It is currently March 19th, 2024, 4:30 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Coming Home
PostPosted: December 1st, 2016, 7:34 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
After a long day of busting, the guys came home to clean themselves up.

"That was the longest bust I ever been on. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed." Peter said, as he went upstairs to take a shower.

Egon went downstairs to empty the traps; Ray and Winston went into the living room to talk.

"Wow! That was a long bust. But it was exciting though!" Ray said, smiling behind his mustache that he grew a long time ago.

Winston replied, "Yeah, maybe to you it was. I'm just glad that we can relax after a long busy day." After a while, Ray stood up and got ready to go, "Well guys, it's time for me to go. I have to get home to my family, I'll see you guys tomorrow,” he said as he headed out the door.

Peter came downstairs for a moment to watch his married friend depart. "Good night, Tex. See you in the morning." he called. Ray smiled and also said good night to Egon and Winston, and then he got into his car and drove off.

As soon as he got home, Ray walked inside and saw his kids, CJ and Jules playing on the computer. They already had their PJs on. He went over and ruffled their heads in a loving way. "Hey kids, where's your Mom?" He asked, smiling at them.

Jules answered, "Hi, Daddy. Mom's in the bathroom getting ready for bed and she's waiting for you."

Ray grinned as he hugged and kissed his children goodnight as he sent them off to bed for the night. He came in to check on them after making sure that the kids had fallen asleep, he went upstairs to find Elaine.

Elaine was waiting for him in their bedroom wearing a very sexy nightgown; she wiggled her finger at Ray telling him to come here.

"Whoa baby, you get more sexier every time I see you." Ray said, as a love struck smile had appeared on his round face.

Elaine blushed and smiled, "Are the kids in the bed?" she asked, while she removed Ray's shirt and started kissing him on the lips.

Ray stopped for a moment and replied, "Yep. They've been sleeping for a while." He was blushing and grinning behind his mustache as he was staring at his wife's chest thinking how beautiful she is. As they continued kissing; it now turned into a deep and passionate kiss. Elaine started to lovingly caress Ray's bare chest, while Ray put his hands under her night gown stroking her back and then coming back to cup her breasts in his hands; feeling her soft skin that made her giggle in pleasure. Then Elaine started running her hands in Ray's hair while she was nuzzling the nape of his neck. This had made Ray laugh.

"Now, then, my beautiful wife, it's show time!" Ray said romantically, as he picked up his wife and placed her carefully on the bed.

Elaine started giggling again, "Oh yeah, that's right. Ray, please come to me!" Then they began to make love.

The End

What do you think of this story? 8-)

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors