It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:36 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: April 25th, 2008, 2:09 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
I swear that my brain goes on seperate vacations from me sometimes.

Anyway, I looked on spook central and didn't find it.

It is an episode with traveling, and they have to get the help of a woman to stop some entity, its not "Russian About" She worked at some university or something I think. And they knew her from before, or knew that she was an expert in what they were dealing with.

All I really remember about it was that I didn't like it because my brain always wondered if she wasn't some past fling of Egon's and she pissed me off, but now I want to see it again.

Any help would be appreciated.
ghostdiva

PostPosted: April 25th, 2008, 2:10 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

BTW, does anyone know why "Chicken, He Clucked" is not on Spook Central's list? Am I imagining things??
ghostdiva

PostPosted: April 25th, 2008, 3:07 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
ghostdiva wrote:
I swear that my brain goes on seperate vacations from me sometimes.

Anyway, I looked on spook central and didn't find it.

It is an episode with traveling, and they have to get the help of a woman to stop some entity, its not "Russian About" She worked at some university or something I think. And they knew her from before, or knew that she was an expert in what they were dealing with.

All I really remember about it was that I didn't like it because my brain always wondered if she wasn't some past fling of Egon's and she pissed me off, but now I want to see it again.

Any help would be appreciated.
ghostdiva

"Collect Call of Cthulhu" maybe? They worked with Dr. Alice Derleth of Miskatonic University, who was an expert on the Necronomicon and the Cthulhu mythos. I always thought it was funny how she was just the sort of woman that the EgonStalkers say he's "supposed" to be with, but he doesn't seem to give her a second look while Venkman is practically splooging himself.

ghostdiva wrote:
BTW, does anyone know why "Chicken, He Clucked" is not on Spook Central's list? Am I imagining things??
ghostdiva

http://www.ecto-web.org/~spookcentral/r ... lucked.htm

Not a lot too the synopsis, though.

PostPosted: April 26th, 2008, 3:05 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Yeah, I thought her name was Alice. but I didn't want to say that in case I was wrong. That's her. Yeah, I totally think he had something going with her when he was younger. Peter didn't know her, so I wouuld guess it was while he was at MIT?

Anyway, I want to know why all the women in this show seem so, old or sophisticated in the show except for Janine, she looks like a 13 year old next to these women. Where they supposed to seem older or rich? I have no idea. Poor Janine really was living in a world where all the other women looked like russian supermodels, I guess.

ghostdiva

PostPosted: January 4th, 2010, 8:07 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Got another scene I can't place to an ep. This time it's EGB.

I can't remember which ep it was that Janine got mad with Egon standing there by her and she knocked everything off her desk, she said something like, " I've always wanted to do that." Then he said something like,"To my recollection you've 'done that' numerous times"

For some reason this clip is stuck in my head and i won't be free of it until I see the entire show.

PostPosted: January 14th, 2010, 6:41 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Quote:
Got another scene I can't place to an ep. This time it's EGB.

I can't remember which ep it was that Janine got mad with Egon standing there by her and she knocked everything off her desk, she said something like, " I've always wanted to do that." Then he said something like,"To my recollection you've 'done that' numerous times"

For some reason this clip is stuck in my head and i won't be free of it until I see the entire show.

The episode in question still hasn't dawned on anyone? Where in hades is EGBFan when I need her? lol