It is currently March 28th, 2024, 10:15 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2012, 8:00 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Aidan Munroe wrote:
WAITAMINUTE!

I thought this was supposed to be based on the game? There wasn't a Lotsabucks in the Game! What the frak is this crap?! :lol:

I think that only applied to the first story, "Hellbent", which was allegedly based on the game but really just Brendan reskinning it with himself as Venkman.

Brendan, alas, is no longer on FFN and didn't do any more Ghostbusters stories before he vacated. He did have ideas, though...

Quote:
Terminatiort/WT Ghostbusters: Brendan Rome and his team have saved the world but when a robot from
the future transports him to the future, can he save that?

Game On!: When the Angry Nerd's console games come to life, its up to the West Tisburry Ghostbusters
to face THE GAME GENI!!!!

Back From the Future: Brendan and Patty's kids come back in time to help prevent a disaster from happening.

Halloween Special: Walter Peck returns and shuts down the West Tisburry Ghostbusters. Now, with every
ghost GBI has faced with their power enchansed by the book of the dead, Brendan Rome and GBI must
get help from Danny Phantom!

Just my luck: A ghost has possesed the lock-ness monster float for the Martha's Vineyard St. Patrick's Day Parade. Now, with no choice, the WT Busters call for the help of... THE STAY PUFT MARSHMALLOW MAN!!

Do The Rome: Brendan takes Patty out for a dance only to get trapped in an never ending dance party with the Dead.

Gotta Blast: Brendan builds a car for a go-kart race. But realizes that the race he's in is a race in which loser players get their home DESTROYED!!!!!

Rock N Roll all Nite: Brendan brings the team to a KISS concert but Gene Simmions and the gang gets
sucked into hell! Now, its Brendan VS the Devil in an all-out-rock-and-roll concert!!!!

Airport: When the WTGB's go home from their school's spring trip, they realize their teachers ditched them. Worse, all the people on the plane except for them and a few crew members have gotten a desiese! Now, can Brendan land the plane?

One More Day: Brendan's Grandpa is dying. Vigo's back! What else can go wrong? What would you do
with One More Day?

Back in Black: The fallout of 'One More Day' leaves the team broken up. But when a certain goo turns
Patty evil, Brendan and the team must return.

Science Fairi's Day Off: Father Science, the father of all scientific equipment has decided to take a day
off from doing his job. Now, can Brendan and the team stop him without their gear and anything mechanical?

Zombie Family: Brendan discovers his alternate self from EARTH-2149 didn't die. He was infected with
the desiese. Worse, the WT members from EARTH-2149 were infected as well. Can Brendan stop this
zombie team from infecting their world. Especially when this team has unlimited cosmic powers? Special
Guest Stars: THE ULTIMATE WEST TISBURRY GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!

Freddy Vs Jason Vs Ash and the West Tisburry Ghostbusters: Based on what the next FVJ movie would
be like with the WTGB thrown in. 'Nuff Said!

Zero To Hero Hour Time:

Brendan goes to Henderson High School to look for a Necronomicon but instead, a maniac gets it. A Maniac named... SYLAR!!!!

Birthday Blow Out-

Part 1- Patty's Story

Patty and Dainelle try to raise money for a Birthday gift for Brendan (Who will be returning that day.)
So Patty tells little kids a story which is her spoof on Wizzard of Oz.

PS Sure, I'll be happy to work with you. If you ever want to do a crossover with my team, do so.

Part 2- Brendan's Story

While in Africa (With Some Of His School,) Brendan recieves a comic he made and reads his own Spoof
of Super Hero Movie.

Part 3-

This is it! Don't miss the first ROME CELLEBRATION!!!!

Horror Nightmares:

Cindy Caine (The Original HHN 12 Icon) Transforms part of the vineyard into the original HHN 12 Islands
of Fear. Now, to stop this, Brendan must team up with the boy who lived: Harry Potter.

Shining The Overlook: In 1980, the Overlook hotel's caretaker, Jack Torrance, went insane, and attempted to kill his family. He failed to do so, and freezed to death while his family escaped. Brendan hears this story and visits the hotel with Cruz, Ryan Patty and Danielle. He digs beneath the snow to find Jack's frozen corpse. Among the guests are Jack's former wife and son, Wendy and Danny Torrence. Not knowing what to do with the corpse, Brendan leaves the corpse there. It melts and now, the team
must protect Danny and Wendy from Jack and the spirits of the Overlook Hotel.

Michale Myers VS The WT Ghostbusters- In 1979, a serial killer was let on the loose. No matter how many times he would die, he would always come back. After hearing about his 7th death, Brendan knew that he had to be back. He sneaks into the abandoned Myers house, and comes face to face with the maniac. Brendan escapes but Michale followed him. Now, the WT Ghostbusters must stop Michale from
killing every kid on the Vineyard.

See Saw's Playhouse: A killer whose meaning is not to kill. A kidnapper who allows his victims to escape. A maniac who's just not like any other. He is Jigsaw, and he wishes to teach you a lesson about life you'll never forget. Now, to test her, he has kidnapped Patty Coughlin, girlfriend to WT Ghostbusters leader
Brendan Rome, to show her his 'meaning to life'.

The Monster Mash: The Child School watches all the classic Universal horror movies from the 1930s and 40s. A few ghosts then gets inside the videos. Later that night, the Vineyard is attacked by Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy, the Wolf Man, the Phantom of the Opera, Mr. Hyde, and the Creature from the Black Lagoon. Get ready for pure black and white terror.

Brendan and Patty's EXCELLENT DAY OFF ADVENTURE: Brendan and Patty take the day off from school
only to find the school has been taken over by the Heatmaster.

Who's That Girl?: Cruz notices a new female buster on the Vineyard who looks ALOT like one of his own
girlfriends. Can it be? Or is there something larger to it?

The Attack of the Danielle Clones: Danielle goes to a fair only to be trapped and cloned by ghosts.

Yu-Gi-Loony: Brendan and Ryan enter in a Yu-Gi-Oh Tornument but a kid wants to win to bring the world
to an end.

She is Legend:

After having to be the victim of a Cruz/Ryan rip pants prank, Patty goes to a Wii Fitness club. In a few days, she is transformed into a brick house girl. Complete with 8-pack abs. But soon, Patty transforms into a Vampire and its up to the team and some guy who looks like Will Smith from the future to save her.

Patty's Bogus Weight Gain: The team goes to a carnival where Patty messes up all the stuff there. The
owner hypnotises Patty and turns her from a sexy girl into a fatty one. Things get worse when a ghost
arrives and the only one who can stop it is the beauty of the former Patty.

It could be the one-stop shop of self-insert crapfic if he'd gone through with it.

He did do a Toy Story fic I tried to write a snark for, but the title, "Buzz Lightyear Saves Barack Obama" was the high point of the story, and I canned it when I realized I was really just using it as a framework for some Fox "News" jokes. A sample:

Quote:
Quote:
As Andy's car drove away, it passed a black limo pulling up to the curve. Inside, the current leader of the free world, and possibly the greatest man on this planet

I'm a Democrat. I voted for Obama, and have trouble envisioning the scenario where I don't in 2012: Mitt Romney is a plastic plutocrat; Newt Gingrich is a dogmatic extremist; Sarah Palin is the only person in political life who may actually be dumber and less qualified to be President than George W. Bush.

I still gagged when I read that line. Hard.

Quote:
was finishing something up in his limo.

If this was Clinton, this would be the spot for an intern joke. If it was Cheney, it would be the spot for a killing a kitten and drinking it's blood joke.

And if it was Bush, it would be the perfect spot to show him all excited about getting a new toy.

Quote:
"So," He said to his attendant, "I'll give the speech, pick up something for the girls and get back here in an hour or two."

"Okay, sir," The assistant said as his security opened the door and he stepped out, "Then we'll get you back, so we can make it to the toy factory, and back to Air Force One."

As Barrack Obama stepped out of his limo, he was met with thousands of cameras trying to get a good shot of him.

And a few teabaggers with assault weapons.

Quote:
"There he is!" Somebody exclaimed.

"Barrack!"

"Mr. President, over here!"

"We love you, Obama!"

"Show us your birth certificate!" One of the teabaggers shouted.

"Stop calling all of us racists!" another one shouted, holding up a sign picturing Obama as a witch doctor with a bone in his nose.

Quote:
Inside Andy's Room...

"Buzz!" Woody called, "What happened?"

"I..." Buzz said trying to speak, "I don't know, Woody. I don't know."

"This has never happened to me before! I promise!"

Quote:
"Try using your jet pack again!" Rex urged.

Buzz pressed the jet pack button again, but only one wing went out once more.

"Maybe I'm broke..." Buzz thought out loud, "But where am I going to find a repair shop..."

"Especially if that wing stays out for more than four hours."

Quote:
"Well," A booming voice said on the speakers from outside, "Take care kids, I'm off to get this toy factory opened, so remember to stay in school and do well!"

"Stay in school and do well", according to Sean Hannity, is a Communist message.

Quote:
That caught Buzz's attention and he rushed toward the window and jumped out of there.

"Buzz!" Woody screamed rushing over to the window.

Woody watched as the old 'Lightyear Luck' kicked in and Buzz landed in a bag being carried by Obama, unnoticed by anyone.

Unnoticed? Get real. If the President showed up to an event with a paper bag, it would be commented upon and debated ad nauseum on Fox News that night.

"Tonight on Glenn Beck: the President's sandwich bag. Why that shows he's really a Kenyan Communist Nazi Muslin who hates America."

Quote:
That's when Woody realized what Buzz was doing.

Oh, Woody said to himself, I get it! Buzz will head down to the factory, Obama will notice him, fix him up and send him back. I mean he is the democrat after all.

So what? A Republican would just throw him away?

Nah. That just ain't right.

The Republican would put him in a new box and try to sell him again.

Quote:
How hard can it...

Woody's thoughts trailed off as he noticed something no one else had.

Or actually, Woody saw someone he never thought he'd see again.

"Prospector..." Woody whispered.

Even from where he was standing, Woody could hear Prospector loud and clear.

"So," Stinky Peat said out loud, waiting to hitch a ride in Presidential Style, "They won't let me be chosen, hm? Well, if I can't be the first daughter's favorite toy, no one can!"

With that, Prospector managed to climb into the back of the limo unnoticed by anyone.

"Tonight on Fox News: Toys landing on the President's limo. How it proves Obama hates America and seeks to destroy it."

So, yeah, probably for the best I never finished that one.

PostPosted: August 3rd, 2012, 8:33 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

So let's get this straight. He rips off my idea for a Terminator fic, but plays it straight, and the n drags Obama, James Rolfe and the guy who played Captain S into it? And what's the rest of this stuff? Pecker and Stay-Puft as well? Oi, glad this guy's not writing any more.

PostPosted: August 7th, 2012, 3:02 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Aidan Munroe wrote:
So let's get this straight. He rips off my idea for a Terminator fic, but plays it straight, and the n drags Obama, James Rolfe and the guy who played Captain S into it? And what's the rest of this stuff? Pecker and Stay-Puft as well? Oi, glad this guy's not writing any more.

Our teammate Mick Nielsen wrote this perfect parody of one of Rome's plot summaries:

Quote:
"Super Awesome Comic Book Day"

Brendan Rome woke up to his alarm clock going off, but it had a purpose "ugh, too early." he slapped it to make it stop making the noise it made to wake him up. his mother entered, shaking her head and putting her hands on her hips. "Come on sleepy head, time to get up." Brendan groggily got out of bed as his mother went back to the kitchen, shouting that she was making him breakfast. After Brendan had eaten and taken a shower, he grabbed his Ghostbusters uniform and his proton pack, which he carried with him EVERYWHERE he went and got into his exact replica of the Ecto-1 from the original Ghostbusters team. It was exact because the original New York team was so impressed by his awesomeness that they gave him the original car. They had also promised him that when they died, he would become the new leader of their franchise and all of GBI as well. Now Brendan headed off to the local comic book store where he was scheduled to make an appearance, because he was such a badass, Marvel Comics AND DC comics were going to be releasing a super hero Ghostbuster comic book just about his adventures. In fact, the writers would be following him around to document everything he did. Because it was awesome. And hardcore.

Brendan pulled up in the car and saw that a ghost of Godzilla was stomping around the parking lot, chasing everyone around. The moment they saw Brendan though, they werent even afraid. Godzilla recoiled in fear, but pretended not to be, breathing fire at Brendan's car. Brendan jumped out and activated his awesome shield, which protected him from anything, even a class 15 thousand ghost like Godzilla was. He pulled on his proton pack and ran right at him, blasting Godzilla in the face, which caused him to stumble back and slip on a banana peel. He fell to the ground and everyone laughed. Embarassed, Godzilla tried to punch Brendan, but he stopped it with his bare hands and then used force lightning to blast Godzilla's hand away. He then pulled his proton pack off and grabbed his Spiderman costume from the back of the car (Because he also had the same powers as Spiderman) and started swinging around shooting webbing at Godzilla. He then tripped the monster and landed back in front of him perfectly. Then Jason Vorhees and a bunch of other monsters from popular movies showed up to help, but they were too scared of Brendan and ran away. Then Brendan turned into the Hulk and pummeled Godzilla until he was knocked out, then he trapped him, changing back into his Ghostbusters uniform. He held up the trap and all the girls in the crowd rushed him, hanging off his clothes and begging him to sleep with them over and over. Brendan just waved them away and tossed the trap into the back of the car. "There's only one girl for me, ladies..." and his girlfriend, who happened to be Jessica Alba arrived in her car. "Omg Brendan! Are you okay? Of course you are, your awesome!" then as the crowd cheered, they proceeded to make out. And it was awesome.

THE END!

NEXT STORY: Brendan and Mary Sue Gladstone-Spengler team up to defeat the allied forces of Gozer, Vigo, Satan, the Green Goblin, Venom, Ghost Rider, Robocop's evil twin ghost brother, Sauron from Lord of the Rings, and all the villains who ran away during this story.

And from GBNJ-Bill:

Quote:
Guess Who?- GBNJ is called out to investigate the mysterous dissappearance of all the neighborhood's cats. When the trail leads to the Tanner's family garage, GBNJ busts in only to find ALF. Bill uses his connections with NJ's MIB branch to have ALF deported back to Melmac.

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood- GBNJ gets a frantic call from Fred Rogers. When Bill and his team arrive, they do not detect anything paranormal. That is until Mr. Rogers informs GBNJ that the Land of Makebelieve is under seige by the ghost of Hitler!

And finally my magnum opus:

GBNJ and the Golden Army- During the 1600's in the sleepy European village of Mount St. Olaf, an escaped demon raped and murdered many of the town's virgins, until the demon was stopped by the Pope. Now it appears the demon is back and has his sights set on Blanche! To save their friend Rose, Dorothy, and the ever fiesty Sophia must travel to Mount St. Olaf with the boys in grey from Ghostbusters-NJ. Hilarity ensues when Bill must train these Golden Girls to use proton packs for the confrontation with this demon.

PostPosted: August 27th, 2012, 6:35 pm 
Moononite
Moononite

Oh. My. God. I haven't thought about Brendan Rome in YEARS... Fritz, this thread seriously brightened up my entire day, and made me fondly recall those awesome days when GBI was going strong, and you, myself, Vincent, Kevin, Bo, Jeff, and all the others were just hanging out in our little internet "mom's basement" :lol: Honestly when it comes to the GB fandom, I do miss those days, as the community just hasn't been the same since then. Not many places left where you can go and just enjoy talking about Ghostbusters.

PostPosted: August 30th, 2012, 2:24 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Except for here. :)

PostPosted: September 8th, 2012, 11:31 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

The only thing I can truly say about that is just....wow.

PostPosted: September 9th, 2012, 11:30 am 
Moononite
Moononite

Zodiac: Sagittarius
The Toy Story snark I had to read aloud to my fiance. Color me amused.

PostPosted: October 11th, 2012, 5:33 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Aidan Munroe wrote:

I did see where he did so marvel/The Avengers based stories on his ffn account and I do suspect that he did eventually joined gbfans, I do have the feeling that he made another account for post his crapfics....http://www.gbfans.com/fans/ghostbusters--1fan/

On a side note, I do feel that I should chim in on some of his crapfics.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2013, 3:19 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Scorpio
Fritz wrote:
CHAPTER 2
Quote:
Holiday Inn Motel Jersey:

"Gentlemen! Behold!!!"

Quote:
Brendan finally entered the Hotel room where Egon, Ray, Peter and Winston were looking over info on the bed.

Brendan hamfistedly creates yaoi orgy subtext. What the hell are they all doing there?

Quote:
“Bout time.” Venkman said as the others looked at him, “Where’ve you been, Rome?”

"Or French, or whatever the fuck your name's supposed to be this week. And why did you come back?"

Quote:
“Found....” Brendan said catching his breath and handing the book to Egon, “This....had.....ectoplasmic...residue on it....”

"And some other weird substance." Brendan added.

"Vaginal secretions." Egon noted.

"No wonder Brendan didn't recognize them." Ray added.

Quote:
Egon took the book from Brendan and read the last entry out loud.

“Dear Journal,” He read, “I have had THE worst day of my life last night. Last night, that Stupid

Julie Terace ruined my prom night by shrinking my clothes. I swear, if it’s the last thing I do, I’ll

someday make that girl pay for what she did.”

Egon then took out his PKE and scanned the book. Indeed there was somewhat of an ectoplasmic residue trace on there. Egon then cautiously took out a magnifying glass and scanned the book to

find one of Winnie’s fingerprints on the cover as well.

“It appears my worst fear has come true.” Egon stated, “It seems as if Winnie may have come across one of the ghosts we’ve already caught.”

He typed on the computer and a picture came up of a redheaded fairy-like creature.

“It’s called: The Makeoverous Lotsabucks.” Egon explained, “Before you and Winnie joined the

team, one of these ghosts tried to seduce Janine. It appears now another is trying to do the same to Winnie.”

Egon, I know you're smart, but how the fuck did you figure that out from some slime and Winnie's finger print? I doubt even Bobby Goren could have jumped to that conclusion so quickly with so little to go on.

Oh...and I was right. The Makeoverus Lotsabucks is from one of the best episodes of The Real Ghostbusters: "Janine, You've Changed" by J. Micheal Straczynski.

Quote:
“How is that bad?” Brendan asked.

“The Makeoverous Lotsabucks feeds on people’s need to look good.” Ray answered, “It makes you so perfect that you’re not even human anymore.

"It makes them like me?!" Brendan said incredulously.

"I was gonna say a Mary Sue, but...same thing, yeah." Ray replied.

Quote:
Then it’s got you.”

“So,” Brendan said, “How do we find it?”

“We find Winnie first.” Egon explained, “Brendan. You have any idea where she is?”

What? Not just gonna find it on your "PKE", just like in the cartoon, Egon?

Heh. That was Janine, whom Egon is in love with. This is just Winnie Sue. He probably doesn't care.

Quote:
“Maybe...” Brendan thought before it hit him, “The Dance Tonight! Winnie said she wanted to get back at that Julie girl for the dance so she might be there! But how are we going to get through to Winnie?”

Egon, you're the smartest man in the world. Why the fuck are you asking Brendan for advice?!

Quote:
“Hey look.” Winston noticed pointing at the bottom corner of the last page.

The others looked and saw it was a drawing of Winnie with Elvis Presley.

Egon went back to the first page to see another drawing of Winnie and Elvis then another on the next and so on.

“It appears that Winnie also seems to have had a crush on Elvis I assume?” Brendan asked.

“Why not?” Venkman asked, “He is the King of Rock and Roll.”

“So somebody has to be Elvis at the dance while we figure out how to fix this.” Egon stated.

Everyone looked at Brendan.

“Oh No!” Brendan said, “There is no way! No how I am going as....”

Two Car Rides and One complaint later...

“...Elvis Suit is giving me a rash!” Brendan said scratching his butt as he talked into the walkie talkie.

Not only had He been given an Elvis Presley jumpsuit, but the others had managed to find the perfect wig and sunglasses needed to make Brendan look like the King.

