It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:42 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: January 20th, 2013, 9:41 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Found by Jeff Opdyke of GBFans:

Jeff Opdyke wrote:
A product page for Volume 2 has surfaced on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Real-Ghostbus ... s+Volume+2

No cover art yet though, of course. Can't wait for June! I wonder if the GB2 adaptation will be included?

RGb Omnibus Vol. 2 would then theoretically contain...

"Spike" (RGB#15-16) A dinosaur man leads the Ghostbusters into an adventure in the world at the center of the Earth.

(Special bonus: Performs the official RGB veto of the Janine/Louis fail from GB2, as Egon makes a jealous comment about the matter and Janine dismisses Louis as "Sweet but harmless". Good grief, the movie was still in theaters when this issue came out--nobody other than Ramis liked this idea!)

"Chanted Evening" (RGB#17) I'll just put it simply: Samhain!!!

"Creeping Suburbia" (RGB#18 ) Winston goes on vacation, and suddenly finds himself having to stop an alien invasion!

"Zoned Out" (RGB#19) Short stories about the Ghostbusters on a day off.

(Bonus: I got the name of my web site from this issue)

"Wild In the Streets!" (RGB#20, 22) Nurtog, the villian from "Spike", is back! And this time, he's bringing the battle to the streets of New York!

(RGB#21 was a filler issue full of Marvel UK reprints, many of which have already been reprinted in recent years by Titan Books)

"The Strength To Dream" (RGB#23) Weird stuff is going on in a movie theater...and it somehow centers on an imaginative boy named Sergio.

"Carnival" (RGB#24) The Ghostbusters are relaxing after a bust at a circus when a girl named Denetia literally blows into Ghostbusters Central. She tells them an incredible story about a town lost in time...

"Ghost Train" (RGB#25) The Ghostbusters must take a train ride to another dimension to solve the mystery of missing soldiers.

"Closet Case" (RGB#26) One word: Boogeyman!!!

"Last Voyage of the Lady Anne" (RF+GB#27) Treasure hunters have found the wreck of the Lady Anne, but it might be more trouble than it's worth...

"Hat Trick" (RGB#28 ) Egon and Janine find themselves over one hundred years into the past--and have to stop a witch.