It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:29 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: April 6th, 2018, 7:23 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Virgo
Ahem. I kind of really like 'Janine, you've changed' despite the obvious problems it has? The most notorious one IMHO being how it doesn't actually end with the changes in Janine's design being undone? I think the heart of the episode was in the right place and it was the closest Straczynski was going to get to flipping DIC off for doing wrong by mah girl, but it still lacked a crucial something, this being acknowledgment that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the way Janine originally was.

So, I added a short scene, borrowing a dialogue from Iron Man 3 (Which, I gotta be honest, it's literally the only part I remember clearly from the entire frigging film. It is THAT unmemorable) in Egon/Janine spirit because...I'm incorrigible.

Without further ado (I rant enough in the image description as it is. Whoop) here it is. I hope you like it: http://the-musical-cc.tumblr.com/post/172401536679/edit-just-in-case-you-cant-read-my-ugly

((BTW that's my tumblr, there's some more Janine/Egon stuff in there if you wanna check it out, just click the tags where it says Janegon, I had to give them a squish couple name 'cause the site's format doesn't really support tags with a dash in them))

PostPosted: April 7th, 2018, 9:02 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Ooh...that is good. I like it a lot.

PostPosted: March 26th, 2019, 9:05 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
*drools in jealousy*

LOVE IT! I tend to prefer RGB Egon myself (maybe cause I'm a blue-eyed blonde, too), but I love them together no matter which version they are. I also fully agree with your thoughts on JMS. I always thought that was the most he could do (but she did get the scary pointy glasses back, though.) When she hugs him at the end, and you see her from the back, it looks like she hasn't changed at all.

Oh, and I lurk/devour AO3, and love your stories! Maybe one day I'll start writing again. I've got some ideas, but can't seem to get those bunnies to grow up.