And now, Brendan expands to Honeymoon In Vegas.

Quote:
“Don’t worry.” Egon’s voice assured him, “We’ll be waiting in the area if something happens.

"And laughing at your misfortune." Venkman added.

Quote:
You know what to do if something goes wrong, right, Brendan?

"Shit myself and pass out."

Quote:
“10-4.” Brendan said.

Meanwhile, Outside...

Dan finally saw Michele Jennifer approaching. She was wearing a long, pink gown and had her nails painted red to match her hair which now was bunched up into a ponytail.

“Hey, you.” Winnie smiled as he took her arm, “Shall we?”

As she dropped to her knees...

Quote:
Dan nodded as he walked her into the school.

Later...

Winnie sat down next to Dan in the school gym. The whole place was filled with banners and balloons. It was like something Winnie would see in one of her fairy tale books that her parents would use to read to her when she was a little girl.

“I am so loving this.” She said to Dan.

“Ladies and Gentlemen!” The speakers said coming to life as they started playing the 2001 a Space Odyssey theme song, “Please welcome our very special guest singer for Tonight! The One!

The Only! Elvis Aaron Presley!”

In their line of work, the Ghostbusters could meet the real Elvis.

Assuming they ever have to do a bust at a quickie mart in Kalamazoo, of course --rimshot--

Quote:
With that the curtain rose up and the spotlights fell on the center stage revealing Brendan in an Elvis getup jumpsuit complete with a wig and shades.

“Oh. My. God.” Winnie said silently.

“Thank yew.” Brendan said in his best Elvis voice, “Thank yew very much, ladies and gentlemen. Thank yew very much. Tonight, my first song, I want to dedicate to a friend of mine

named Winnie Ray Shafer who could not be with us, so I need one other girl to come up and dance with me.”

Brendan's Elvis impression is nowhere near as good as Richard Epcar's. But then again, who's is?

Quote:
Most of the girls started screaming, but Brendan managed to find Winnie since there was only one girl who was looking extremely nervous right next to her date.

“That one.” Brendan said pointing at Winnie as the spotlight fell on her.

Brendan's Stu Senses do the job once again.

Quote:
Winnie blushed happily as she went up and took Brendan’s hand.

What are you doing, you fool?! The Fairy Godmother’s voice rang in her head, Get away from him!

But Winnie was ignoring her and focusing on Brendan’s address to the crowd.

“Now, this one’s a song I did before I really gave up on myself and went out.” Brendan said, “It goes like this:”

The music started playing slowly as Brendan started dancing with Winnie and singing slowly:

“Wise Men say, Only Fools Rush in.

But I. Can’t Help. Falling in Love with you.”

OMG! Winnie thought, I forgot how much I loved this song.

They continued dancing slowly together as Brendan continued. Winnie really felt like she was an

actual Princess and that Brendan was her Prince Charming.

:hurl:

You know, this is a good time to remind everyone that, according to the end of "Hellbent", Brendan is married? To Patty, the avatar of Zull? And he knocked her up? Yet that doesn't come up in this fic anywhere.

Grife, Brendan really is ripping off Venkman with his character. It's just like how Venkman's movie love interest, Dana Barrett, is never seen or even mentioned in The Real Ghostbusters, even after GB2.

Quote:
Finally, the music stopped and Brendan took a bow as he took the mike again.

“Thanks, Ladies and Gets.” He said, “Me and the girl here are going to take a break for 5, but we’ll be right back, so don’t leave.”

With that, Brendan led her back stage where he took off his sunglasses and looked at her seriously.

“Winnie.” Brendan said.

“Brendan?” Winnie asked, “You know?!”

“Of course!” The Fairy Godmother said appearing before her, “Don’t you see, Winnie my girl? He hates you! He wants to stop you from being all you can be!”

And now Brendan is starting to recycle "Janine, You've Changed"'s dialog.

Quote:
“No...” Winnie cried.

The fairy godmother grabbed her checks and Winnie’s eyes suddenly changed Red.

“Yes....” She said.

“No, Winnie!” Brendan called, “You have to...”

“No!” Winnie growled, “I don’t need to do anything you people say anymore! It’s your fault I never got to the top! All of it!”

With that, she sent Brendan flying through the stage and onto one of the tables in the gym.

Brendan groaned as he tried to sit up and felt something pressed against his back.

“Good, my dear.” The Fairy Godmother said to Winnie, “Now destroy him!”

“Winnie!” Brendan groaned, “How can I get through to you?!”

“You can’t, Fool!” The Fairy Godmother gloated, “You’ve lost her!”

“No.” Brendan said taking off his pack and throwing his trap on the ground, “All right, Winnie, I won’t stop you. But remember. I care about you. Peter. Winston. Ray. Egon. We all care about you.”

Yep, that was Egon and Janine's big scene, almost word for word. I mean, yeah, unlike Egon, Brendan didn't say he loved her, but still... With Brendan and Winnie, it makes no fucking sense at all! They haven't known each other for years, and carried around unresolved sexual tension the whole time!!! This is just about meaningless.

You fail, you fucking fail again, Brendan!!!

Quote:
Winnie began making a twirling golden energy beam, but stopped as her eyes returned to their

previous state.

“I....” She said, “Thank you, Brendan.”

She turned to the Fairy Godmother.

“Uh...” The Fairy Godmother said starting to leave, “I think my car is double-parked.”

Okay, he adlibbed that, and it was kinda funny.

Quote:
She started to leave, but Winnie zapped her in the back, knocking her into the stage.

A few seconds later, The Fairy Godmother reemerged in a more twisted and uglier form.

“You dare defy me?!” She asked.

“You bet, Sister.” Winnie said firing at The Fairy Godmother again who blocked it this time.

And now back to the photocopied "J,YC" script...

Quote:
“Get outta here, folks!” Brendan called as the everyone did so.

“I’ll turn you into something twisted and uglier!” The Fairy Godmother taunted blocking another blast.

The Fairy Godmother then took the opportunity to blast Winnie knocking her to the ground. She

was about to blast her again when a new voice chimed in.

“NOW!” Egon called.

Fighting off an intense feeling of deja vu.

Quote:
At that moment, the Ghostbusters fired at the Godmother, paralyzing her.

“FOOLS!” She called, “I’LL GET YOU!!!”

“Throw the trap!” Winston called.

Brendan was already on it and threw the trap underneath the Godmother and pressed the stomp pad as the trap opened, catching her.

“NO!!” The Fairy Godmother cried as she was sucked in.

The trapped pulled her in completely and the shut.

“Yeah, yeah.” Brendan commented picking the trap up, “We all know what you were going to say: ‘Death to the Ghostbusters’ etc, etc, etc. Like I haven’t heard that before.”

“Guys!” Winston said pointing at Winnie.

Winnie had all sorts of bubbles coming out from her that were bulging inward and outward. She

was constantly changing weight, height, hair and eye color until finally, she looked just like the old Winnie again.

“Hey, Winnie,” Brendan said handing Winnie her glasses, “I think these belong to you.”

Winnie took them and put them back on. She was defiantly her old self again.

If she was so "defiant" about being her old self, she wouldn't have had that monster try to turn her into a Sue.

Quote:
She ran up to Dan

who was leaving.

“Dan...” She cried.

“You could’ve at least told me.” Dan said leaving her.

First and only smart think DanDan has done this fic.

Quote:
Winnie looked down at the ground sadly as Brendan came up to her placing his hands on her shoulder.

“Winnie.” Brendan said as sweetly as possible, “I meant what I said to you. No matter what, you are a nice person. No matter what happens. I’m sure you’ll find someone someday.”

Winnie wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at him happily.

“Really?” She asked.

“Yeah,” Brendan said embracing her for a hug, “Really.”

Just then, the speakers began blasting again this time to the tune of Burning Love.

“OOOHHH!” Winnie said suddenly getting jumpy, “I LOVE THIS SONG! Come on, my King!”

She yanked Brendan by the arm to dance with her. The prom may have been over, but she still had one last dance to do.

Well, that’s all folks!

Thank the Gods.

