It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:36 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: August 25th, 2007, 11:26 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces

Author: Shafarah White
Title: After Ghost Bride's Obsession
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters or Elaine Furman. Only Julianna Raelynn and Carlton James I own.
Beta: Susie Owens
Rating: Pg-13

One night at the Stantz home, Ray and Elaine were sitting on the couch talking, since they were having a little quality time to themselves. CJ and Jules were spending the night with friends.

Ray and Elaine were curled up on the couch. Ray wrapped his arm around her as Elaine snuggled closer to him.

"So, what movie did you pick out for us to watch?" Ray asked, as he wrapped his finger around a piece of her hair.

Elaine smiled as she turned on the DVD. "I think you would like this. It's called the Revenge of the Ghost Bride."

The movie started. At first, it seemed harmless then the ghost bride was shown. Elaine suddenly felt her arm being squeezed tightly. She looked over and saw that Ray was squeezing her hand in a tight-vice grip.

"Ray, are you alright?" she asked as she stared over him. But he didn't answer her. She tried to pull away, but he held on tightly.

"Ray, what's wrong?" Not getting an answer, she managed to pull his arm loose. The minute she did, he screamed and fell down to his knees crying. Elaine was at his side. "Honey, what's the matter?"

Slowly he looked at her, "I'm sorry, Elaine. I was scared."

"Why?" she asked.

Ray began telling her about the time that he was kidnapped by a ghostly bride named Lorraine. He told her how she hunted him and almost killed him.

Elaine held him in her arms, Ray told his story.

"It all happened when me and the guys woke up early, because we heard a loud noise coming downstairs in the kitchen. So we decided to investigate. Then suddenly, a female ghost dressed as a bride appeared. She told us that her name was Lorraine, and she thought that I was the one who had jilted her at the altar. I tried to tell her that there was no way that I was the man who did that to her. I was born a century later than her. But she didn't care, she snatched me right up and disappeared before the others had got to me." Ray's body had shivered as he remembered that day.

Elaine looked very shocked, but she stroked her husband's hair. "Why did she do that and what happen next?"

Ray sighed as he was gathering his thoughts, "Well, the next thing I know that she tied me up on the bed and ran her bony finger down my cheek and then kissed me."

Ray looked disgusted at the thought. "It was like kissing a dead fish. When I rejected her, she tried to plunge a dagger straight down to my chest, but she missed and caught me by the shoulder blade. It broke a bone in my shoulder, the pain was unbearable."

"Was that the scar I asked you about one time? And you always told me that you didn't want to talk about it."

"Yes."

"That must've been scary, Ray." Elaine whispered softly, while she placed her head against his chest.

"It was."

"Did you have any help?"

"Egon's Grandmother was there. She did her best to help me."

She nodded as he continued his story. "Then after the guys came and tried to take me to the hospital, but another ghost had appeared, it was her father. He had tried to take Egon; he thought Egon was better for her. But she wanted me and he gave in."

"He picked me up by my neck and almost snapped it. I passed out because of the pain."

Elaine lifted her head up and touched his face. Tears were running down her cheeks, crying for his pain.

"Then I guess they dragged me back to the room. They had these two terror dogs named Fluffy and Taffy that kept an eye on me as well. They also tried to attack me, too. Elaine, that night was a living hell for me. They already kidnapped and were trying to kill me. That was really bad. Good thing, the guys had came to me just in time and trapped Lorraine and her father. Thank God, I wasn't hurt too badly and if the guys hadn't came in time. It could've been worse." Ray finished his story.

Elaine was still in tears after he had told her. Then she reached up and gave her husband a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Ray. That really must've been a really bad experience that you had to go through. I'm glad that you didn't die or marry Lorraine. I love you so much, Raymond." She whispered as she lifted her head and gave him a kiss.

Ray smiled at her, "I love you too, Elaine. I'm also glad that I'm alive with you and the kids." Then he placed his head on her lap and she stroked his hair again while humming softly to him.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors