It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:24 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: You Dont suck
PostPosted: December 21st, 2017, 8:32 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Fritz your site is amazing and quite appealing to look at. As for sugguestions Might I suggest a slimer coursur or some kind of other special coursur thing for the site? idk how hard it is to do but I doubt its to challenging. Plus I was wondering why it is this is running phpbb and yet it hasnt been moved ot tappatalk like anothe rsimilar fourum in on does it have anything to do with it being hosted on your own site?

Post subject: Re: You Dont suck
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2017, 9:39 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
ghostbustingaspie wrote:
Fritz your site is amazing and quite appealing to look at.

Good to hear. I've worried a time or two about how "old fashioned" this place may look to some people, without all the widgets and whiz-bangs other places have. I've done minor tweaks, and one color scheme revamp, but the look of the Ectozone hasn't really changed appreciably since 2006.

Quote:
As for sugguestions Might I suggest a slimer coursur or some kind of other special coursur thing for the site? idk how hard it is to do but I doubt its to challenging.

No promises, but I'll look at it. I'd just have to fight off the temptation to use Slimer throwing up or Wacko Jacko Slimer :jacko: :puke:

Quote:
Plus I was wondering why it is this is running phpbb and yet it hasnt been moved ot tappatalk like anothe rsimilar fourum in on does it have anything to do with it being hosted on your own site?

That's something else I haven't thought much about. As it is, the board's software isn't the latest branch--the 3.1.x styles were hacked from a default style that is no longer supported in 3.2.x. The Ectozone styles were designed with my smaller c.2006 desktop screen in mind, so they still do pretty okay on the mobile devices I have.

But again, while I won't promise anything, I will take a look and see what Tapatalk would involve, and whether it's something I should do.

Thanks for the comments.
:)

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2017, 1:13 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
If I may say so, I actually really dislike cursors that are shaped like things.

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: December 31st, 2017, 11:30 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Well no need ot move thigns around Fritz I was simply asking becuase another site that im on that runs on phpbb was moved to tappatalk but not of its own free will. so I was wondering how your site surived the moving.