Hello there! How are you doing?
Member is Online

Jun 12, 2015 at 3:31pm
Edit
Post Options
Post by Admin on Jun 12, 2015 at 3:31pm
Title: Daddy's Girl
Author: Shafarah White
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters and Carlton and Julianna Stantz are my characters.
Copyright: 2005
Rating: G
Beta Reader: Susie Owens

Two years later, the twins were in the third grade. One day they were at school playing kickball with their friends. It was Jules' turn and she got up to kick, but she missed.

A chubby, brown-haired boy named Larry and his friends Tommy and Greg started to laugh. "Ha ha, Jules can't even kick the ball. Who taught you how to play? Your mother?"

Jules looked very upset, "I can too. Why don't you stop bothering me!" she snapped.

Larry and his gang started to tease her, which caused tears to form in Jules' eyes. Then CJ started yelling, "Hey! That's my sister you're picking on, so leave her alone!"

The gang started laughing again. "Why should I? And your sister is the ugliest girl I've ever seen." Larry sneered.

CJ looked very angry. He went over to Jules and put his arm around her saying, "It's going to be okay Jules, let's ignore these bozos and go somewhere else."

Jules smiled through her tears, "Thanks, CJ."

CJ smiled back, "Anytime, Jules."

"Hey Jules, your brother won't be around all the time. So you better watch it! You'll never know when I might strike."

"I'll get you."

"Yeah, come on then!"

Larry just walked away, as he was scared of CJ.

Later, as the kids got off the bus, Elaine was waiting for them. "Hi, kids!" she said smiling. "How was school today?"

Then noticing the look on Jules' face, Elaine asked, "Jules sweetie, did something happen at school that I need to know about?"

Jules started to tell her what happened, but she broke down in tears again and CJ finished for her. After he told the rest of the story to Elaine, she looked very upset. She gave Jules a hug and said, "Don't worry Jules, your dad and I are gonna look into this situation."

Later at dinner, the family was eating. Elaine had just told Ray what had happened with Jules. He was also just as upset as Elaine.

"I think we might to have to go up to the school and talk to the principal about this. I don't know why this kid is picking on our daughter." Ray said, "But I'm going to find out."

Later after dinner, the kids were in bed. Ray and Elaine were in the living room talking. "Ray, honey, I think we need to go up to the school tomorrow. I don't want Jules suffering anymore." Elaine said sadly. "I don't want my daughter getting bullied and coming home crying any more."

Ray nodded in agreement, "I know, sweetie. I know how you feel. She's also my baby. So if that's we're going to do to get that kid to stop bothering Jules, then by golly, we will. I promise that we will put a stop to this." he replied.

They both hugged each other. "We're going up there tomorrow." Ray said.

The next day at school, Jules and CJ were trying to pay attention in class doing addition problems when Larry started to tease Jules again.

"Hey girl, you're so ugly and nerdy." Larry teased as he threw a spitball at Jules who was trying to do her work. The spitball had hit her on the back of her head and she started to cry again.

"Hey!" CJ yelled. "Why don't you stop picking on my sister? You made her cry again!"

"Why?" Larry asked, "Your sister is a nerd and a loser." He started to head towards CJ; but the teacher, Ms. Davis, stopped him.

"Laurence Tyler, go the principal's office, right now!" she yelled.

"Yeah right, whatever." Larry grumbled without moving.

"You heard me, young man. Now you march to the principal's office, now!"

Larry got up and left. Then the teacher comforted Jules and gave her a hall pass to go down to the office to talk to the principal about what happened.

Jules got up from her seat, CJ asked, "Are you going to be alright? Do you need me to go down with you?"

Jules shook her head, "No, I'm fine. Mom and Dad said they were coming to the school." With that she left.

In the office, Jules was telling Mr. Weiss, the principal, what had happened. Ray and Elaine walked in.

"Ah, you must be Julianna's parents." Mr. Weiss said. Ray and Elaine nodded.

"We came because it seems that one of the students - I believe his name is Larry - has been bothering our daughter for no reason and I want to know why!" Ray demanded angrily.

Elaine held his hand to calm him down. "Easy, Ray. We want to be clear headed."

Ray nodded, "Sorry, Elaine. But when it comes to our daughter, I can't help it."

Mr. Weiss cleared his throat before he said anything. "Well, I think he's a bit of a troublemaker. You know the kind?"

"Yes, I do. They are cowards." Ray replied.

"Yes. Well, let me ask something, Jules."

"Yes, sir?"

"How long has this been going on?"

Jules said, "This had been going on for a while. I tried to ignore him, but he has kept on bothering me."

"I see. Why don't you wait outside? I want to talk to your parents."

Jules went outside the principal's office to wait.

Ray and Elaine told the principal about Larry harassing Jules.

Mr. Weiss understood their concern and replied, "I will have Larry suspended for ten days since this is considered harassment. An action that will not be tolerated here at the school. I will also have him moved to another classroom so he will not bother Julianna ever again."

Ray and Elaine stood up. Ray reached over and shook Mr. Weiss's hand, "Thank you Mr. Weiss, and I hope that this will never happen again." Ray said.

"I will see that it doesn't."

Ray and Elaine left the office. Ray took Jules' hand. "Do you want to go home with us or stay here?"

"I want to stay here, Dad."

"Okay, but if you need anything.."

"I know, Dad."

As they were leaving, they saw Larry sitting down in the office area glaring at them. Elaine turned around and looked at him, "You leave our daughter alone, do you understand?"

Larry just glared at them; but said nothing. He went inside the principal's office to find out his fate. Ray and Elaine took Jules back to class.

"Now, Jules, are you going to be okay?" Ray asked as they were at the classroom door.

Jules nodded and replied, "Yes, Dad. I'm going to be just fine. CJ would look out for me."

Elaine smiled and kissed her daughter. "You be careful now. If you have any more problems, just tell the principal."

"I will." said Jules.

Her parents smiled.

"We'll see you later, sweetheart." Ray called as they left the building.

After that incident, Larry never bothered her again. He only says hello once in a while and Jules was happy again.

It was two years later, after the incident with Larry. CJ and Jules were now in the fifth grade. Today was Valentine's Day and it really excited Jules. She couldn't wait to get to school. Jules gave her parents hugs and kisses and CJ hugged his mother and held out his hand so he could shake hands with his father. He felt that he was too old to be kissing his father. Ray smiled and accepted CJ's hand. CJ felt so proud. Then they headed to the bus. Elaine and Ray took their daughter aside to talk to her.

"Now sweetheart, are you going to be all right?" Elaine asked in concern.

Jules nodded. She wished that her parents would ease up a little. No one was bothering her since Larry. Not with CJ around. But she stood there and listened to them.

"Remember Jules, if you have any more problems, you talk to the principal. We don't want the same thing that happened to you again." Ray said.

Jules replied, "Yes, Daddy. I'm sure that I won't have any more problems. Not with CJ around to protect me."

"Alright then, sweetie. I hope you have a good day in school." Elaine said, as she and Ray hugged their daughter again as she ran to get on the bus.

Jules sat down next to her brother. He looked at her and said, "Are you going to be okay, sis?"

Jules nodded, "Of course I am. I wish everyone would stop asking me that. The incident with Larry was two years ago. I'm not a baby."

CJ looked surprised. "Sorry, Jules. I just can't help it."

"I know, CJ. Hey, today's the Valentine's Day Party and I hope that I get a lot of valentines from the boys in my class." Jules replied.

CJ smiled at his sister, "Okay. I just want you to be careful. You know how Dad feels after you were harassed by Larry two years back."

Later that day...

"So how's the family doing, Ray?" Peter asked. The guys had just returned from a bust and were taking a break.

"They all doing fine. But, I'm a little worried about Jules, though." Ray said.

"What's the matter with Jules?" Winston asked, "Are you worried that she's going to be bullied again?"

Ray nodded, "Yeah. Ever since she was bullied by that boy, Larry, two years ago,” he replied with a little anger to his voice as he remembered that day. "Elaine and I are being protective of her. I don't want my princess getting hurt again."

Egon looked up from his book and said, "I'm sure that Carlton would look after Julianna at school. He's her brother."

Ray smiled. "He does and CJ's is very protective of his sister."

After school was out, CJ and Jules got on the bus to go home. The party had been nice; CJ and Jules received lots of valentines and sweets. CJ looked over at his sister, "Hey Jules, wasn't the party great? I received lots of valentine cards from most of the girls in the class; I even got one from Laura Sanders. I only like her as a friend, though." CJ said before Jules can tease him.

"What about you, Jules?"

Jules answered, "Well, I received a lot of valentine cards from most of the boys in the class, I even received a special valentine's card from Charles Lawrence." She blushed for a moment, and then she continued, "He gave me a card that said I was a very nice person and a red rose with it, too. He told me that he likes me as a friend." she grinned.

"Really?" CJ asked. "I just want you to be careful and you know how Dad's going to feel about this, but I'm glad that you have a guy friend."

"I know." Jules replied. "Daddy should know I'm careful and Charles won't do anything to hurt me."

"Ok Jules, he just wants you to be careful." CJ said.

Later, the kids got off the bus and ran up to their house and went inside. Elaine and Ray, who was home early, because there were no more calls that day were waiting for them. "Hi kids!" Ray said smiling at them, "How was school today?"

"It was great and we both passed the history test,” said CJ. "I got a B+ and Jules received an A-, the highest score in the class. And the Valentine's Day party was fantastic and I got some valentine cards from some of the girls in the class, including one from Laura Sanders."

"Well, that's pretty good, CJ." Elaine replied, then she turned to her daughter, "How about you, Jules?" she asked.

Jules answered, "My day was also excellent, and the party was nice and I received a lot of valentines from the boys in the class." Jules suddenly blushed again, "Then I got a special valentine card from Charles Lawrence. The card said that I'm very nice and wants to be my friend. He also gave me a red rose."

Elaine smiled at her daughter, "So you finally have a guy friend? And a red rose, too?"

Jules smiled back, "Yes I do, Mom. He's very nice and sweet."

Ray who was overhearing the conversation said, "What? So Jules, I hope that this Charles won't bother you. If he does, I'm going to talk to his parents."

Jules replied, "Daddy, I'm not a little baby. And besides, he's a nice guy who just wants to be friends with me. Why are you overreacting? Why must you always control me?"

Ray looked stunned; he didn't know what to say at the moment.

Elaine hugged her daughter, "Your Dad is not overreacting. You know he loves and cares for you very much and he only wants the best for you." she reassured.

Jules only nodded. CJ also said, "Don't worry Jules, Dad's being protective. He's not controlling you."

Jules said, "Thanks Mom, CJ. I'm going to be in my room." Then she headed upstairs to her room with tears in her eyes.

The family heard her door slam shut. Elaine looked at Ray saying, "Ray, I think you need to talk to your daughter. If you don't stop being so overprotective you're going to lose her."

Ray sighed, "I know, I'm just doing what's best for Jules. I really don't want her getting hurt again. She's my baby girl and I love her."

Elaine nodded in agreement and replied; "I know dear, she's also my baby girl, too. But I want you go talk to her and make it real clear to Jules."

Ray nodded, "Okay, I'll go talk to her." he said as he headed upstairs to Jules' room.

Jules was laying on her bed crying, 'How can Daddy treat me like this?' she thought to herself. 'Why doesn't he trust me?'

Then there was a knock on her door.

Jules looked up, "Who is it?"

"It's me, sweetie. Can I come in?"

"I guess." Jules said, sadly.

Ray opened the door and walked in, "Hi Jules, may I talk to you?"

Jules nodded her head, "If you want to."

Ray walked over and sat down next to her. "Listen princess, I just want to say that I'm sorry you feel I was controlling you and being overprotective. I just don't want to see you getting hurt again. I'm glad that you have a nice guy friend to talk to and do things together. Do you forgive me?" Ray asked.

Jules looked at him with tears in her eyes, "Yes, I do, Daddy. But you have to remember that I'm growing up and not a little baby anymore, I'm very careful." She gave him a smile.

Ray smiled back and wiped her tears. "I know, pumpkin. And I want you to remember that I love and care for you very much." he said as he hugged his daughter. "By the way, your Mom sent me up here to tell you that dinner's ready and we're having your favorite, spaghetti and meatballs." he said grinning.

Jules also grinned, "That's sounds great. I hope one day Charles can come over, so you can meet him."

Ray laughed, "Sure, I'd love to meet him. Come on honey, I think your Mom is waiting for us." he said, taking Jules' hand. Before they went downstairs, Jules smiled at Ray, "I love you, Daddy,” She then gave him a kiss on the cheek. Ray smiled while he hugged Jules again, "I love you too, sweetheart. You'll always be my little girl,” he replied.

Just then, Elaine came upstairs and stood by the doorway of Jules' room. "Is everything okay?" she asked in concern. Ray and Jules both smiled at each other, assuring her that everything's all right. Jules replied, "Yes it is." Elaine smiled at the both of them, "Good, I'm glad. Come on, it's time to eat." she said, as they all headed downstairs where CJ was waiting for them at the dinner table.

A few days later, Jules brought Charles over to the house so he could meet everybody. "Hey Mom, Daddy this is my friend, Charles." Jules said smiling.

Charles was a thin, average height boy with a round face. He wore wire- rimmed round glasses. His hair was the color of red-orange and he had it combed to one side. He was wearing a black shirt that had the Boston Red Sox logo on it and a pair of blue jeans. On his feet, he was wearing a pair of Nikes. Behind his glasses, he had big blue eyes.

Ray shook Charles' hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you. Do you have a nickname that you go by?"

Charles nodded and smiled, "Sure, Dr. Stantz. Usually everyone calls me Charlie or Chuck, whatever you prefer. I heard a lot of good things about you."

Ray smiled, "Well thanks, Charlie. And I'm sure that you're a great friend to my daughter. So what are your favorite hobbies?"

Charlie replied, "Well, I like to play Super Mario on my Game cube and SNES. Those are the systems that I own. I also like to study, read comic books, and draw."

"Wow, that sounds really nice. What did you draw?"

"I like to draw characters. I'm really good at drawing the Mario Brothers."

"I see." Elaine said, as she finished with dinner. "Would you like to stay for dinner, Charlie?"

"Sure, Mrs. Stantz. I would love to." Charlie replied.

During dinner, everyone was enjoying themselves and no one was embarrassing Jules. She was very happy.

After dinner, Jules and Charlie were in the living room talking, "Wow! You have a real nice family, Jules. Your dad is one pretty cool guy. It's neat that he's a Ghostbuster." Charlie said, grinning. "Your Mom and CJ are real neat people, especially CJ. He's protective and supportive of you. And you two do look alike." He added.

Jules grinned back, "Really? Because I think we do favor each other a little bit. I'm glad that my family likes you. Daddy really enjoyed talking to you. I'm glad that you're my friend."

Ray and Elaine were watching near by, "It's so good to see Jules so happy. Do you agree, honey?" she asked happily.

Ray nodded and smiled, "Yeah. After I talked to her, I realized that she's growing up. I'm not gonna be controlling and overprotective any more. I'm still going to be there for her." he replied.

Elaine smiled back, "I'm really glad that will help, Ray." Then Ray took her in his arms and they held on to each other, sharing a loving kiss, leaving the kids alone.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

Post subject: Re: Daddy's Girl
PostPosted: June 26th, 2016, 5:23 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
http://realghostbusterfan.deviantart.co ... -185636408

http://realghostbusterfan.deviantart.co ... -185632988

Here some stuff I did using the south park create a character thing. I hope everyone enjoys them.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2016, 1:49 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Title: A Night Out
Author:Shafarah White
Beta:Susie Owens
Disclaimer: I do not own the Real Ghostbusters or Elaine Furman. I only own Julianna and Carlton Stantz.
Rating: Pg-13

It was a nice day and the guys just came back from a call. When they entered, Slimer greeted them.

"Eww gross, Slimer!" Peter yelled as Slimer slimed him good. Peter growled and chased him around the room.

Winston shook his head at the sight of them, "Do you think they will ever learn how to get along?" he asked, while grinning at Ray.

Ray only shrugged, "Who knows? But Peter does show his soft spot for Slimer every once in a while." He said smiling behind his mustache, Ray also recently grew his hair out a bit that some what resembles Ringo Starr of the Beatles. He also told those who didn't like his new look that he wasn't going to cut his hair or mustache at all. He was still the same after all those years of ghostbusting. But Peter still told him that he looked like Mario from his game boy and started teasing Ray by calling him Mario.

Egon had gone downstairs to flush out the traps. Then he went to check on one of his mold experiments.

Janine was at her desk taking a break, filing her nails and chewing on some bubble gum while Peter was teasing her.

Finally Janine had enough, "Would you go away Dr. Venkman?! I'm trying to do some more work!"

"You are? All I see you filing your nails, not paper and chewing gum. That's not work, Janine. And I'm not paying you to do that." Peter replied.

"You hardly pay me at all!" The short red-haired secretary complained.

"Come on, Janine, you know I was just teasing you." Peter said.

Janine shook her head and went back to filing her nails.

Everyone was relaxing and talking to each other. Since there were no more calls for the rest of the day.

After a while, Ray stood up to get ready to go home, "Hey, I'm going home now because I promised Elaine that I'll take her out to dinner tonight. See you all later." he said as he headed out the door.

The guys and Janine all told Ray good night, while Slimer was watching Ray depart.

"Goodnight, Ray." he said, while giving him a slimy hug.

Ray smiled, "See you later, Slimer." Then he got into his car and pulled off.

After Ray pulled up in his driveway and got out of his car, he went inside and saw his son and daughter watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory on the DVD player with Fluffy sitting next to them cleaning herself. Ray smiled at his kids as they were watching the movie and he sat down next to them and reached over to pet Fluffy.

"Hey kids, how was your day? And where's your Mom?" he asked, while smiling at them.

CJ looked over at him and replied, "Our day went well. Mom took us to the art museum, that was great. Then after that, we went to the comic book store. We brought ourselves some Captain Steel comics."

"Really?" Ray asked, still smiling.

Jules nodded, "Yes we did, Daddy. We collected six of them so far. So we're building up our collection very well. We may even catch up with you."

"That's awesome!" Ray replied, "You guys should show me sometime. So where's your Mom?"

"She's upstairs getting ready and she's waiting for you." CJ answered.

Ray thanked his kids and headed upstairs to find Elaine. She was in their room getting ready for the night out.

Ray walked in slowly and went behind her putting his hands on her waist and started kissing her on the back of her neck.

Elaine started giggling when she felt Ray kissing her neck, then she turned around.

"Hi Sweetie, how was your day?" she asked smiling at her husband, giving him a kiss in return.

Ray replied, "It was great. We only had like two calls those were very easy and we just chatted for the rest of the day. What about yours, Sweetheart?"

Elaine said, "Well, I had the day off. So me and the kids went to the art museum and we stayed there for a while, we had a blast. After that, we went to Wendy's for lunch and went to Mike's Comic Book shop. And then we came home."

"Hmm, that was the kids told me. Nothing new, huh? Well, maybe I'll just go back to the firehouse." Ray smiled and winked at her and she knew he was teasing her.

"Oh, you." she said with a smile on her own and then she looked at the clock, "Ray honey, it's almost seven-thirty so you better get in the shower. We don't want to be late."

Ray nodded and then he headed in the shower.

As he went in, he called back, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I need you to scrub my back."

Elaine laughed, "I'll be in later."

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"I'll hold you to that."

"Raymond!"

"Yes, dear?"

"Take your shower."

"Yes, dear."

A while later, Ray and Elaine finished getting dressed to go out. Elaine was wearing a dark blue dress with no sleeves and it came down to her knees. Her hair was done up in a ponytail and she was wearing some eye shadow and on her lips, she was wearing some cherry red lipstick that lasts all day. Ray was decked out in a nice dress shirt with some black slacks.

"Are you ready, darling?" Elaine asked, as she linked her arm into her husband.

"Yes I am, my lady. I'm taking you to the Touch of Romance restaurant. They have good food and they have dancing as well. So we better leave now!" Ray said romantically, as he carried his wife down the stairs while Elaine started giggling.

CJ looked at Jules, "Does Mom ever walk? Sheesh! They have been married for how long?"

Jules shook her head, "Boys. Come on CJ, they're still in love. I hope when I get married, me and my husband will still be in love like that."

Then after they gave the kids instructions for the evening, Ray gave them the number on where they're going to be; the number to the firehouse; and their cell phone numbers.

CJ and Jules both hugged their parents saying that they would be fine and have a good time. Ray and Elaine smiled at them and told them to be careful and they'll be back at 11:30.

At the restaurant, Ray and Elaine were enjoying themselves. It had been a wonderful evening for the both of them, Elaine had ordered a pot roast meal with all the trimmings with a salad and a roll, while Ray had a steak dinner. And for dessert, they both had a chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream in top. Then after they had eaten; they had some champagne while waiting for the music to start. They were chatting for the moment. Ray was telling Elaine about the time Egon and Slimer had switched bodies for the day and what happened afterward, Elaine was laughing.

"So Egon was embarrassed after that?" Elaine asked.

Ray nodded while smiling, "He was for the moment, then he tricked us. To say for the least, we avoided him for the next two days. And we never mentioned it again."

They both started laughing about it again, until the DJ had announced it was time for the dance. Most of the crowd got up immediately including Ray and Elaine. They danced alot to the good songs. Then they started slow dancing. Elaine put her arms around Ray's neck while Ray put his hands on her backside as he moved her slowly to "Your Secret Love" by Luther Vandross. As they were dancing, Elaine whispered softly, "This is so romantic. It's one of my favorite classic songs. You're so wonderful to me, Raymond. I love you." She looked into his brown eyes and gave him a deep kiss.

Ray was blushing and grinning as he nodded in agreement as they danced slowly across the floor, "Yeah it is, baby." he replied, as he also looked into Elaine's beautiful hazel eyes as they continued dancing.

Then the music ended and Ray said, "I'm going to check on the kids to see how they are doing."

She nodded, as he went out in the waiting area to use his cell phone. A while later, Ray came back and Elaine was waiting for him, "How's CJ and Jules?" she asked.

Ray replied, " Jules said that they were finishing up the kitchen after they ate and locked the door like we told them. Then CJ said they are reading their comics and playing with Fluffy. They are doing good and I told them to be careful and don't let anyone in and we might be home late." he smiled. "Do you want to dance some more, Baby Doll?" he asked his wife.

"Yes. I would love, too." Elaine replied, as she came closer to Ray and he placed his hands back on her backside while she put her arms around his neck again and they were back on the floor dancing to the song, "Lady in my Life" by Michael Jackson.

They were having a very wonderful evening, Elaine was also having a very lovely time as Ray was holding her. She smiled lovingly at him, "This is so romantic. The food was awesome, the waiters were friendly and dancing included. Thank you, sweetheart." she said, as she kissed her husband again.

Ray smiled while he had lipstick smudges on his lips, "You're welcome." he replied, "You know that you're the most beautiful woman. I love your smile, your beauty, and your sense of humor. I love you, Elaine Caroline Stantz." He then kissed her passionately.

Elaine smiled back, "I love you too, Raymond Francis Stantz." Then the couple continued dancing until 1:30 and the resturant was about to close, Ray paid the bill and left a nice tip for the waiter. They were very happy and relaxed, but it was time to go. Ray and Elaine headed out and got in the car. Later, they pulled up in their driveway and went inside their home. They checked to make sure that everything was in tact, then Ray called softly, "CJ, Jules, we're home."

But there was no answer, Elaine said, "I think the kids went to bed, so let's go check on them." and they both headed upstairs. They went into Jules' room and saw Jules in her bed sleeping contently while Fluffy was laying right next to her. Ray and Elaine couldn't help but smile at their daughter; she looked so cute sleeping with Fluffy. They went over, Elaine kissed her cheek and whispered, "Good night, Sweetie." while Ray ruffled her hair. He also kissed her good night.

"We'll see you in the morning." he also whispered as they walked out quietly out of her room. They did the same thing for CJ. They both went into their room and Elaine said, "That was so nice, Ray. We're going to have to do this again sometime. Didn't CJ and Jules did a great job?" she smiled.

Ray nodded in agreement while grinning at his wife, "Yeah, I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I agree, let's spend another romantic evening out together soon."

Elaine gave him another kiss. Only this time, it was deep and passionate. "You got it, Tiger."

Ray blushed at being called tiger and Elaine kissed him again.

Soon they had changed out of their clothes and put on their pjs and climbed in the bed for the night. Ray reached over and pulled Elaine to his chest and they wrapped their arms around each other. As they both fell asleep, each has a breath taking smile on their face.

The End

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2016, 1:56 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

What do you think of this story? Did you see the art I did of Ray and Winston?

PostPosted: August 22nd, 2016, 2:04 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Ecto-one had pulled up at the cookie factory and all the employees and the boss were outside waiting for the Ghostbusters. Mr Jones came towards them add said, "Please get those ghosts out of there they are scaring my workers and customers!" Ray told him "not to worry, we"ll get them out of there."

Mr Jones nodded and went away. Peter yelled "are you ready to get those ghosts?!" The guys nodded their heads and said "Yes." "Come on let's get in the factory and kick their asses."

As the guys entered the factory the ghosts were making a mess and throwing things everywhere. "There they are let's get them!" Ray said. Egon looked up from the PKE meter. "Gentlemen, these ghosts are a class eight and they like to fool around, too." "Maybe we should split up Ray and Winston you take the first floor and Egon and I will take the second floor." Peter suggested.

"Ok" WInston replied as he and Ray headed up to the second floor. Peter and Egon went in to first floor where they found once of the ghosts causing trouble and making a mess. "Hey Spengs, there's one of the ghosts let's get him." Peter said. Egon looked up from the PKE meter "We have to be careful with the ghost because he is a class-eight and they take a while to get caught." He replied.

Suddently the ghost threw a scooper at Egon and Peter and it hit Peter right on his head. "Damn it" Peter yelled "Are you okay Peter?" Egon asked in concern. Peter nodded his head "come on let's get that ghost."

Peter and Egon ran after the ghost as it flew away from them and once in a while gave them the finger saying "Ha Ha! You can't catch me!"

"We"ll see about that on my signal Peter you get out the trap." Egon called out to Peter "One, Two, Three!" Egon has caught the ghost while peter set out the trap. Peter picked up the trap "One ghost down and one to go. Let's see how Ray and Winston are fairing with the other ghost. Just then Ray and Winston came down the second ghost trapped in the trap. "Best fun I've all day today,"Ray smiled while holding the trap.

Winston nodded with agreement "I'm so glad that we caught the little cooper before he could cause anymore trouble. after that the guys went out of the cookie factory. Mr Jones paid them and even gave them chocolate chip cookie dough and oatmeal raisin cookie dough as well. The guys thanked them and got into Ecto and went back to the firehouse.

Janine was doing some work while listening to some music while Slimer was sleeping when Ecto-1 pulled back in and the guys got out with the traps and the cookie dough. "Yo, Janine can you put the check in the bank for us?" Peter asked. "Alright Peter I can do that," janine said.

"Boy, I'm tired I'm going upstairs to take a nap," Peter said as he headed up the stairs surprisingly Slimer didn't follow him this time. Egon was down in the basement checking on how is mushroom project was going Winston was putting the ghosts in the containment unit. "There they should be in there for a long time." Winston said as he went up the stairs.

Ray was getting ready to go home to his family he started to walk out of the firehouse saying good night to the guys. "I'll see you later, good night guys", he called, The guys all said good night to ray and Slimer, too. he got into his car and drive home.

Soon as he got home, he saw CJ and his friends talking and playing basketball he went over and greeted them and decided to talk to them for awhile.

"How was school?" Ray asked his son as they were playing basketball.

"It was good, we have a history tests, I got a A- and Jules got a A+ the highest grade in the class,"CJ explained as he made a shot in the basket.

"That's very good CJ, I'm going in to greet your Mom," Ray said as he stood up and went inside the house.
Elaine was cooking dinner in the kitchen as Ray snuck behind her and greeted her a kiss on her neck. Elaine started giggling as she greeted Ray a kiss in return.

"Hey love," Elaine said. "How was your day?"

"it was fun and look what I got for the kids," Ray put down the containers of chocolate chip cookie dough on the table for CJ and Jules.

"Oh that's nice," Elaine said as Ray put them in the freezer Fluffy and Baby came in the kitchen to greet Ray they nuzzled him and sat down in his lap. "Hey Fluffy and Baby", Ray smiled as he petted them.

As Ray was petting the cats, his daughter Jules came into the kitchen. "Hi Daddy," She greeted her father by giving him a hug.Ray smiled at her. "Hey Jules, how are you doing?"

"I'm good," Jules replied and went to help her mother with dinner and dessert.

"That was a good dinner," Ray exclaimed as they were finishing dinner and started to clean up
"I also like the apple pie,too".

"I'm glad that you like the dinner, Ray," Elaine replied as they finishing cleaning up and washed the dishes.

"Tomorrow, can me and Jules go trick-or-treating around the neighborhood," CJ asked.

Ray replied, "Yes you can go and remember to be careful and don't let anyone take candy from you,understand?"

"Thanks,Dad," CJ said and went upstairs to his room to listen to some music.

A few days later it was Halloween and the kids got dressed up CJ was a skeleton and Jules was a Princess they were going trick-or-treating with their friends.

Elaine was dressed as Wilma Flintstone and Ray was Super Mario for their Halloween commutes.
She was carrying a bowl of candy to give to the trick-or- treaters.

"Ok Y'all ready to go out?" Ray asked the twins. Both CJ and Jules nodded their heads and heard a car horn it was Ronnie's dad. He was going to trick-or-treat with them.

"Ok dad, we're ready and we're going to have a great time," Jules said as she and CJ went outside and got in the car.

Ray waived from the porch as PW came up to the porch what she in her mouth was a dead rat.

She showed it to Ray and he said"PW! Are you bringing dead rats into my house?!," He then went over to take the dead rat from PW. She resisted at first but then dropped the dead rat into Ray's hand and he threw it away in the garbage can outside.

A while later, Ray and Elaine dressed as Super Mario and Elaine as Wilma Flintstone handed out candy to the trick or treaters and made sure there were enough candy for them. "Boy this is a fun halloween so far isn't, Elaine?" he asked as some kids came to the door and yelled "Trick or treat!" Elaine nodded her head "Yes it is." She said as she was giving the candy out to them.

Just then, the doorbell rang and Ray opened the door and stood there, Egon dressed as a Mailman, Peter who was Inspector Gadget and Winston as Luigi. "Happy Halloween guys!" he exclaimed as they entered his home and the cats greeted them.

"Happy Halloween Ray," Winston said as they all sat down on the couch and watching Chucky on the Dvd player and started eating some candy left.

"Hey Ray?" Elaine said as she set down the candy bowl and said "I'm going to bed early. Can you get the trick or treaters the rest of the candy?"

Ray turned around and said "Yes and Good Night Elaine." she smiled and gave him a kiss then she headed upstairs.

Lucky, PW, Fluffy, Baby, Boo-Boo, Princess, and Dude (the cats) came in and greeted the guys and looking for some candy pieces to eat.

"Hey guys," Ray said as he turned off the movie on the Dvd player while Fluffy brought him a dead rabbit she found earlier today.

"Oh gross, Fluffy!" Ray smiled and the guys started laughing and he took the dead rabbit out of Fluffy's mouth.

A while later, CJ and Jules came back from trick or treating and was checking over the candy they had recevied.

"Yum! these are good and this Halloween has been awesome!" CJ said as he took out a skittles candy and started to eat it.

Jules nodded in agreement "I know this Halloween has been well and the candy sure tastes great."

Ray and the guys looked up at the kids and they wanted to see how much candy they received. "Hey CJ and Jules can I have a treat from your Halloween candy bags?" he asked.

CJ and Jules both nodded and Ray said "Thanks."

As the kids were getting ready for bed, Jules wondered "Where's Mom?"

Ray said "She went to bed early. She was tired."

This Halloween has wonderful and they looking forward to again next year.

The End