All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Dinnertime
PostPosted: September 30th, 2007, 5:37 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Title: Dinnertime
Author: Shafarah White
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters. Only Julianna and Carlton Stantz are my characters.
Copyright:2007

Beta: Thanks to Susie Owens.

Ray finally arrived home from Ghostbusters Central. He had a very long day, busting ghosts and other supernatural beings and he couldn’t wait to spend some time with his family. He pulled in his driveway, shutting off his car and went inside his home. Ray laid down on the couch for a little bit to relax after a long day.

“Hi, Dad!” His two kids, CJ and Jules greeted him as they came downstairs after they had finished their homework.

Ray smiled as he saw the kids coming towards him. “Hi kids, how was school today?” he asked.

“It went alright,” CJ replied. “Being in the seventh grade is a bit harder than the sixth grade and means more work, too.”

“Yeah,” Jules said agreeing with her brother.

“School is not so bad, kids,” Ray assured the kids. “If you have trouble with some of the work you just go to the teacher and ask for help.”

“We will, Dad,” Jules promised. "Mom's in the kitchen getting dinner ready.”

“Thanks, Jules.” Ray said as he got up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen where Elaine is preparing dinner for everyone.

Elaine was heating up the spaghetti and the garlic bread for dinner when the door to kitchen door opened, Ray stepped inside and greeted her with a playful kiss.

“Hey, sweetie, how was work?” she said as she greeted Ray.

“It was alright, but coming home to see my family is even much better,” he grinned.

Ray then sniffed the air, “What’s smells so good?” he asked.

“We’re having your favorite, spaghetti, with garlic bread and for dessert, chocolate chip cookies,” Elaine smiled at her husband.

Ray’s mouth started watering just thinking about Elaine’s cooking. “I can’t wait to eat and relax after a long day of busting ghosts.”

Elaine started laughing, “Be paitent my love, it will be ready soon. How’s the guys and Janine doing?”

Ray replied, “They are doing quite well, I’ll tell them that you asked about them when I see them again. Slimer is doing well, also.”

Elaine nodded as she was checking up on the spaghetti and garlic bread. “That’s good to hear. Dinner’s ready. Ray, will you go tell the kids to go wash their hands, please?”

“Yes, Dear," he answered going out the door to tell the kids to get ready for dinner.

Soon, everything was ready and set on the table. The family began eating and chatting with each other. Enjoying the time they had together.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors