PostPosted: March 22nd, 2019, 7:36 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/APR190595

Quote:
APR190595
(W) Erik Burnham (A/CA) Dan Schoening
"GHOSTS OF CYBERTRON" PART 1! After years of civil war, the Autobots fled Cyberton, leaving their home planet in the evil clutches of Megatron and his Decepticons. Years later and millions of miles away, the Autobots pick up a Cybertronian distress signal from a mysterious planet called Earth. The ghostly signal shouldn't exist, and it'll bring Optimus Prime and his team-including brand-new Autobot ECTOTRON-face-to-face with... the GHOSTBUSTERS!

Crossing the streams after 35 years!
Written and illustrated by the long-time fan-favorite Ghostbusters creative team of Erik Burnham, Dan Schoening, and Luis Antonio Delgado!
Five action-packed interconnecting covers from series artist Dan Schoening!
The series will also include covers from superstar artists like Nick Roche, Alex Milne, Paulina Ganucheau, Priscilla Tramontano, and more!
In Shops: Jun 19, 2019
SRP: $3.99

I...really don't know if I'm going to bother at this point. I'm looking forward to the 35th Anniversary one-shots, but this...I am so. Sprocking. Tired. Of all the crossovers.

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2019, 8:45 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Aquarius
I don't know what to say about this, either. It's certainly different, that's for sure.

Though it's a crossover, it feels like it's mainly a comic for Transformers fans. I grew up in the eighties but I don't have encyclopaedic knowledge of every eighties property, so this might be a bit difficult. I'm already lost with some of the discussion about it and looking through the Transformers wiki to try and understand it all isn't really helping... 

I kinda wanted to know more about some of the major events happening in the prime universe seeing as there's a movie coming up and it's the 35th Anniversary. But... hey, robots in disguise! :lol:

"Welcome to Britain. We have prevailing south-westerly winds and 52% of our days are overcast so as a nation we are infused with a subtle melancholy -- leading to eccentricity, binge drinking and casual violence." - Bill Bailey.

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2019, 9:20 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Spook Central Preview of TF/GB #1

PostPosted: July 27th, 2019, 7:08 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I admit, despite some reluctance, I did buy this book.

I'm sick to death of the crossovers, but they are well done. It helped that it was a very familiar G1 style of Transformers; I was saying (not really jokingly) to the guys in the comic shop "At least they look like the Transformers I grew up with, instead of the horrible things nowadays that look like somebody nailed some scrap metal together into roughly humanoid shapes that all look alike except the one they spray painted some red and blue patches on to be Optimus Prime and another one with some yellow and black to be Bumblebee."

Not much of an exaggeration of my low opinion of the Micheal Bay designs.