It is currently March 18th, 2024, 11:46 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Private Time part 2
PostPosted: March 4th, 2017, 9:25 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
One warm day Ray was doing the bills at his home while CJ and Jules were outside talking to their friends; the cats were taking a nap in their cat tree; Elaine was putting on a sexy outfit and wearing pink lipstick on her full lips.

After putting on her outfit, she came downstairs and whispered seductively "Oh Ray? How do I look?" She then blew him a kiss.

Ray's mouth dropped opened; he started blushing and wolf whistled. "Wow Elaine you look sexy and gorgeous." He exclaimed while taking his wife into his arms and started kissing her lips and neck.

Elaine blushed and grinned. "Why thank you Ray. Since the kids are outside with their friends why don't we have some private time?" She then started to stroke his chest.

"Oh yeah." He said while staring at her breasts. Elaine started giggling and took his hand; they headed upstairs to their bedroom.

Soon they went into their bedroom Ray and Elaine sat on their bed Elaine leaned forward and kissed Ray on the lips while Ray placed his tongue into her mouth they started to french kiss passionately. Elaine took her ponytail down while Ray removed her shirt and pants and then he did his own.

"Ray, come to me!" Elaine moaned happily as he started kissing her on the neck and down her body. Ray smiled and winked at her while running his hands down her body.

"I love you so much Raymond you were always so sweet to me and my hero; you gave me two sweet twins." Elaine cooed softly. Ray was running his hands in her hair.

"I love you too, Elaine." Ray grinned as he started removing Elaine's bra and cupped her breasts lovingly while squeezing and fondling them making her moan again in pleasure.

After a while; they relaxed on the bed holding hands and Elaine leaned on Ray's chest while replying "Wow that was great. I Enjoyed it. Did you Ray?"

Ray gave her a big grin and Elaine kissed him again leaving pink lipstick smudges on his lips and tickled his mustache.

Afterwards they put back on their clothes and went out of the bed room.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors