It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:35 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: March 24th, 2024, 6:24 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

"No One Comes to Lupusville" left me with a bunch of unanswered questions:

1. What were all those really big and really small people all about!? Were they giants and dwarfs? Or just really big and small humans?

2. What's with that weird little lady (Lita I think her name was)? Did she care about all the Ghostbusters, or just Egon? What happened after she hitched a ride on the back of Ecto-1?

3. What's gonna happen to the vampire/werewolf hybrids? Will any vampires or werewolves survive unmorphed? Will they all be killed? Will they live as hybrids for eternity?

4. Would the vampires have betrayed the Ghostbusters if not for the werewolves showing up?

PostPosted: March 24th, 2024, 6:40 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Ectoplasmic Cat wrote:
"No One Comes to Lupusville" left me with a bunch of unanswered questions:

1. What were all those really big and really small people all about!? Were they giants and dwarfs? Or just really big and small humans?

Yeah, kinda weird. Maybe that was all it was--weird people to emphasize how weird the situation is. Maybe some of the small ones were embraced while children or something?

Quote:
2. What's with that weird little lady (Lita I think her name was)? Did she care about all the Ghostbusters, or just Egon? What happened after she hitched a ride on the back of Ecto-1?

Yeah, seemed a little like the latter. Lyta's never seen or mentioned ever again, so there's no official answer as to what happened to her. Possibly put in an orphanage or something? Could be a plot bunny there...

Quote:
3. What's gonna happen to the vampire/werewolf hybrids? Will any vampires or werewolves survive unmorphed? Will they all be killed? Will they live as hybrids for eternity?

There's no telling how that dumpster fire would end. Everything you mention sounds plausible.

Quote:
4. Would the vampires have betrayed the Ghostbusters if not for the werewolves showing up?

Can't say for sure, but I got that impression.