It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:15 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2009, 6:49 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Is this a website most guys know about? I have no idea. I stumbled across it whilst surfing the net to see if anyone had anything new to say about EGB, and was quite interested to see this page putting Kylie at number thirty-eight.

Thirty-eight isn't brilliant, but it's better than nothing. I must warn you now - some of you - that Janine isn't on the list, and we are given the reasons why Kylie was chosen and she wasn't. A lot of you won't like it, but please, don't take it to heart. It's just a dumb website!

I was a little surprised by some of the thirty-seven characters that beat her, but what do I know? My opinion is far less informed than that of, for example, the guy who is very upset about Princess Jasmine not being number one :P (the number one animated hottie is, in fact, Jessica Rabbit).

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2009, 11:21 am 
Moononite
Moononite

Me, I have no complaints, because we all know that Janine's appeal lies first and foremost in her fiery Brooklyn personality, not her looks (which are hot, no doubt about it). ;)

Still, Rosey, relish the fact that EGB has come out ahead of RGB in something for once, because it may not happen again in your lifetime. :twisted:

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2009, 12:06 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Leo
:D

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2009, 1:35 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Did you take my warning to heart, and not read the reasons for the choice? To say that I "like" anything about this website would be an exaggeration, but I do kind of approve of the way they picked Kylie over Janine based on their personalities, not their looks. It all seems to be to do with the way they are with Egon (guys like girls who hero-worship them, right? :P ), which might not be everyone's favoured method, but my point still stands. This website is not something I can get into, but from what little I've seen, I think they've shown much more tact and respect in their comments than one might expect.

Okay, maybe they did influence me by puting EGB ahead for once. There are people out there who agree with me, all of whom talk a lot of sense, but there's no point splashing it about with so much opposition out there. We are, of course, quite secure in the knowledge that we are quite right about EGB being superior in every respect. :D

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3