It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:49 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Private Time Fic
PostPosted: September 8th, 2007, 4:18 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
warning: This my one of my romance Pg-13 fic not alot of nakedness Ray and Elaine are only in their underwear. If this bothers anyone please let me know and I will delete this story. Anyway enjoy!

Title: Private Time

Author: Shafarah White
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters or Elaine Furman. Only Juilanna Raelynn and Carlton James are mine.
Rating: PG-13
Warning: A lot of kissing and cuddling.
Beta: Susie Owens

Winston parked Ecto in the garage and the guys got out. It has been a very long morning and they were tired. They had two long busts that took up the whole morning and a little into the afternoon. They were also a little messy from dealing with four ghosts, they just wanted to come back to the firehouse and relax.

Peter was annoyed, "This has been the second longest bust that I ever been on, I'm going to clean up and take a nap." he grumbled as he took off his boots and went upstairs.

Egon went downstairs to flush out the traps and then checked out one of his mushroom experiments.

Ray and Winston sat down and started talking. "So where's Elaine and the kids?" Winston asked.

"Elaine went shopping with Janine, since she's taking a long lunch break. They decided to get their hair done and go to the mall. CJ's with his friends playing soccer in the park and Jules is at the library, reading to the little kids. That's something that she always wanted to do." Ray said smiling.

They both continued talking for a while until Peter and Egon decided to join them. They spent a good deal of the afternoon, talking and playing cards until Elaine and Janine returned, "Hey guys, we're back!" Janine called out as they put their shopping bags down on her desk.

Peter walked over. He had a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "Do you know that you were a little late coming back to work, Janine?" he teased, not really knowing she was late or not, since he had been gone almost all day.

Janine retorted, "No, I wasn't Dr. V. I always take this long during my break. Elaine and I were enjoying ourselves; we got our hair done and went to the mall to do a little shopping. Then we ate lunch and we came back just in time. So there!" Janine stuck her tongue out at Peter. Peter returned the gesture.

Seeing that Peter and Janine were picking on each other, Egon and Winston walked over to them.

"Peter, are you bothering Janine again?" Egon asked.

Peter acted like he was hurt. "Me bothering Janine? Egon, I'm hurt that you would even think such a thing. I demand a apology."

But Peter's words were unheeded as Egon noticed Janine's new look, "Uh hi, Janine." Egon said nervously. "Uh, you look exquisite."

Janine blushed a little and then smiled. "Thank you, Egon." Still blushing, she went to put her things away.

"Yeah, you two look great." Winston replied.

Elaine smiled, "Thank you, Winston."

Ray soon came over and joined the group, seeing Elaine, he proclaimed: "Wow Elaine, you look amazing! I like the way they did your hair!" he grinned, while giving his wife a kiss.

Elaine blushed, "Thank you, sweetie. And look what I brought for you from the mall."

She went in one of the bags and took out the NY Mets sweatshirt that she had brought for him.

"Wow! I always wanted one of these. Thank you, sweetheart!" Ray exclaimed happily, as he kissed his wife again.

Elaine smiled, "You're welcome. Maybe later we can have some private time,” she purred seductively, as she nuzzled his cheek that caused Ray to smile and blush.

"Oh, yeah." Ray said as he was staring at her chest.

Elaine laughed, "Since everyone will be busy later on, we can have all the time that we need." she whispered, as she undid three buttons on his plaid shirt until she found a small patch of skin and started brushing her husband's chest with her fingernails.

Ray's blood pressure raised a little as he was stroking her hair.

It was a little into the evening, Egon decided to take Janine to her apartment and she invited him to stay for a while. Peter and Winston went to the local bar to have a drink and to play some pool. Now, that the firehouse is quiet and Slimer is making his daily local garbage runs, only Ray and Elaine were there and they were in the lab downstairs. Ray was showing her a new ghost-busting machine that he and Egon were working on.

Elaine thought it was very nice, then she came to her husband whispering, "Come on, Sweetie. It's time." She started kissing him deeply while she finished undoing his buttons on his shirt and then taking it off. Ray moaned and said "Oh!" as he also started kissing her as well and taking off her shirt, too.

As they were kissing, their tongues had slipped in and out of each other's mouths. Elaine was sucking on Ray's bottom lip for a moment. Ray was running his hands in her dark hair, as he planted soft kisses on her collarbone that made her shiver in happiness. She felt Ray kissing her and sucking on her neck.

She was filled with pleasure, "Oh Ray, that feels so good! More please." Elaine moaned as she planted more kisses on his lips while she continued to caress Ray's chest. Ray stared in pleasure at her silky bra that held her full, round, soft breasts.

Ray placed his hands on her breasts. He began fondling and playing with them that caused Elaine to squeal in delight.

Ray said, "Wow, Elaine! Your chest is soft like a baby's bottom."

Elaine blushed and smiled while she reached over and started to unzip his khaki pants, while Ray was removing her blue jean skirt to reveal her lacy underwear and Elaine removed his pants to reveal his boxers.

Then she ran her hands in his hair while looking deeply into his eyes, "I love you so much, Raymond. You've been so sweet to me and you always were there, even in the bad times. You have the most beautiful brown eyes." Elaine kissed him again; leaving pink lipstick smudges on his lips.

Ray's face turned red as he grinned, "I love you too, Elaine. You're the prettiest woman. You're so sweet and your lips are very soft and gentle."

Then he took her hand and together they walked over to the bed that was located in the lab. Ray climbed in first and Elaine climbed in next. They were laughing as they were enjoying their time alone. Suddenly, Ray took her in his arms as she pressed tightly against him. He kissed her passionately, making her shiver in response.

Elaine placed her head on Ray's chest for a moment, and replied, "I checked on the kids, they told me that they had just came from the library and soccer and I told them that they can have meatloaf for dinner and they can make rice crispy treats for dessert. I told them that they're to be careful and don't open the door for strangers. Keep it locked, I also told them that we'll see them later."

Ray nodded, "Yeah. Besides they're good kids, so they're going to be just fine."

Then they got back to making love. Elaine cupped Ray's round face in her hands as she French kissed him and she tickled him under his chin where his birthmark was. This had made him laugh. Then Ray slowly and playfully began to lick her ear. Elaine moaned as he did it, he knew just where to lick to get that response; his hands ran down her body and stopped to play with her navel.

Elaine was laughing as Ray was tickling her navel. She was making little circles on Ray's stomach with her red fingernail. Then Elaine started stroking his hair, making Ray smile in contentment as he placed his ear against Elaine's chest savoring her heartbeat for a moment. After a long time, the couple felt very tired and they rested in the bed for quite a while.

They woke up a while later, the time was 10:15. Ray said grinning, "Hmm, it's getting late and we should get back to the kids."

"Yes you're right, sweetheart." Elaine nodded, as she grinned back at her husband as she gave him a little playful pinch on his cheek, "I'm glad that we had this time to ourselves. But you're right, we have to go home."

Then they climbed out of the bed and put their clothes back on. They were about to head out of the firehouse only Slimer was there; since the guys weren't back yet.

"Goodnight, Ray, Elaine." he burbled, as he came up to them and gave them slimy hugs.

They both smiled, "Goodnight, Slimer." as they headed out to the car and pulled out. Soon as they got home, they stepped inside and saw the kitchen neat and spotless. They also saw the Rice Crispy treats that the kids made, they decided to taste them.

Ray confirmed, "Hey, these are good!"

Elaine nodded, "Yes, they sure are."

They decided to eat one more piece. They saw CJ and Jules in the living room with Fluffy. Jules was about to give her two cat treats. Ray and Elaine both smiled at the sight; they went over and hugged their kids.

"Hey, kids. How was your day?" Ray asked.

"It was great. My soccer practice was nice." CJ said.

"Mine was excellent as well. I read to the little kids at the library for a while, then I helped out with the arts and crafts afterward." Jules smiled.

"That's sounds interesting, kids." Elaine replied, and then she told Jules, "Don't give Fluffy any more treats. Otherwise, she'll get sick."

Jules nodded and didn't give the cat any more. The family decided to watch a little TV before they headed to bed. Another day was over.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors