It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:56 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Extreme Peoplebusters
PostPosted: November 6th, 2007, 3:19 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Capricorn
I was looking at the pictures of the Peoplebusters done in Fritz's style, and I started thinking about Peoplebusters in general. For example, what would the Extreme Peoplebusters look like? I think the EGB cartoon showed us what Peoplebuster Eduardo would look like. Just watch the episode Fear Itself. What about the other EPBs?

PostPosted: November 6th, 2007, 4:13 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Quite a few years ago I read a fanfic about EGB Peoplebusters. I don't remember where it was or who wrote it, the author could be lurking around here about to shout at me for all I know, but I am going to be honest: I didn't like it. What I remember most about not liking it is the fact that the Eduardo Peoplebuster was the Eduardo zombie from "Fear Itself". If it were me, I would have thought of something new and original.

I did have an idea or... one about how EGB Peoplebusters might be, but so far the only person I've shared it with is somebody who might just have a story in the planning stages, and even if he decides to abandon it I may decide to do it myself - so the point is, I don't want to give anything away about that now.

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: November 6th, 2007, 5:56 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

EGBFan wrote:
Quite a few years ago I read a fanfic about EGB Peoplebusters. I don't remember where it was or who wrote it, the author could be lurking around here about to shout at me for all I know, but I am going to be honest: I didn't like it. What I remember most about not liking it is the fact that the Eduardo Peoplebuster was the Eduardo zombie from "Fear Itself". If it were me, I would have thought of something new and original.

I did have an idea or... one about how EGB Peoplebusters might be, but so far the only person I've shared it with is somebody who might just have a story in the planning stages, and even if he decides to abandon it I may decide to do it myself - so the point is, I don't want to give anything away about that now.

I see. I suppose that the Eduardo zombie wouldn't be a terribly original idea for PB Eddie. I can see PB Kylie as a vampire, though. Think about it. Kylie uses a lot of heavy white makeup. She can be considered to look like a vampire. What I'd be more interested in, however, is seeing PB Garret.

PostPosted: November 6th, 2007, 7:06 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
I have always thought that PPB Eduardo would look like a goat .

As for Kylie I guess she could be a vampire or a which but i think she would dress in pink and be a valley girl instead of a goth girl .

Garret I think he would be a zombie but with no legs and have a chair with spider legs instead of wheels .

Roland All I can thing of is him have the PPB equipment grafted to him self .

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: November 13th, 2007, 8:16 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

I think that your idea for PB Garret is a great idea. Garret was born without the use of his legs, so why would PB Garret even need legs in the first place?

PostPosted: November 13th, 2007, 12:54 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
thanks I gust came up with that on on the spot there

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel