PostPosted: January 27th, 2017, 10:21 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/FEB170435

Spoiler!
FEB170435
(W) Erik Burnham (A/CA) Dan Schoening
Holtzmann and crew have been minding their own business and busting their own ghosts, when something even stranger starts going on in their neighborhood -- and it's noticeable. Their minds and their city are being subtly altered... but why? It probably has something to do with trouble started in the neighboring parallel dimension of the original Ghostbusters... but they don't know that yet! The crossover you've all demanded continues here!
• Straight outta the 2016 film, the Answer the Call Ghostbusters make their comic book debut! Abby, Patty, Erin and Holtzmann join forces with Winston, Egon, Ray and Venkman for some bombastic ghostbustin' insanity!
• Written and illustrated by the fan-favorite and critically-acclaimed creative team of Erik Burnham, Dan Schoening and Luis Antonio Delgado.
• Featuring the second of six-interconnected covers by Schoening and Delgado.
• Retailer incentive covers feature photos of the Original and ATF Ghostbusters casts!
In Shops: Apr 05, 2017

PostPosted: April 30th, 2017, 10:08 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Spook Central Preview of GB101 #2

PostPosted: May 5th, 2017, 4:12 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Aquarius
My thoughts about this issue:

Spoiler!
Jenny's ghostly situation seems more complex than first thought, which is fantastic because it allows her to do a lot more than I initially assumed she'd be able to do. 

I liked ATC Kevin's use of spray cheese. :D He seems more tuned in to the GB Prime dimension than any of the other members of the ATC team, which I really like. It gives him a bit more depth than just being the comic relief character. 

I wonder why the kid who resembles EGB Roland is Garrett instead of Roland Jackson. Probably another one of those strange decisions by The Powers That Be. :lol:

There was some lovely dialogue between Kevin and Garrett on the stairs - it really hit me in the feels.

The final page was quite eerie as the dimensions begin to merge with each other. 

Looking forward to issue #3. 

"Welcome to Britain. We have prevailing south-westerly winds and 52% of our days are overcast so as a nation we are infused with a subtle melancholy -- leading to eccentricity, binge drinking and casual violence." - Bill Bailey.