And Part 2 puts it back in Brendan's usual form: sure, it was Winnie's revenge fantasy, but he's the gone who gets to be the Big Hero and save her from the Lotsabucks. Brendan always gets to be the hero.

Quote:
Note: I Don’t own Ghostbusters.

It belongs to Dan Arkroyd and Harold Raimis.

Actually, Bill Murray, Ivan Reitman, and Sony also own chunks of it. Just so you know

Quote:
Lenape High School is owned by itself.

Winnie is also owned by Winter-Rae.

I created BrenRome myself.

As previously noted, he isn't even trying to hide behind the "Brendan French" thing anymore.

Quote:
Again. This story is for amusement purposes only, so please don’t sue!

What if it failed to amuse? Which it did.

Goddamn it. What the hell is this shit? This is a Goddamn terrible story. Then again, they're ALL terrible. I'm with Fritz on this. This guy should either stop writing or stop ripping off the Ghostbusters, or any other movie for that matter.

PostPosted: March 16th, 2023, 1:03 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

That was hilarious your riff on that story! Also, I'm pretty sure that in order to write, you need an imagination.

PostPosted: March 16th, 2023, 8:47 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Ectoplasmic Cat wrote:
That was hilarious your riff on that story!

Thanks. I did my best pretending I was two robots and a janitor on this one.

Quote:
Also, I'm pretty sure that in order to write, you need an imagination.

<<Insert joke about your least favorite best selling author of choice here>>

PostPosted: May 26th, 2023, 8:40 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

I've written a riff about a different Ghostbusters story before. You can read it here. (Warning: I'm not an E/J shipper, and it shows at points, though mainly it's just me expressing reservations about an employee dating a boss).

https://crazyminhzone.wordpress.com/202 ... er-part-1/

https://crazyminhzone.wordpress.com/202 ... er-part-2/

https://crazyminhzone.wordpress.com/202 ... er-part-3/

PostPosted: May 28th, 2023, 3:14 am 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Ectoplasmic Cat wrote:
I've written a riff about a different Ghostbusters story before. You can read it here. (Warning: I'm not an E/J shipper, and it shows at points, though mainly it's just me expressing reservations about an employee dating a boss).

https://crazyminhzone.wordpress.com/202 ... er-part-1/

https://crazyminhzone.wordpress.com/202 ... er-part-2/

https://crazyminhzone.wordpress.com/202 ... er-part-3/

Always nice to find people talking about The Asylum online

Hi, CrazyMinh here, I'm new, not much of a Ghostbusters megafan (although I do love the original movies), just saw a bounceback from this site and decided to check out where it came from. I own the blog in question, and I'm glad some people are reading it.

PostPosted: May 28th, 2023, 8:59 am 
Administrator
Administrator

CrazyMinh wrote:
Hi, CrazyMinh here, I'm new, not much of a Ghostbusters megafan (although I do love the original movies), just saw a bounceback from this site and decided to check out where it came from. I own the blog in question, and I'm glad some people are reading it.

PostPosted: July 31st, 2023, 8:51 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

One thing I just realised about that story is that despite Brendan stealing most of the Ghostbusters' cool moments, in the story it's still Egon who thinks of crossing the streams. I have several guesses as to why that might be:

[*] Rome doesn't like Egon, so he doesn't want much of him in the stories and doesn't want Brendan to take Egon's role This would also explain why he had Ray ask for a sample of ectoplasm in the S(l)edgewick instead of Egon. However, I doubt that's it because A.) he was perfectly willing to steal Egon's thunder in the sequel, B.) If he didn't like Egon, I doubt he'd be trying to ship him with Janine, and C.) I don't think anyone can dislike Egon and still consider themselves a Ghostbusters fan.

[*] Rome feels Egon isn't cool enough for him to rip off Because Egon is stoic and intellectual. Though if that were the case, why would he be willing to steal Egon's thunder in the Janine, You've Changed ripoff? I mean, you could say it's because in that episode, Egon isn't being as cerebral as he usually is, considering the solution was love and not his usual fare of technology and logic, but stil...

And I really hope it's this last one, but that might be wishful thinking:

[*] Even Rome realised that his Gary Stu was too dumb to come up with the save-the-day plan