was still in the theatres, and deals with it. It doesn't actually show Egon finding out, granted, so there may be some room for a story there.

http://www.gbfans.com/real-ghostbusters ... -issue-16/

Post subject: Re: Question here.
PostPosted: December 18th, 2009, 4:25 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Leo
Hey thanks Fritz, Yeah I knew about the bit in the comic, but I didn't know which one it was in :) so thanks for the link. Also thanks for the link to the Louis story. :D I wanted to read it.