It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:24 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: July 8th, 2008, 3:45 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Leo
Well the first episode I have issues with are:RGB"Guess What's Coming to Dinner". Some of the ghosts out of the containment Unit were never in there to begin with. Like for one the demon from "You Can't Teach an Old Demon New Tricks" appears as if out of the containment unit when the ghostbusters come back to the firehouse, and he never was in there. The use of a clip from ""Slimer, Is That You?" was lame.

The Second episode which I have issues with: EGB ""Slimer's Sacrifice" that had ghosts in the containment Unit that are questionable at best. three big magets from "Fear itself" which was not in there, nor was there three of them. Also the character design for the dino ghost looks like the whale from "Moby Ghost"except with feet.

And while I'm at it: RGB"It's About Time" Uses clips from "Standing Room Only" and is downright lazy. Its not even a full lenght episode. Use specks of atleast simple ghosts instead. I'm going to school to be an animator and I understand deadlines and the whole 'cheap is better' thing, but this isn't very hard to do.

Also the ghosts for both Egbs"Mole People" and "A Temporary Insanity" have very semilar ghosts that do about the same thing and look the same. This I guess could be explained as more ghosts from The sewers type thing, but shouldn't that have been brought up in the episode?

Note, this is not to be bashing the respective shows, but this stuff bugs me sometimes.

PostPosted: July 8th, 2008, 7:20 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
there is something similar in RGB ,where you cant see the guys chasing the boogyman for just a bit . I forget he episode

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: July 8th, 2008, 8:31 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
I think a lot of times those are probably done either as in-jokes, or to save the studio some money by not having to design as many brand new ghosts for just one brief scene. Or both.

PostPosted: July 9th, 2008, 11:48 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Leo
Fritz wrote:
I think a lot of times those are probably done either as in-jokes, or to save the studio some money by not having to design as many brand new ghosts for just one brief scene. Or both.

Well I was thinking there was a in-joke on "Slimer, Come Home"
when towards the end of the show, Slimer and then peter got Mr. Ugly under control, then in the scene where the rest of the ghostbusters are getting there backs, pause them running by to get they packs. Yes its not Egon, Ray, or Winston. Who are they?