All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: May 17th, 2017, 11:02 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
http://www.blastr.com/2017-5-10/ghostbu ... ne-melnitz

I thought this was amusing, even before the ending:

Quote:
- Unimpressed with jackass men in general.

- But not with Egon Spengler, objectively the best Ghostbuster, just as Donatello is objectively the best Ninja Turtle, no questions, come at me. She wanted that spores, molds and fungus-collecting uber-nerd and went after him like the hot confident woman she knows she is. She'd have rocked his world if for some reason she hadn't been paired with Louis Tully in the sequel, which is to this day something that I refuse to acknowledge without a minimum of two alcoholic beverages in my system. It's wrong and it's ridiculous and Louis is fine, but Janine is better than that. Janine/Egon is the highest tier of ship for me. It's a Dido ship. And you know you're not screwing around when something's a Dido ship.

Look at this! It's true love!

I'm a Ghostbusters 2 apologist, but taking Janine/Egon away from us is really too much.

And even the comments are good:

Quote:
And you didn't even touch on all the awesome stuff she got to do in the "Real Ghostbusters" cartoon, including bust some ghosts herself AND get Egon!

And I totally agree, Annie Potts is awesome.

Quote:
Ghost busters 2 has been bottled up and buried deep in my mind with The Matrix sequels in a place where I can deny their existence.

Quote:
Mood slime under the city played havoc with everyone's emotions (and tastes) in Ghostbusters 2. It's the IDW rationale for the Louis thing, and I'm sticking to it!